No announcement yet.

X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah! People are actually in the thread! Where have I been for the past few days lol!

(((((((Caty))))))))

Nice to see you over here!

And welcome to everyone else!

TrustNo1... lol! I suppose Scully is hot is a start!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by thelittlesis
      What has come over you indeed, have you a temperature or anything?!

I am a little but i've pretty much given up hope, I have seen a UPS ad but it's not the UPS ad, this one had yodelling which made my dad chuckle for some reason!
      Yeah it's definitely been over a year since it was on, and it feels like it, although I did see the first season was coming out on dvd soon *edited to say...it's out, well in the US at least*. It was very good, and did you see TR in last night's ep? Janet lives on, well, kind of anyway!

Doh! So, lost in the post somewhere then...I can't believe it took you all those phonecalls & everything just to sort it out though! Oh well at least you have them now(thank god the IBH wasn't hanging around your email account!). Yeah you should definitely complain!

*giggles* I do think, especially if it's that really really bright orange, although you might need to issue everyone around you with sunglasses!

Very much fun, as proved by half the cast of Shortland Street showing up in LoTR and Jim being everywhere!!!
      ROTFL! Come to think of it, I do feel a bit light headed. And I have done it again, been away for another few days! What is the world coming too!

Aaawww so still no sign of the ad then??? I have yet to see it again as well! Mind you I haven’t watched an awful lot of tv this week, just Dead like me, smallville and that's about it (and movies but you don't have any ads in them, well not dvds or on sky movies anyway )! Oh so there has been another UPS add before Jean's one. I have never seen it before!
      It does indeed, I remember when it finished, s7 Staragte had just finished for its 2 week xmas break on the Tuesday and then the Friday, it was the last DLM ep (my memory is working at the moment )! Oh is it. I think it would be great to have it on dvd! I did indeed. She was in Smallville and now in DLM, very cool! It was nice to see her even if it was only for a small bit. Oh another bit I loved was when Roxie shot Mason’s foot! That was hilarious!

I know. I am very angry with that. I have less than a month until I start and it takes at least 20 something days for them to look through the forms and determine if you get the bursary (which I should anyway). LOL! Oh yeah, the IBH has stayed away for once! That is weird but great! I am and I have actually, lets see what they say!

*Giggles* *warning... due to the brightness of my hair, I must insist that sunglass be worn at all times*!

LOL! Yeah exactly! I still think it is weird to see Jim for Neighbours everywhere at the moment! hehe

(((((((((((hugglles))))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
        ROTFL! Come to think of it, I do feel a bit light headed. And I have done it again, been away for another few days! What is the world coming too!

Aaawww so still no sign of the ad then??? I have yet to see it again as well! Mind you I haven’t watched an awful lot of tv this week, just Dead like me, smallville and that's about it (and movies but you don't have any ads in them, well not dvds or on sky movies anyway )! Oh so there has been another UPS add before Jean's one. I have never seen it before!
        It does indeed, I remember when it finished, s7 Stargate had just finished for its 2 week xmas break on the Tuesday and then the Friday, it was the last DLM ep (my memory is working at the moment )! Oh is it. I think it would be great to have it on dvd! I did indeed. She was in Smallville and now in DLM, very cool! It was nice to see her even if it was only for a small bit. Oh another bit I loved was when Roxie shot Mason’s foot! That was hilarious!

I know. I am very angry with that. I have less than a month until I start and it takes at least 20 something days for them to look through the forms and determine if you get the bursary (which I should anyway). LOL! Oh yeah, the IBH has stayed away for once! That is weird but great! I am and I have actually, lets see what they say!

*Giggles* *warning... due to the brightness of my hair, I must insist that sunglass be worn at all times*!

LOL! Yeah exactly! I still think it is weird to see Jim from Neighbours everywhere at the moment! hehe
        Well there you go then, you must be coming down with something! At least neither of our nasty XF coughs have come back though... The world is coming to..I don't know what, there are people in here & everything, very strange!!!!

Nope, but at least I saw it once, it's better than missing it altogether. Yep, well, either before or after, with yodelling bizarrely!
        I'd say your memory is working very well at the mo, I remember it finished at Christmastime but that's about it. Yeah me too, I hope they release it over here 'cos we're getting The Dead Zone & MacGyver soon, we should get DLM aswell, it's only fair! Yeah, Roxy was made to be a cop! And of course Mason couldn't stay sober for long, that's just wrong!

I'm not surprised but you sorted it out so that's something, lets hope they take that into consideration.

LOL! Now would that be message via loudspeaker or post-it stuck to your forehead?! *giggles*

I know, especially as we still think of him as Jim & not Mr Vice Prez in 24, or whatever he's doing now....

(((((((((((huggles))))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Well there you go then, you must be coming down with something! At least neither of our nasty XF coughs have come back though... The world is coming to..I don't know what, there are people in here & everything, very strange!!!!

Nope, but at least I saw it once, it's better than missing it altogether. Yep, well, either before or after, with yodelling bizarrely!
          I'd say your memory is working very well at the mo, I remember it finished at Christmastime but that's about it. Yeah me too, I hope they release it over here 'cos we're getting The Dead Zone & MacGyver soon, we should get DLM aswell, it's only fair! Yeah, Roxy was made to be a cop! And of course Mason couldn't stay sober for long, that's just wrong!

I'm not surprised but you sorted it out so that's something, lets hope they take that into consideration.

LOL! Now would that be message via loudspeaker or post-it stuck to your forehead?! *giggles*

I know, especially as we still think of him as Jim & not Mr Vice Prez in 24, or whatever he's doing now....
          LOL! Yep! *Giggles* oh I know, 'cos those coughs are very bad! I haven't had one of those since we talked about *cough* season 9 *cough*! Oh look! What do you know! It has come back! I know, although the people have seemed to disappear again!

Yeah I guess it is! I haven't seen anyone yodel since I last watched The Sound of Music lol! Ok I don't know why I mentioned that!
          Hey, I am on the ball then! I think I remember it well because on that day my aunt came down from Scotland and we were all going out for a meal and we finished at 8.30 and I came home to watch DLM! Exactly, it is the right thing to do, do you hear me MGM! She was indeed; she has all the characteristics of a tv cop!

Yeah, finally sorted it out. I just hope they look over it and get back to me faster than usual!

Well loudspeaker would probably be best. But only if I had a gorgeous guy with a very nice voice to say it! But I like the idea of post-its too! *giggles*

....Caleb from The O.C. If I ever saw him I would be like, 'wow, you are the famous Jim from Neighbours'! Lol.

(((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

LOL! Yep! *Giggles* oh I know, 'cos those coughs are very bad! I haven't had one of those since we talked about *cough* season 9 *cough*! Oh look! What do you know! It has come back! I know, although the people have seemed to disappear again!

Yeah I guess it is! I haven't seen anyone yodel since I last watched The Sound of Music lol! Ok I don't know why I mentioned that!
            Hey, I am on the ball then! I think I remember it well because on that day my aunt came down from Scotland and we were all going out for a meal and we finished at 8.30 and I came home to watch DLM! Exactly, it is the right thing to do, do you hear me MGM! She was indeed; she has all the characteristics of a tv cop!

Yeah, finally sorted it out. I just hope they look over it and get back to me faster than usual!

Well loudspeaker would probably be best. But only if I had a gorgeous guy with a very nice voice to say it! But I like the idea of post-its too! *giggles*

....Caleb from The O.C. If I ever saw him I would be like, 'wow, you are the famous Jim from Neighbours'! Lol.
            They are, and very hard to get rid of too. As proven by the re-occurrence of yours! Yep, they have... I wonder if Sat & Loopy are ever coming back...

'Cos your mum's a Julie Andrews fan?!
            You are indeed, and don't sound so shocked about it either! If you shout loud enough maybe they'll hear, but then maybe they'll just do whatever anyway...

LOL! And you could always just get the post-its as a back up plan, some nice fluorescent orange ones to match your hair !

That's right, Caleb from The OC, with a dodgy american accent still I bet! *giggles* I'm sure he'd be very pleased to be recognised...as Jim from Neighbours!

((((((((((huggles)))))))))))

Sis

Comment

They are, and very hard to get rid of too. As proven by the re-occurrence of yours! Yep, they have... I wonder if Sat & Loopy are ever coming back...

'Cos your mum's a Julie Andrews fan?!
              You are indeed, and don't sound so shocked about it either! If you shout loud enough maybe they'll hear, but then maybe they'll just do whatever anyway...

LOL! And you could always just get the post-its as a back up plan, some nice fluorescent orange ones to match your hair !

That's right, Caleb from The OC, with a dodgy american accent still I bet! *giggles* I'm sure he'd be very pleased to be recognised...as Jim from Neighbours!
              *Giggles* yeah I know. I still have that pesky cough. It seems to be gradually going now though, until the next time! Yeah I was wondering that too. I miss Sat and Loopy! Shall we send a search party out again???

Yep, got it in one! She has the dvd
              LOL! Nope, not shocked at all ! Yeah, after all it is MGM! Oh you know, I went into HMV today and was looking at the season 8 Stargate dvds that have come out so far and by the looks of it, they don't have audio commentaries on them!

*Giggles* oohh yeah, good idea. Or the original ones but with bright, neon orange writing!

Yep, he still has that dodgy American accent! I see he didn't take our advice of going to a better accent coach (obviously his is not working too well )! LOL! I am sure he would, he can't forget his Ozzy roots!

Ooohh btw, thought I'd mention that Amanda had her baby!
              She had it March 22nd and the called her Olivia!

((((((((Amanda, Alan and Olivia))))))))

((((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))

~Tracey~
              Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 29 March 2005, 12:24 PM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

*Giggles* yeah I know. I still have that pesky cough. It seems to be gradually going now though, until the next time! Yeah I was wondering that too. I miss Sat and Loopy! Shall we send a search party out again???

Yeah, after all it is MGM! Oh you know, I went into HMV today and was looking at the season 8 Stargate dvds that have come out so far and by the looks of it, they don't have audio commentaries on them!

*Giggles* oohh yeah, good idea. Or the original ones but with bright, neon orange writing!

Yep, he still has that dodgy American accent! I see he didn't take our advice of going to a better accent coach (obviously his is not working too well )! LOL! I am sure he would, he can't forget his Ozzy roots!

Ooohh btw, thought I'd mention that Amanda had her baby!
                She had it March 22nd and they called her Olivia!

((((((((Amanda, Alan and Olivia))))))))
                Until the next time indeed! You never know when it's going to reappear, and strangely enough moaning about S9 only seems to make it worse ! I think we might have to, good thing it's on standby...

They don't? That's no fun is it, but then I guess we have been spoiled by having one for each ep so far. What about other special features, do they have as many?

You might need the sunglasses to read the notice that says 'please wear sunglasses' though *giggles* I hadn't thought of that before!

No, but maybe he's happy with a dodgy accent, he's been in tons of stuff despite the obvious dodginess so maybe he gets cast & they just laugh at his accent behind his back!
                I had to read that bit a couple of times...wasn't thinking of that kind of Ozzy, more along the lines of Osbourne, which made no sense at all, doh!

Oh! I kept meaning to check GW to see but er, I kind of forgot... but anyway that's really sweet, and such a nice name. I hope they're all doing well!

((((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Until the next time indeed! You never know when it's going to reappear, and strangely enough moaning about S9 only seems to make it worse ! I think we might have to, good thing it's on standby...

They don't? That's no fun is it, but then I guess we have been spoiled by having one for each ep so far. What about other special features, do they have as many?

You might need the sunglasses to read the notice that says 'please wear sunglasses' though *giggles* I hadn't thought of that before!

No, but maybe he's happy with a dodgy accent, he's been in tons of stuff despite the obvious dodginess so maybe he gets cast & they just laugh at his accent behind his back!
                  I had to read that bit a couple of times...wasn't thinking of that kind of Ozzy, more along the lines of Osbourne, which made no sense at all, doh!

Oh! I kept meaning to check GW to see but er, I kind of forgot... but anyway that's really sweet, and such a nice name. I hope they're all doing well!
                  ROTFL! Yeah exactly *cough, cough, cough*! See! Right then, you gather the people up, I'll get the torch and some snacks (will flying saucers do???) and I'll meet you by the big tree again!

It is not! Yeah (well except for S1, 2 and does 3 have them???). But I really want the commentaries, especially for Reckoning 1&2, Threads and Moebius 1&2. They don't have as much special features. The 1st and 2nd ones have come out so far and The Lowndown part 1&2 are on both, and one director’s series I think. It is really strange!

LOL! I think you might be right! Otherwise I may go blind!

LOL! Yeah maybe. So the cast him just so they can laugh. Could be a possibility! *Giggles* , did I type it wrong lol! Jim from Neighbours related to Ozzy Osbourne, now there’s a weird thought lol!

I found out by her official website, she left a message on there. She sounds so happy!

Btw I know I am taking ages in replying to that long post, I will get there eventually hun! Sorry!

((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

ROTFL! Yeah exactly *cough, cough, cough*! See!
                    Right then, you gather the people up, I'll get the torch and some snacks (will flying saucers do???) and I'll meet you by the big tree again!

It is not! Yeah (well except for S1, 2 and does 3 have them???). But I really want the commentaries, especially for Reckoning 1&2, Threads and Moebius 1&2. They don't have as much special features. The 1st and 2nd ones have come out so far and The Lowdown part 1&2 are on both, and one director’s series I think. It is really strange!

LOL! I think you might be right! Otherwise I may go blind!

LOL! Yeah maybe. So they cast him just so they can laugh. Could be a possibility! *Giggles* , did I type it wrong lol! Jim from Neighbours related to Ozzy Osbourne, now there’s a weird thought lol!

I found out by her official website, she left a message on there. She sounds so happy!

Btw I know I am taking ages in replying to that long post, I will get there eventually hun! Sorry!
                    *giggles* Ok then, I prescribe no more XF talk for at least a week & then we'll see how you're doing. You may find watching good eps will work too ....
                    Sounds like a plan...i'll leave out any people with pitchforks though, they might have the wrong idea! And yep I think flying saucers are highly appropriate!

Well no, and it would have been nice to have audio commentaries on all seasons...maybe they have commentary fatigue?! Hmm, now would that be for the shippiness? That really doesn't seem as much, but then i'm still working my way through the S6 ones! I wonder if it's the same for Atlantis....

Indeed! Bedazzled by orangeness!

LMAO, Ozzy's long lost cousin from Australia, definitely a scary thought!

Yeah I saw it, and she does sound really happy, how did she put it - 'over the moon in love'... Bless!

Oh that's fine, i've probably forgotten what on earth we were on about anyway LOL, and it's not like we don't have any more posts !

Sis

Comment

It really does, and we would only have one other post if that XF news one hadn't spiralled out of control LOL! Nope I don't think we could stop that!
                      Ah well there you go, it's actually being advertised quite a lot, so i'm guessing they want the ratings!
                      So I am finally getting around to this one after like 3 weeks I think! I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply! Anyway yep, very true! I wonder if we will get any more XF news soon?? Yep it has, even after 3 episodes (which have all be quite cool, and Teryl was in yesterday’s again )!

Well just about, I seem to be a bit sniffly in the mornings still. It is & yeah you'd think with all that snow it would've settled more, still, i'm glad we didn't have it like the north and places. That we will & yep spring has nearly sprung!
                      So obviously you are over the cold now??? I have had a few sniffles again but nothing that bad *crosses fingers it doesn’t get bad*! Spring has sprung, we got near enough that week of warm weather and now it has gone back cold. You know today (Wednesday) reminded me of a gloomy November day!

Me either, in fact I haven't been shopping since! But yeah Topshop seems to be all that kind of hippy drippy stuff, but not in a good way.... So you're a green convert? Well next time I see you i'll wear my coat & you can wear your top, how about that?
                      Yeah, I remember having a cuddly toy too, I think mine was cheerful bear, my gran bought it for me .
                      Well I haven’t been major shopping since either, just bits and bobs after work etc! Yeah, exactly! Although saying that, I did recently have something from Topshop. It is a pink cardi (not that I am back on my pink phase or anything, I just like the cardi hehe) but not a normal cardi! It is those ones that are half way, just to cover over a top (it is very holey)! Anyway, that is the only and last thing I have gotten from there! I think I am. Sounds perfect (I might be able to meet up in the week I have off before uni if you want )!
                      Mine was the purple one, have no idea of the name though!

Tons of ep titles in fact & there's one more to add ! Spoilers for Threads, Moebius(both parts) and Atlantis eps The Siege(both parts)
                      Spoiler:
                      Hmmm I suppose so, but they did seem to linger on Janet's death a bit longer than they did with Jacob .
                      Anyway yes, so he wasn't as annoying in part 2 then, that's good. He did seem more like regular Jack in that ep but then he was being action Jack so you know, back to normal. Some shippers weren't happy? But it wouldn't have been an alternate thing had they not changed the timeline thing, and it was such a shippy ep, there was even fishing...again! Ooh yep Kawalski, I slightly forgot about him, but obviously he couldn't live to see the mission succeed, that would just be wrong...as would 2 Daniels. And now i'm having exactly the same problem as I did last time, I really do have to watch it again!
                      No, well I can see why, 'cos they haven't really done a lot with her character have they, which hopefully next season they will. Yeah mine too, and the Scottish chappie, he's fab too! *giggles* Yeah but if they're not gonna tell him their names then well, Steve & Bob are obviously just great wraith names . He has to call the next one Dave, i'll be disappointed otherwise! Aww so maybe we should be posting Shep pics too then! I have no idea what his name was but I did think when I saw McKay's team that, well, i've never seen them before so one or both of them is going to die. So part 2, unexpected back up from Earth(a colonel with a funny voice it has to be said) & wraiths everywhere, ooh & the Genii made an appearance too...which is another point, whatever happened to Sora, she could help them fight surely? And that colonel was a bit of a meanie too, I know Elizabeth isn't military but still! Although they did seem to warm to each other towards the end... So Teyla's disappeared, Ford is surrounded, Shep's on a suicide mission ! How are they going to get out of that!!!
                      I thought I’d still use this spoiler space incase I still mention any of the episodes! Lol! Spoilers for Threads, Moebius(both parts) and Atlantis eps The Siege(both parts)
                      Spoiler:
                      Ok so it all seems like a very long time ago (although for Americans it was only last week that S8 finished) so bare with me incase I remember something, or repeat something that has already been said lol! So Moebius, yep, action Jack is always the great! Yep, some shippers weren’t happy, and still aren’t in fact. A lot has been going on in the world of shippers, good and bad! But it basically because it was alternate and they want a kiss or something else with ‘our’ Sam and Jack. But yep, I agree with you, very shippy indeed. And even though it was AU, I loved the kiss lol! And by the looks of it they are together. And JM said when asked if they were dropping hints in the last episodes as to whether they were together, he said hints; I think it is pretty obvious, or something like that. And we know what the writers are like so I am happy with it! Ok I ranted on enough about ship lol!
                      Ok so onto the last episode of Atlantis. It was so long ago again so I can hardly remember it (I think I should watch it again)! Yeah, I still don’t get why Liz couldn’t still be leader. I wonder why Jack relieved her of her position like that?? Yeah he was a meanie, but then he did mellow out a bit and even said he owes her a drink (IIRC) lol! Yeah, I would have never thought that we would just go up to the Genii and ask them for help! A bit strange, and I knew she would be walking into a trap. But at least they convinced them to use their weapon! And I just remember everything else you said, Shep going on a suicide mission; Teyla is missing. The S2 opener should be very interesting!

Hehe! We've had enough Teal'cisms(i'm sorry but that word just looks wrong! I think it's the apostrophe) for a lifetime I thought it was about time for a Jackism . Yeah but not too much, wouldn't want to be bombarded with that XF-iness now would we! The freeway chase is pretty impressive but on the whole I find it a bit bleurgh. Yeah I agree, and also I don't like long death scenes. They annoy me, it's like get on with it already! LOL, yeah I know what you mean, heaven & hell & good & evil 'n' all that. Nope not yet, but it says on the website they'll be one on mondays programme. They had a British film special this week so he didn't review anything.
                      *Giggles* to true (and yeah, Teal’cisms does look a little strange). I am always saying indeed! I just can’t help it. But that Jackism is good! So what were we talking about, oh yeah, The Matrix 2&3 rants! Exactly. The over drawn out death scene sometimes can get very annoying. Especially if it goes on for longer than 5 minutes! Did you see the JR review for Constantine yet? I saw a bit of it and again, it is the ‘Keanu is wooden bit’…he just can’t get rid of that can he?? Lol! A film that I will probably go and see next is The Ring 2. Just ‘cos I feel like seeing a horror (not that it will scare me ‘cos nothing usually does)…

Yeah that's right, not the cheeriest of eps I must say, but hey Luka's happy & Carter's getting happier so someone has to be miserable!
                      Yep it was not. Yep, which is quite strange for ER! But there is always the normal stuff anyway so maybe having a little happiness is good! Oh and now Abby is having a little happiness lol!

((((((((huggles))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

*giggles* Ok then, I prescribe no more XF talk for at least a week & then we'll see how you're doing. You may find watching good eps will work too ....
                        Sounds like a plan...i'll leave out any people with pitchforks though, they might have the wrong idea! And yep I think flying saucers are highly appropriate!

Well no, and it would have been nice to have audio commentaries on all seasons...maybe they have commentary fatigue?! Hmm, now would that be for the shippiness? That really doesn't seem as much, but then i'm still working my way through the S6 ones! I wonder if it's the same for Atlantis....

Indeed! Bedazzled by orangeness!

LMAO, Ozzy's long lost cousin from Australia, definitely a scary thought!

Yeah I saw it, and she does sound really happy, how did she put it - 'over the moon in love'... Bless!

Oh that's fine, i've probably forgotten what on earth we were on about anyway LOL, and it's not like we don't have any more posts !
                        Thank god I can finally get back on here! GW was down for at least 3 days. I wanted to post that long post (yes I have actually replied lol). But at least it is working now!

ROTFL! Yes Doctor Sis! Good idea though! And yes, I shall try watching some good episodes too, hopefully the cough might ease off lol!
                        *Giggles* yeah good idea. And also because pitchforks are sharp and there could a rather nasty accident! Hehe I thought you would like it!

Maybe, but still, episodes without commentaries are just wrong! *Giggles* hm I have no idea what you are talking about, shippiness, what is that?! But yep, it might be! I know, maybe the boxset may be different or is that just wishful thinking???

*Giggles* exactly!

LOL! It is indeed. Just imagine what their family reunions would be like!

Yep I think that is what she said and that she is 'deliriously happy'!

*Giggles* I did too, but I have replied *shock horror*!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Thank god I can finally get back on here! GW was down for at least 3 days. I wanted to post that long post (yes I have actually replied lol). But at least it is working now!

ROTFL! Yes Doctor Sis! Good idea though! And yes, I shall try watching some good episodes too, hopefully the cough might ease off lol!
                          *Giggles* yeah good idea. And also because pitchforks are sharp and there could a rather nasty accident! Hehe I thought you would like it!

Maybe, but still, episodes without commentaries are just wrong! *Giggles* hm I have no idea what you are talking about, shippiness, what is that?! But yep, it might be! I know, maybe the boxset may be different or is that just wishful thinking???

LOL! It is indeed. Just imagine what their family reunions would be like!

Yep I think that is what she said and that she is 'deliriously happy'!

*Giggles* I did too, but I have replied *shock horror*!
                          Yeah I know, I tried it on monday too and they were having problems with something or other. *falls off chair* Wow! You replied.... so I guess it's my turn now, you may also be waiting a while then!

LOL! It's always nice to watch good eps, especially if you haven't seen them in a while .
                          Yes and we wouldn't want any icky CSI type accidents happening now would we *shudders*. Although you could always put little rubber stoppers on the pointy bits to stop anything like that happening, you'd have to remember to take them off when you wanted to use it though...erm, what were we talking about again?!

Yeah, I suppose, but I don't know of any other series that has commentaries for all eps, well not that this one does now.... Shippiness? You don't know about that? It's to do with spaceships, isn't it?! Well you can always hope that it's a mistake & all will be corrected on the boxset but somehow I doubt it .

LMAO, one you couldn't understand & one with a dodgy accent..I don't know which is worse!

Well as it's my turn to try & remember what the heck we were talking about then I best get on with it!

Sis

Comment

Yeah I know, I tried it on monday too and they were having problems with something or other. *falls off chair* Wow! You replied.... so I guess it's my turn now, you may also be waiting a while then!

LOL! It's always nice to watch good eps, especially if you haven't seen them in a while .
                            Yes and we wouldn't want any icky CSI type accidents happening now would we *shudders*. Although you could always put little rubber stoppers on the pointy bits to stop anything like that happening, you'd have to remember to take them off when you wanted to use it though...erm, what were we talking about again?!

Yeah, I suppose, but I don't know of any other series that has commentaries for all eps, well not that this one does now.... Shippiness? You don't know about that? It's to do with spaceships, isn't it?! Well you can always hope that it's a mistake & all will be corrected on the boxset but somehow I doubt it .

LMAO, one you couldn't understand & one with a dodgy accent..I don't know which is worse!

Well as it's my turn to try & remember what the heck we were talking about then I best get on with it!
                            Yeah. I tried on Tuesday and it said they were dong some maintenance works too and the ETA was 3 hours away! *Giggles* I hope you landed on those nicely placed, pile of cushions! I know it's a very big shock. LOL! I thought as much, but like we said, we have this post as well so it's not like we don't ramble at all!

It is indeed, like watching an episode like Bad Blood for example!
                            No we wouldn't *shudders*! ROTFL! I like it, simple and very cool! Well, erm, search parties I think! lol

That's true actually! I don't know if any other shows have commentaries for all episodes either!?! But still, they have done it for the past 4 years so why not this year??? ROTFL! Well yeah, that's what I thought when I first heard it too, spaceships! Yeah I know!

Yeah me either! Tough call!

*Giggles* yep indeedy!

Oh btw, tomorrow is my last weekday ever *does happy dance*! Just thought I'd share lol! But actually while I am sharing, I was off sick today, I have flu symptoms! I know what you're going to say as well, 'you always get bugs' lol! And yep it's true! I feel a bit better now I have slept most of the day!

(((((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Yeah. I tried on Tuesday and it said they were doing some maintenance works too and the ETA was 3 hours away! *Giggles* I hope you landed on those nicely placed, pile of cushions! I know it's a very big shock. LOL! I thought as much, but like we said, we have this post as well so it's not like we don't ramble at all!

It is indeed, like watching an episode like Bad Blood for example!
                              No we wouldn't *shudders*! ROTFL! I like it, simple and very cool! Well, erm, search parties I think! lol

That's true actually! I don't know if any other shows have commentaries for all episodes either!?! But still, they have done it for the past 4 years so why not this year??? ROTFL! Well yeah, that's what I thought when I first heard it too, spaceships!

Oh btw, tomorrow is my last weekday ever *does happy dance*! Just thought I'd share lol! But actually while I am sharing, I was off sick today, I have flu symptoms! I know what you're going to say as well, 'you always get bugs' lol! And yep it's true! I feel a bit better now I have slept most of the day!
                              Can't say I even looked on tuesday, all I know is everything was back to normal on wednesday.
                              Hehe I did indeed, and very nicely placed they were too - you'd think this happened on a regular basis!

Yes, exactly like that, or really early first season ones. I haven't seen any of those for ages!
                              Oh that's right! You know by the time we mention the words 'search party' they usually show up. We might actually have to search this time....

I'd say either commentary fatigue or it's a huge mistake & all will be well on the boxset, although that's not so good for people who've bought the single dvds and is probably, like we said, just wishful thinking. Will you still buy S8 anyway?
                              Yeah, I mean what else could it be referring to?! I have no idea! *giggles*

That happy dance has been coming out a lot recently! Cool!
                              Aww but it's true you do seem to get them quite easily! Glad you're feeling a bit better though .

((((((((((get well soon huggles))))))))))

Sis

Comment

Hello x-philers

Here is a little collage I just made for Mulder and Scully

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X