This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffer
    Well i don't have to wait for the XBOX 360 cause i won one Through a Pepsi Doritios PROMO in Canada
    Go on, rub salt in all our wounds!!!!

Seriously, nice one though.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Beal
      I play H2 alot online. It's a great game, but never in my life have I encountered so many jackasses in the same community.
      Tell me about it, it seems like all they can do is cuss at you and crap.But it's fun when you whop an all of the loud mouths!

Comment

I love Halo for its awesome storyline and characters. The Arbiter and the Master Chief would make the excellent pairing in a spec ops team. And I'm looking forward to Halo the movie a hell of a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
          Tell me about it, it seems like all they can do is cuss at you and crap.But it's fun when you whop an all of the loud mouths!
          Yeah its unfortuante, seems like nobody palys for fun in online games anymore.
          "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

I love Halo. I love the games and the universe. I have both OSTs and all thee novels. I also have a dream of doing a Stargate themed movie / serie with Halo 2. A machinma. Almost year ago we were near of starting to do it, but this is all that we came up with. A lot has happened since, but the dream lives on.

I recommend watching Green Light if you like Halo / Xbox. At least the end is for Halo fans. The very end.
            Lammasliivi Productions - His past becomes our future
            Jaffa Troopers - No more slavery to false gods!
            Xbox Live: Paavi

Comment

Bungie must make Halo 2 for the PC, but not the Macs. Or they could make an RTS, like they originally were going to do.
              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
              Caboose: They could be worse?
              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

There should be a Halo Story speculation thread.

Comment

Halo 2 Is Awesome

I Play It Every Friday On A Big Projector
                  your new guide to stargate news.
                  www.stargatenews.mypodcast.com

Master Control Radio
                  www.mastercontrol.mypodcast.com

Comment

This is where you can come and talk about halo. If any one wants to play xbox live with me my name is RicePattyFatty1.

Comment

gravemind=durandal?

also if you have not seen the recommended reading list on halo.bungie.org then you should read the Vang trilogy by Christopher Rowely, An excellent bit of space opera regretably no longer in print. the three books are Starhammer, the Vang: Military form and the Vang: Battlemastter
                      here is a picture of me at my high school concert
                      look

http://www.urbandead.com/index.html

For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!

The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Ha ha! Yes, Mark Evans is back, suckers, and he's the key to everything! He's the Half Blood Prince, he's Harry's Great-Aunt, he's the Heir of Gryffindor, he lives up the Pillar of Storgé and he owns the Mystic Kettle of Nackledirk!" - J.K. Rowling

Comment

Working...
                      X