No announcement yet.

Best Anime or Manga ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FMA wins story/plot and voice acting hands down.

Ghost in the Shell wins graphics and music.

DBZ wins best fights and overall conception.

Inuyasha and Bleach are up there too but they aren't overtly outstanding in any of the above subjects.

However if I had to choose a best?

FMA all the way.

One of the best stories and some of the best plot turns on television ever, incredible voice acting, great music, good fights, good graphics and great characters.

Best character is a tie between Vegeta and Roy Mustang in my opinion.

Both of them are superb examples of soldiers who never truly come to terms with the horrors they did in their past and go to great lengths to atone and prevent someone else having to do what they had to.

Comment

Originally posted by Frinky View Post
      Another anime which is quite good that I forgot to mention earlier is Rurouni Kenshin. Can't seem to find anymore episodes anywhere though...
      that was a good show i never saw it all thou

Comment

Another anime which is quite good that I forgot to mention earlier is Rurouni Kenshin. Can't seem to find anymore episodes anywhere though...
        Yes! RK is a great show. I had to buy the whole series to watch it all. It was worth it.

Some other great animes are: Blue Seed, Elfen Lied (very bloody at times), and Vandread (very funny!).

Comment

that was good i forgot about that
          sigpic

Comment

I plan on getting the Kenshin DVD's around christmas time, and lucky me, the FMA box set's come out here in Aus several days before my bday...so I plan on getting those as well.

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
            Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
            Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

hey i just thought i ask to the people here who have watched inuyasha what do u think of kikyou. i love her shes one my of my fave chacters but i know there are lot of people who don't

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis View Post
                hey i just thought i ask to the people here who have watched inuyasha what do u think of kikyou. i love her shes one my of my fave chacters but i know there are lot of people who don't
                Never heard of it when or where is it on.
                sigpic

Comment

King of Bandit Jing, Naruto, Samuraii X/ rurouni Kenshin (its the same thing it just has 2 differnet titles), heat guy j and Full metal alchemist...oh and hack is pretty good and Apple Seed

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                    Never heard of it when or where is it on.
                    cartoon network they show it on adultswim at 12:30am usely. im sure you can find eps of it on the net or on youtune. the show all ready ended thou but sents the magna is still runing. the show ended more like a to be coninted then a real end

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/inuyasha/

there is about 167 eps and 4 movies

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis View Post
                      I hate her. Then again, I'm a Kagome/Inu-Yasha shipper.

Comment

lol yeah most people who are kagome/inu shipper don't like her. i guess i am kikyou/inu shipper but i don't hate kagome i just find her annorying some times

Comment

Angel Sanctuary manga.
                          The plot's so ridiculous and OTT it's actually fun, I really like Kaori Yuki's drawing style, and Kira Sakuya is god.

Spoiler:
                          Erm, er, okay, he's Lucifer, but close enough.
                          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                          Yes, I am!
                          sigpic
                          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

i will have to say shaman king or digimon
                            http://sword.myminicity.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Stncold View Post
                              FMA wins story/plot and voice acting hands down.

Ghost in the Shell wins graphics and music.

DBZ wins best fights and overall conception.

Inuyasha and Bleach are up there too but they aren't overtly outstanding in any of the above subjects.

However if I had to choose a best?

FMA all the way.

One of the best stories and some of the best plot turns on television ever, incredible voice acting, great music, good fights, good graphics and great characters.

Best character is a tie between Vegeta and Roy Mustang in my opinion.

Both of them are superb examples of soldiers who never truly come to terms with the horrors they did in their past and go to great lengths to atone and prevent someone else having to do what they had to.
                              Vegeta was definitely the more consistent @$$hole, though. Not that that's a bad thing. It's actually one of the better characterization parts of the show.
                              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                              Caboose: They could be worse?
                              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

just rember a cool anime show i used to watch outlaw star firefly remind me alot of outlawstar

Comment

Working...
                                X