Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two weeks? Well here in the US is releases on the ninth. Thats 13 days(not including today) SWEET!!
    http://ee.1asphost.com/wildmonkeys/countdown.htm
    "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

Cool! That's gonna be sweet!

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
      Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
      "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
      My deviantART profile

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...highlight=HALO

Already ahead of you! lol.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

thanks Downfallangel ill pick one up
          i cant wait for Halo 2 to come out. it looks awesome from the previews. i preordered mine a while ago.

Comment

I'm in a lotto to win the Master Chief standup at the videogame store. The one with him and New Mombosa base being destroyed behind him. Looks awesome.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Where have you people been all this time i've been on the forums?! Im such a hardcore Halo 2 fan, and I didn't know anyone else on these things were die-hards like me, wow, I feel the love!

Baltar for President.

Comment

Can't wait for it, going to my local store for the midnight release ! My gamertag is VyseN1, let's share the gamertags so us Stargate fans cam all play together!

Comment

Halo's a fun game, but I'm not gonna spend $60 just for XBox Live, thank you.
                  Other than that, I'm definately gonna buy XBox 2 on November 9th.

My deviantART profile

Comment

Im sure as heck paying $60 for LIVE. Plus im buying another Xboxes and another copy of Halo 2.

Baltar for President.

Comment

We should start a Stargate clan for online play !

Comment

I was thinking about starting a clan, but I'd have to get XBOX live again. Which i don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                          I was thinking about starting a clan, but I'd have to get XBOX live again. Which i don't mind.
                          Clans?! You gotta be kiddin me!

My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJackO'Neill
                            Clans?! You gotta be kiddin me!
                            What's so funny?

And I just thought of something. I might get that headset plus 1 year free of xbox live free thing. Sound good?

Comment

What's so funny?

And I just thought of something. I might get that headset plus 1 year free of xbox live free thing. Sound good?
                              If you're talking about that new Halo 2 headset fo $50.00, I think it's a waste of money. If it wasn't so expensive maybe, but for only $20 more you can get the starter kit that includes the Crimson Skies game.

Comment

What's so funny?

I don't like clans, no offense. I play Brood War a lot and I get tons of invitations to join clans. It's annoying.

My deviantART profile

Comment

Working...
                                X