X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thelittlesis
    I'm sure most people would run! Aaw! *giggles* Well you did do it for a long time, and who doesn't want pretty looking sandwiches?! I would've popped in to see you yesterday but we didn't really have time .

Hehe that would be cool, and if you can have things like national doughnut week then I don't see why not!
    Exactly, 'cos it's sooo bright & shiny that you'd probably be the only one paying attention to the film, although that's perhaps no bad thing....

Well it doesn't appear to be moving so they've maybe come to their senses... *checks to see if the cushions are still on the floor, just in case*
    Yeah it was good, and also something to watch on a wednesday as there was nothing else on. But haven't the past couple of seasons been on on a tuesday, so unless they have a radical reshuffle then I guess tuesdays it is!
    Indeed! And the Eric McCormack ep's on this week.

Good question! XF fairy lights that have a martial art Smith voice? Maybe that would be a bit much *giggles*
    It was, it was nuts, & they'd send Adam or Joe's dad(can't remember which one it was) off to report on cool stuff like Glastonbury... cue confused looking elderly person!
    Well you would hope so anyway! Exactly. Since last November-ish, that was my job, the till, sandwiches and hot plate. They haven't replaced me yet, just using old staff! But it's still not the way I do it and I think my manager notices most! But oh well, they'll have to get someone else and train them up! Oh you went to town on Saturday, did you buy anything nice??? Aaww I don't blame you for not coming in, it was mental Saturday, so busy. I got to leave at 4pm though which was great!

*Giggles* exactly!
    Hehe, well yep it is actually. Although if everyone was staring at your wig and you, it might be a bit freaky! It could even make you walk out 'cos it was so disconcerting! Ok what were we talking about???

You know when I first read that bit I thought 'what was moving' but then my brain started working and I realised what we were on about! LOL *checks her cushions are on her floor as well, yep still there *
    Exactly. Yep I think they have. Although wasn't season 7 on a Monday first but half way through the season (when it came back in January) it moved to a Tuesday??? Yep it is, isn't he supposed to be evilish in this ep???

ROTFLMAO oh that would be a great combination!
    Oh really? Poor dad I say! But sounds really cool! I wish I could have seen it!

(((((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
      Exactly. Since last November-ish, that was my job, the till, sandwiches and hot plate. They haven't replaced me yet, just using old staff! But it's still not the way I do it and I think my manager notices most! But oh well, they'll have to get someone else and train them up! Oh you went to town on Saturday, did you buy anything nice??? Aaww I don't blame you for not coming in, it was mental Saturday, so busy. I got to leave at 4pm though which was great!

Hehe, well yep it is actually. Although if everyone was staring at your wig and you, it might be a bit freaky! It could even make you walk out 'cos it was so disconcerting! Ok what were we talking about???

You know when I first read that bit I thought 'what was moving' but then my brain started working and I realised what we were on about! LOL *checks her cushions are on her floor as well, yep still there *
      Exactly. Yep I think they have. Although wasn't season 7 on a Monday first but half way through the season (when it came back in January) it moved to a Tuesday??? Yep it is, isn't he supposed to be evilish in this ep???

ROTFLMAO oh that would be a great combination!
      Oh really? Poor dad I say! But sounds really cool! I wish I could have seen it!
      You're obviously irreplaceable! Well whoever they do get to take your place is going to have to know how to pretty up sandwiches! Yup, indeed I did, and I bought really exciting things(even better than those windows you were looking at! ) ...drum roll please.... I got me a bottle of shampoo & some hair bands! Trés exciting, non? *giggles* But we had cookies & went to the cinema & stuff so that was nice, as nice as finishing early I bet! Did you see the anti-fur protesters outside the Bullring? They were chanting at people not to go in Selfridges.

If it was just the wig you'd be alright, if it was the rest of you too I think you'd end up a bit paranoid, so maybe that's the case for taking it off! What were we talking about...you know, I have no idea anymore!

Ok, I just did that too, doh!
      Oh yeah, I think so, 'cos they had The Lowdown on first & I remember that was definitely a monday. Well as long as it doesn't clash with anything I guess(not that there's much to clash with these days!)... Indeed he is, and Daisy's new boyfriend apparently. It's actually a highlight in the paper for once, and it says he's in 2 more eps too, it also says that the season's coming to a close but lets not go there....

*giggles* Although possibly a little freaky if your lights just started talking to you out of nowhere!
      Well you never know, maybe C4 will repeat it sometime....maybe....

(((((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))

Sis

Comment

You're obviously irreplaceable! Well whoever they do get to take your place is going to have to know how to pretty up sandwiches! Yup, indeed I did, and I bought really exciting things(even better than those windows you were looking at! ) ...drum roll please.... I got me a bottle of shampoo & some hair bands! Trés exciting, non? *giggles* But we had cookies & went to the cinema & stuff so that was nice, as nice as finishing early I bet! Did you see the anti-fur protesters outside the Bullring? They were chanting at people not to go in Selfridges.

If it was just the wig you'd be alright, if it was the rest of you too I think you'd end up a bit paranoid, so maybe that's the case for taking it off! What were we talking about...you know, I have no idea anymore!

Ok, I just did that too, doh!
        Oh yeah, I think so, 'cos they had The Lowdown on first & I remember that was definitely a monday. Well as long as it doesn't clash with anything I guess(not that there's much to clash with these days!)... Indeed he is, and Daisy's new boyfriend apparently. It's actually a highlight in the paper for once, and it says he's in 2 more eps too, it also says that the season's coming to a close but lets not go there....

*giggles* Although possibly a little freaky if your lights just started talking to you out of nowhere!
        Well you never know, maybe C4 will repeat it sometime....maybe....
        Well I would like to think so anyway (only kidding )! Yep they are, well they just can't be thrown on the shelf. You need to have them facing forward so people know which sandwich is which lol!
        *Giggles* well anything is better than the windows I was looking at! *Does her drum rolls as well*...ROTFL definitely better than my windows!
        Ooohh cookies! Millie’s cookies???? Oh what did you see at the cinema? I went past UGC on Broad Street today and there was a queue. I am guessing it was for Star Wars!! Oh no I didn't (I went no where near The Bullring Saturday) but wow, did people stop and say anything or even join in with them??

Oh yep, good point. But then again, if you were bald, you wouldn't want to really take it off (unless you were ok with showing off baldness as well) and so would just let the people stare! *Giggles* me either, something to do with wigs???

*Giggles* d'oh indeed!
        Yep I think I remember that too. I used to hate the Mondays. I know you have to always wait a week for a new episode, but being on a Monday made it seem like more than a week to me. When I watched DLM on Tuesday I thought, he has got to be in more than this one now (shows you how much I don't read the whole of the articles ). He was quite ok actually, Mason isn't going to like it is he?!? I loved the bit with George and (I am calling him Eric 'cos I have forgotten his name in it ) Eric in the bar! Yeah lets not go there yet.....

*Giggles* oh yeah, it would be a bit. But you never know, you could get used to it!
        Its probably wishful thinking though!

((((((((((huggles))))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hello Tracey

"Cold case" was so sad tonight The case about the black boy in the 60's

..And to make us smile a little ..here are a few pics of Mulder/DD

Caty
          Last edited by Catysg1; 19 May 2005, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Hello Tracey

"Cold case" was so sad tonight The case about the black boy in the 60's

..And to make us smile a little ..here are a few pics of Mulder/DD

Caty
            Hey Caty!

I haven't seen you in a while! How are you??

(((((((((hugs)))))))))

I do lurk around the shipper thread but not as much anymore (because of uni and because I have nothing to say as usual ) but I know you don't post there much anymore either! I miss the old shipper thread family days!

Oh I know. Poor Zeek (or whatever his name was). It was so horrible what happened to him, and that little girl got to see most of it!

Oh some very nice piccies of DD there. Definitely made me smile! The last one oyu posted, I used to have that poster in my bedroom!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

((((Tracey)))

I have lost my passion for Stargate . I won't be making any more videos ..I'm into JAG now and catching up fast ..really great show ..great sexual tension and at least Mac and Harm do talk about personnal feelings and they are comfortable with each other ..I 'll doing videos for them soon , Mulder and Scully and Syd and Vaughn

Caty

Comment

((((Tracey)))

I have lost my passion for Stargate . I won't be making any more videos ..I'm into JAG now and catching up fast ..really great show ..great sexual tension and at least Mac and Harm do talk about personnal feelings and they are comfortable with each other ..I 'll doing videos for them soon , Mulder and Scully and Syd and Vaughn

Caty
                I know, I have been reading the shipper thread! I have slightly! Its the same with any show that has gone on for a long time (i.e this threads show, X files ). I will watch season 9 (not that I will be happy with everything though) because I love Stargate and the ship was just the icing on the cake for me (although recent years the ship was a big part of why I watched ). But TPTB have gone way to far. I have read the comments of JM and one of RCC that I saw when someone posted it on the AT yahoo club! I think it is so unfair to shippers what they are doing. I mean look, you won't even be making S/J videos anymore although I don't blame you! So I guess what I am saying is, yep, I have lost my passion in one aspect of the show! I just feel sorry for AT, MS and CJ. They can only do their best with what they have been given! But that said; I am still looking forward to seeing the new season.

I have never watched JAG before. I have seen ads for it when I watch XF on FX. Maybe I should have a look! Shows I am into at the moment are Cold Case, Smallville, Dead like me (even though that was cancelled a while ago) and Will and Grace (I know it may seem I watch loads and loads of tv lol...some I tape and watch on, well, Sundays as its the only day I have free )!

Oh cool, XF videos!

I have babbled on enough now lol! Plus I should go and do so physiology revising!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

JAG is on FX every day ..they are showing the season 8 and 9 and it's realy cool ..A lot of sexual tension and the stories are great ..Season 10 starts on the 17 th of June and I can't wait although I will be watching from season 1 when they restart it afterwards ..I tape them all on DVD for music videos ..You will love that show Tracey n not only for the ship but also for the great stories and court cases and the very deep interpersonnal relationships with all the characters

I will also watch season 9 Stargate or at least the opener but more as a casual viewer

Caty

Comment

Well I would like to think so anyway (only kidding )! Yep they are, well they just can't be thrown on the shelf. You need to have them facing forward so people know which sandwich is which lol!
                    *Giggles* well anything is better than the windows I was looking at! *Does her drum rolls as well*...ROTFL definitely better than my windows!
                    Ooohh cookies! Millie’s cookies???? Oh what did you see at the cinema? I went past UGC on Broad Street today and there was a queue. I am guessing it was for Star Wars!! Oh no I didn't (I went no where near The Bullring Saturday) but wow, did people stop and say anything or even join in with them??

Oh yep, good point. But then again, if you were bald, you wouldn't want to really take it off (unless you were ok with showing off baldness as well) and so would just let the people stare! *Giggles* me either, something to do with wigs???

*Giggles* d'oh indeed!
                    Yep I think I remember that too. I used to hate the Mondays. I know you have to always wait a week for a new episode, but being on a Monday made it seem like more than a week to me. When I watched DLM on Tuesday I thought, he has got to be in more than this one now (shows you how much I don't read the whole of the articles ). He was quite ok actually, Mason isn't going to like it is he?!? I loved the bit with George and (I am calling him Eric 'cos I have forgotten his name in it ) Eric in the bar! Yeah lets not go there yet.....

*Giggles* oh yeah, it would be a bit. But you never know, you could get used to it!
                    Its probably wishful thinking though!
                    *giggles* Well anyone would! Exactly, otherwise you'd be on a sandwich hunt and you could spend all your time turning them round just to find there's nothing you fancy. It's very important!
                    LOL, no wonder you didn't buy any if they were that bad!
                    Are there any other kind of cookies?!! Rasperry & white choc Millie's Cookies to be exact, yum! We went to see Robots, 'cos it was about the only half decent thing that was on that we agreed on. It wasn't bad, and we saw the trailer for the Wallace & Gromit film(Curse of the Were-Rabbit!) which looks sooo much fun! I have to say I wouldn't queue for Star Wars, not after The Phantom Menace...that was terrible! I didn't see anyone joining in, I didn't really see anyone stopping either, I guess it's like the preacher guy(who now has a megaphone btw), people just ignore it and go shopping!

But if you were bald and proud of it(now there's a slogan for a tshirt if ever I saw one! ) you could just spray your head orange.... No wig necessary. I still have no idea & it's getting weirder by the minute *giggles*

I like how we can take a Homerism & make it into a Teal'cism!
                    Yup, wednesdays felt like, well I don't know, a shorter wait I guess. Well at least you figured it out, otherwise it's a pretty pointless part, just to be left kinda hanging like that. Yup, very unlike Will, which is good! No maosn isn't going to be happy, poor thing! Oh the 'you're an angry little thing aren't you?' bit, that was fun! I don't know his name either, I want to say Bryan or Kevin but I have no idea why....

Like a talking printer?!
                    Yup I think so!

((((((((((huggles))))))))))))

Sis

Comment

JAG is on FX every day ..they are showing the season 8 and 9 and it's realy cool ..A lot of sexual tension and the stories are great ..Season 10 starts on the 17 th of June and I can't wait although I will be watching from season 1 when they restart it afterwards ..I tape them all on DVD for music videos ..You will love that show Tracey n not only for the ship but also for the great stories and court cases and the very deep interpersonnal relationships with all the characters

I will also watch season 9 Stargate or at least the opener but more as a casual viewer

Caty
                      Yeah. I watched XF yesterday and before it they were talking about the show and how they are on there last season! And they were talking about the will they won't they of the two main characters. It was showing some stuff and they have a lot more sexual tension. If only Stargate ptb did that! I will definitely have to take a look, thanks Caty!

I get you. It looks interesting what they are doing. But I just don’t know what to make of BB being on SG-1 (as in the team not just the show lol ). I really haven't read spoilers and I won't be doing, I just hope they don't make him in command 'cos Sam should be. I will just wait and see what it is like!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

*giggles* Well anyone would! Exactly, otherwise you'd be on a sandwich hunt and you could spend all your time turning them round just to find there's nothing you fancy. It's very important!
                        LOL, no wonder you didn't buy any if they were that bad!
                        Are there any other kind of cookies?!! Rasperry & white choc Millie's Cookies to be exact, yum! We went to see Robots, 'cos it was about the only half decent thing that was on that we agreed on. It wasn't bad, and we saw the trailer for the Wallace & Gromit film(Curse of the Were-Rabbit!) which looks sooo much fun! I have to say I wouldn't queue for Star Wars, not after The Phantom Menace...that was terrible! I didn't see anyone joining in, I didn't really see anyone stopping either, I guess it's like the preacher guy(who now has a megaphone btw), people just ignore it and go shopping!

But if you were bald and proud of it(now there's a slogan for a tshirt if ever I saw one! ) you could just spray your head orange.... No wig necessary. I still have no idea & it's getting weirder by the minute *giggles*

I like how we can take a Homerism & make it into a Teal'cism!
                        Yup, wednesdays felt like, well I don't know, a shorter wait I guess. Well at least you figured it out, otherwise it's a pretty pointless part, just to be left kinda hanging like that. Yup, very unlike Will, which is good! No maosn isn't going to be happy, poor thing! Oh the 'you're an angry little thing aren't you?' bit, that was fun! I don't know his name either, I want to say Bryan or Kevin but I have no idea why....

Like a talking printer?!
                        Yup I think so!
                        I think so! Exactly. At least you get it. When I was telling my mum that it was important she was like 'but why, I wouldn't care'. I think she was just too interested in football and really didn't have a clue what I was on about!
                        I know. And they were so expensive just for a piece of glass!
                        *Giggles* not that I can think of lol! Oooohhh them ones are so yummy. Oh I want some cookies now! Oh cool, I took my little brother to see that, it was quite good. Oh Wallace and Grommit trailer, so it looks fun then!?! Yeah, there really aren’t a lot of good things on at the cinema at the moment, unless you like Star Wars! Yeah me either, I hated the phantom menace. Stick to the old ones is what I say! Preacher guy has a megaphone??? What next lol. Oh well have you seen (or seen it on the news) the stupid big, birds nest on the side of the Rotunda?!? It looks so weird!

*Giggles* definitely a great slogan. Oh yeah, you could actually! But then the orange spray could have an adverse effect and your skin! *Giggles* that it is....

ROTFL you no I never even noticed it until now! But yep, trés cool indeed (see I just can't help myself lol )!
                        Exactly it really did! Maybe we should petition it to be put back on Wednesdays!
                        Hehe yep it is! And he didn't like it and doesn't like her anymore either. After yesterdays, I can't believe Daisy is still going out with him after all that happen. He is such a creep, cute, but a creep! LOL, yeah I liked that bit too! Lol, if I can remember correctly from yesterday it was Ray???

*Giggles* exactly. Oh and on that subject, I always have the sound turned off when I print 'cos it did get annoying!

Oh and I will reply to your mail soon but while I was here I just wanted to say congratulations to you about your work being accepted. I am so happy for you hun!

(((((((((((huggles)))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I think so! Exactly. At least you get it. When I was telling my mum that it was important she was like 'but why, I wouldn't care'. I think she was just too interested in football and really didn't have a clue what I was on about!
                          *Giggles* not that I can think of lol! Oooohhh them ones are so yummy. Oh I want some cookies now! Oh cool, I took my little brother to see that, it was quite good. Oh Wallace and Grommit trailer, so it looks fun then!?! Yeah, there really aren’t a lot of good things on at the cinema at the moment, unless you like Star Wars! Yeah me either, I hated the phantom menace. Stick to the old ones is what I say! Preacher guy has a megaphone??? What next lol. Oh well have you seen (or seen it on the news) the stupid big, birds nest on the side of the Rotunda?!? It looks so weird!

*Giggles* definitely a great slogan. Oh yeah, you could actually! But then the orange spray could have an adverse effect and your skin! *Giggles* that it is....

ROTFL you no I never even noticed it until now! But yep, trés cool indeed (see I just can't help myself lol )!
                          Exactly it really did! Maybe we should petition it to be put back on Wednesdays!
                          Hehe yep it is! And he didn't like it and doesn't like her anymore either. After yesterdays, I can't believe Daisy is still going out with him after all that happen. He is such a creep, cute, but a creep! LOL, yeah I liked that bit too! Lol, if I can remember correctly from yesterday it was Ray???

*Giggles* exactly. Oh and on that subject, I always have the sound turned off when I print 'cos it did get annoying!

Oh and I will reply to your mail soon but while I was here I just wanted to say congratulations to you about your work being accepted. I am so happy for you hun!
                          So I guess your mum watched the Liverpool match last night then? Maybe it's like talking to us when we're watching Stargate, one of those things that you just shouldn't attempt!
                          LOL you've a long way to go to get some! They are super nice though, especially when they're warm & bendy! Ok, now I want cookies too! *giggles*
                          Yeah, it wasn't as good as Ice Age but it was still an entertaining distraction . Wallace & Gromit looks really good, but it's not out 'til autumn, like a lot of things! that's my feeling about it too, I watched the Phantom menace on video & I was very glad to have a phonecall right in the middle of it, and it stuck in my mind so well that I can't even remember what it's about! It was that good!!!
                          Preacher guy does indeed have a megaphone, he was in Victoria Square(?), and you could hear him halfway down New Street! *giggles* Yeah I saw the bird's nest on the news, some crazy Belgian performance artist isn't it? Lots of shoppers looking very bemused!

Well then you'd just look like you either have really bad foundation or your fake tan's gone horribly horribly wrong!

LOL apparently not!
                          Add it to our long list of forgettable campaigns?
                          You were right with the 'isn't he supposed to be evil' thing! And 'cos he's so un-Will-like mum didn't even notice it was him last week, then she spotted his name on this weeks! Yeah he's called Ray, nothing like Kevin or Bryan is it?!

I don't blame you, I find that kind of thing really annoying, surely you can tell that it's printing just by the fact that it's printing!

Okey doke, are they piling on the coursework? And thank you, me too!

(((((((((((huggles)))))))))))

Sis

Comment

So I guess your mum watched the Liverpool match last night then? Maybe it's like talking to us when we're watching Stargate, one of those things that you just shouldn't attempt!
                            LOL you've a long way to go to get some! They are super nice though, especially when they're warm & bendy! Ok, now I want cookies too! *giggles*
                            Yeah, it wasn't as good as Ice Age but it was still an entertaining distraction . Wallace & Gromit looks really good, but it's not out 'til autumn, like a lot of things! that's my feeling about it too, I watched the Phantom menace on video & I was very glad to have a phonecall right in the middle of it, and it stuck in my mind so well that I can't even remember what it's about! It was that good!!!
                            Preacher guy does indeed have a megaphone, he was in Victoria Square(?), and you could hear him halfway down New Street! *giggles* Yeah I saw the bird's nest on the news, some crazy Belgian performance artist isn't it? Lots of shoppers looking very bemused!

Well then you'd just look like you either have really bad foundation or your fake tan's gone horribly horribly wrong!

LOL apparently not!
                            Add it to our long list of forgettable campaigns?
                            You were right with the 'isn't he supposed to be evil' thing! And 'cos he's so un-Will-like mum didn't even notice it was him last week, then she spotted his name on this weeks! Yeah he's called Ray, nothing like Kevin or Bryan is it?!

I don't blame you, I find that kind of thing really annoying, surely you can tell that it's printing just by the fact that it's printing!

Okey doke, are they piling on the coursework? And thank you, me too!
                            I am so sorry it has taken me ages to reply to you. The net has been a little screwy these past few days and yesterday I was working (doing stock take of food is a nightmare ). But anyway, I am here now!

She did indeed watch the Liverpool match unfortunately! She was shouting at the tv when they were losing, doing little dances when they were winning lol! *Giggles* oh very true, and I think my mum knows it too!
                            I do but that said I was in town yesterday and Friday. And on Friday I did indeed get some, the raspberry and white choc ones and some milk choc ones! Oohh I love them when they are all warm and bendy too!
                            I went to the cinema on Thursday evening and we went to see Monster in Law, it's quite funny actually! I thought I was going to hate it 'cos I really don't think J-LO (go for the short name) could act. But Jane Fonda was great and J-LO weren't that bad! Oh so W&G is quite far away then!
                            *Giggles* the phone call was better. But it is true! It was pretty awful!
                            Oh yep, I know where you mean, near the Birmingham council house and the water fountains??? Yep it was for the Arts fest, it's gone now though! Yep they were, especially when he hung himself out of it, looking down at people!

*Giggles* which in either case I would be inclined to say 'you've been tangoed!' So maybe I would stick with the wig lol!

Well it is a cool phrase to use!
                            Yay! How many is that, at last over 20!
                            I know, I can't believe what a creep he is! Lol my mum sort of did that too. She thought she knew him but couldn't quite grasp who he was! But he doesn't even look like he does in W&G. He looks a bit bulkier too! If you get what I mean! *Giggles* nope, but at least you tried to think of a name!

Exactly. It has the little progress box come up that tells you how much % it has done and your ink status! But obviously Lexmark thought a voice would sooth the process!

I will get there eventually. And nope, not pilling on coursework yet (the end of June will be the first piece of coursework and I have 2 exams in July) but there is a lot of reading up to do after lessons. And so much of the work is also internet based. But then as my net has been screwy at the moment it is pretty hard so I stay at uni sometimes and use their net!

(((((((((huggles))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I am so sorry it has taken me ages to reply to you. The net has been a little screwy these past few days and yesterday I was working (doing stock take of food is a nightmare ). But anyway, I am here now!

She did indeed watch the Liverpool match unfortunately! She was shouting at the tv when they were losing, doing little dances when they were winning lol! *Giggles* oh very true, and I think my mum knows it too!
                              I do but that said I was in town yesterday and Friday. And on Friday I did indeed get some, the raspberry and white choc ones and some milk choc ones! Oohh I love them when they are all warm and bendy too!
                              I went to the cinema on Thursday evening and we went to see Monster in Law, it's quite funny actually! I thought I was going to hate it 'cos I really don't think J-LO (go for the short name) could act. But Jane Fonda was great and J-LO weren't that bad! Oh so W&G is quite far away then!
                              *Giggles* the phone call was better. But it is true! It was pretty awful!
                              Oh yep, I know where you mean, near the Birmingham council house and the water fountains??? Yep it was for the Arts fest, it's gone now though! Yep they were, especially when he hung himself out of it, looking down at people!

*Giggles* which in either case I would be inclined to say 'you've been tangoed!' So maybe I would stick with the wig lol!

Yay! How many is that, at least over 20!
                              I know, I can't believe what a creep he is! Lol my mum sort of did that too. She thought she knew him but couldn't quite grasp who he was! But he doesn't even look like he does in W&G. He looks a bit bulkier too! If you get what I mean! *Giggles* nope, but at least you tried to think of a name!

Exactly. It has the little progress box come up that tells you how much % it has done and your ink status! But obviously Lexmark thought a voice would sooth the process!

I will get there eventually. And nope, not pilling on coursework yet (the end of June will be the first piece of coursework and I have 2 exams in July) but there is a lot of reading up to do after lessons. And so much of the work is also internet based. But then as my net has been screwy at the moment it is pretty hard so I stay at uni sometimes and use their net!
                              Aww that's ok, if you can't get on then you can't get on!

LOL, that must have been quite a sight! Can't remember what I watched on weds...though it definitely wasn't football!
                              Ooh yum! Though when they're like that they do have a tendency to want to go everywhere but they're still nice whatever.
                              So Monster-in-Law wasn't too bad then, well that's good 'cos it looked absolutely terrible. And yeah I think J Lo(yep the short version is much easier to type!) is one of those people who possibly can't act! Yeah, unfortunately there's a bit of a wait for W&G but you can see the trailer here http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/trailers/
                              Seriously it was!
                              Yep that's the one, for some reason I can never remember the names of the squares in Brum...that was a lucky guess for me!

*giggles* I think so!!!

Yeah, i'm thinking it would be, and i'd count them all if only I could remember them!
                              You wouldn't think playing a creep would make a person look so different would you? I bet it was a nice change for him. And I hope Daisy comes to her senses soon! Well..true, and if you look at the way I spelled Bryan then it does have the letters for Ray in the middle of it.... (the words 'grasping' and 'straws' come to mind! )

Wow, it tells you the percentage and your ink status! The wonders of modern technology!

So lots of reading then! It's good that you can use their 'puters too, especially when yours goes screwy.

(((((((((huggles))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Aww that's ok, if you can't get on then you can't get on!

LOL, that must have been quite a sight! Can't remember what I watched on weds...though it definitely wasn't football!
                                Ooh yum! Though when they're like that they do have a tendency to want to go everywhere but they're still nice whatever.
                                So Monster-in-Law wasn't too bad then, well that's good 'cos it looked absolutely terrible. And yeah I think J Lo(yep the short version is much easier to type!) is one of those people who possibly can't act! Yeah, unfortunately there's a bit of a wait for W&G but you can see the trailer here http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/trailers/
                                Seriously it was!
                                Yep that's the one, for some reason I can never remember the names of the squares in Brum...that was a lucky guess for me!

*giggles* I think so!!!

Yeah, i'm thinking it would be, and i'd count them all if only I could remember them!
                                You wouldn't think playing a creep would make a person look so different would you? I bet it was a nice change for him. And I hope Daisy comes to her senses soon! Well..true, and if you look at the way I spelled Bryan then it does have the letters for Ray in the middle of it.... (the words 'grasping' and 'straws' come to mind! )

Wow, it tells you the percentage and your ink status! The wonders of modern technology!

So lots of reading then! It's good that you can use their 'puters too, especially when yours goes screwy.
                                Oh it was, believe you me! Lol I wish I would have never had to watch it. When penalties were on she kept hiding behind her pillow!
                                Yum indeed. Oh yep they do. And when you have choc ones it even worse, so messy!
                                Well yeah I thought it was, of course I could have been to hyped up after having some haagen daz . I think it was funnier 'cos of Jane Fonda. But yep, I do agree about JLO and acting, it is absolutely terrible. I don't think she will ever learn! Thank you for the link hun. I watched the trailer and it looks so good. The gnome with red eyes looks great lol! Oh while I was on there I watched The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe trailer.... that looks good too! Another long wait though!
                                *Giggles* good lucky guess!

*Giggles* yep me too. I am having trouble recalling most of them. You know the ones I always remember but I can't for the life of me remember the rest!
                                Oh I know. It is so weird how someone can look that different! Well I didn't watch Tuesday's episode 'cos I was out with some friends (had a meal and watched House of Wax at the cinema this time, not too great either), but my brother told me a few things, mainly that Mason killed Ray??? I am going to have to watch the catch up on Saturday! *Giggles* that is very true, so maybe your brain sort of knew it and that's why Bryan came out!

It does indeed. It comes up as a little rectangular box. That is pretty cool actually. LOL indeed (oh I so can't help myself )!

Yep, lots and lots of reading and revising and updating skills. We were leaning about pressure ulcers today. They are nasty! Yep exactly! Although you have to book them. But I haven't had to use it so much. My 'puter is fine at the moment *keeps fingers crossed*!

((((((((((huggles)))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                                X