Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    its from the season 6 episode Triangle
    Indeed it is. A very good and funny episode . Their German accent is horrible .

Comment

its from the season 6 episode Triangle
      yeah he said that already....

Comment

Is the new film out yet?

Comment

yeah, yesterday.
          check your local theater listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
            yeah, yesterday.
            check your local theater listings.

Will do...thanks for the heads up.

Comment

can't wait for it to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                Paley Fest recap vid. Beautiful & poignant. Listen to the audiences go awwwww.

The Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread

only a slight exaggeration

And a trailer
                The shippers. Though I admit, if it had been Jack and Sam, I'd have been doing the same thing.

XF was the coolest show(besides SG). I can't wait for the movie...perhaps I need to rewatch a bit for old time's sake. That vid was a trip down memory lane. I started watching when I was 12...over 10 years ago....I'm getting old too, Alan!

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                There are some good episodes in Season 4 like Small Potatoes...but then there are episodes like Never Again.
                Never again will I watch Never Again. *shudders*

So, we get this movie AND Continuum within a week of each other. YESSSSSSSSS! That's going to be one heck of a week!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                  The shippers. Though I admit, if it had been Jack and Sam, I'd have been doing the same thing.
                  Absolutely! I'm lucky. As a fan of The X-Files and Stargate SG-1 I consider myself to have followed two of the best Sci-Fi 'ships ever - Mulder and Scully & Sam and Jack.

XF was the coolest show(besides SG). I can't wait for the movie...perhaps I need to rewatch a bit for old time's sake. That vid was a trip down memory lane. I started watching when I was 12...over 10 years ago....I'm getting old too, Alan!
                  I just recently watched Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man and that really reminded me just how amazing The X-Files was and still is. You may be getting old, L.A. Doyle but you won't ever catch up with me.

Never again will I watch Never Again. *shudders*
                  I've used that phrase before many a time on different forums. A timeless classic.

So, we get this movie AND Continuum within a week of each other. YESSSSSSSSS! That's going to be one heck of a week!
                  It's an August 1st release for the second The X-Files movie here in the UK which is actually exactly 20 days off from what would be the 10th anniversary of the release of The X-Files: Fight the Future here in the UK which, incidentally, was also my 17th birthday too in 1998 (one of the best presents I could have gotten ). I imagine that the UK release of Stargate: Continuum and the second The X-Files movie will echo the US release pattern.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I can't wait to hear more about what they have in mind for this film.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

They made an awesome Homage to the show video here its quite something
                      http://www.xfilesnews.com/index.php?...=267&Itemid=33
                      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

They made an awesome Homage to the show video here its quite something
                        http://www.xfilesnews.com/index.php?...=267&Itemid=33
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          Thanks
                          Np
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I got to speed up my watching of x-files i am on season 4 i want to Finnish all the episode before the movie comes out
                            sigpic
                            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                            Metal gear fan

Comment

Hey guys.

Thought you might be interested to see these interviews from The X-Files Lexicon. They feature Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz who talk about the next The X-Files movie. Actors Nicholas Lea (Alex Krycek) and Mitch Pileggi (Assistant Director Walter Skinner) are interviewed about their years on the series. Follow the link below:

http://www.x-fileslexicon.com/paleyfestival2008.html

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                                I got to speed up my watching of x-files i am on season 4 i want to Finnish all the episode before the movie comes out
                                wait, what does Finland have to do with the X-Files again?

Comment

Working...
                                X