X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thelittlesis
    Yep indeedy! That's actually the second one i've had since GW moved, the other one was 'Squirtle the laundry fairy' (don't ask!), I just thought i'd change it again, seeing as I do still play on Delphi, when I remember that is! And it's sooo not a reference to anything or anyone in particular *ahem*
    Oh yes I noticed the 'Squirtle' one and I must say I loved that nick! It made me laugh actually! Well it actually reminded me of Pokémon 'cos there is a Pokémon called Squirtle (I am not a fan, I just watched it to many times when my little brother used to watch it)! I haven't been on Delphi for a long time actually! I just pop onto our old forum to look at what once was! Our post counts were so high...
    LOL oh yes, I am not thinking of a certain French man! If that is what you mean!

The world's gone mad! Mad, mad, mad, mad, mad!!!
    *giggles* A Darkness bubble? *takes anything with caffeine & sugar in from you* I'm sure there are more people than us that don't like them....there has to be, they can't all have been hypnotised by the catsuit!
    It has indeed! It's a mad world as that song by Gary Jules say's!
    ROTFL but I haven't been eating or drinking anything sugary, I swear! I am sane you know! Yeah there is, let’s hope it is at least over half the population (but of course it will be)! now I have a mental image of that catsuit again!

Just keep focusing on that, & chanting & i'm sure you'll get through it! And also, now you have all those lovely boxsets to help you be distracted!
    Hehe yep I am sure! We only have another 2 months and a bit to go after all! Hehe I no and we both can just watch and thunk over RDA too!

It's weird, but no-one's phoned this week, either that tps thing kicks in fast or, or.... aliens have beamed all call centre people up & whisked them away to another galaxy(another tv show, Loopy? )
    Really? No telemarketers this week? The word definitely has gone mad! Oh and if Aliens have beamed them up maybe they will torture them into not calling people up and annoying them again!

25? I don't know how you put up with it, doesn't the junk mail filter or whatever it is we have on hotmail do anything?
    I know! It is very annoying! I got 30 today ! I have the filter on the highest level you can have it! So I guess not! Hotmail is quite crap to be honest! I don't have a problem like this with yahoo!

Glad it's not just me then, accidental clicking of er, mice(?!) can be dangerous to long posts! I was stupid & clicked on paste instead of copy *mental head smack*, so everything went apart from the thing that had pasted. And then for some reason I clicked the back button which just made matters worse, arg!
    Not by choice...well the scaring people bit anyway!
    Nope it is not! And I have done that to, clicked paste when it was meant to be copy *d'oh* ! It is so annoying 'cos you can't click back to get it! And then you have to think about what you wrote, and write it all out again!
    LOL yeah 'cos we both know we love to scare people!

A lot of people thought it had ended when the first bit of the credits started to roll, and left, so they missed the bit about dragon & donkey...did that happen when you went to see it?
    Oh Finding Nemo is so cute, I have to say that's probably my favourite too.
    Oh yes, that happened to us too! I had read the paper the day before though, which said don't leave when the credits start! So I didn't, but a lot of other people did! Donkey and Dragon are so funny and cute!
    *Yay* Finding Nemo rules! And Dory is so cool!

Yep it's on again - the next day at 9pm on Sky Cinema 2 & then those times & channels are repeated for the sunday & monday night respectively.
    Yes *sniffle* they didn't follow the rule! Maybe I should send that letter after all....
    It is down on my memo thingy in my phone so I won't forget it!
    LOL you would send then letter even though it makes you cringe, just so he won't get killed! Aaaawwww

I don't think there's any chance of that ever happening in here, not after they've read all these rambles!
    That is very true! After reading people might think we are nuts but very nice people who have some very good friendships in here!

And yes, the Lone Gunmen thing was the new thread party, I came late so I got stuck with Langley(and his deadly hair flicking) when I really wanted to dance with Frohike. Hehe!
    Which must have been just after Christmas and just before Sat went off on her travels! LOL yeah you did! And didn't he keep stepping on your toes? If I remember you wanted to push him on Sat and I because of it! Byers was a good dancer but we all know we all wanted Frohike!

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Well I guess I shouldn't be so harsh after all I did start calling XF The Crap Files from S8 so I guess not remembering things from the dark years isn't something to be surprised about. But seriously how can you forget the whale sounds which she made saying they were very soothing and the Scully looked at her with a 'what the heck am I doing here stuck with this annoying female (supposed to be an fbi agent) agent here whereas the person who should be here is Mulder' look on here face. At least that's what I felt her look said, then again I could just be reading too much into the whole thing considering how much I like annoying female agent

Okay that's out of my system for now

As for your prize for getting it half right Tracey, how about I send a cushion in your favourite cartoon characters shape instead of the plain old cushions. Who knows how many cushions will be harmed in this thread now that I'm being loopy again and posting more.

Sat, the Sting song whose 1st few lines remind me of The Alchemist is 'Send your love.' Of course I could just write up(or copy paste from the web somewhere) the lyrics for the songs I mentioned but then you guys wouldn't be able the enjoy the songs fully. Although you guys might not like the songs anyway.

I remember the party you guys were having, you had also invited M&S and there I was trying to get to Scully without having Mulder beat me to a pulp as Sat had Frohike occupied so one less chap to worry about

Say Tracey did you hear the other songs I had mentioned on his album. Also I quite agree none of us like each other in fact we dislike each other so much that we are always posting here Although I have to agree with Sis after reading our posts there is no way people will think we are evil unless confusing people is considered evil in that case we are evil but in a more let's confuse people evil sort of a way than a let's take over the world by confusing people kind of way in which case we would have taken over the world a few times over by now considering how many posts have been made in the 3 threads that we have been rambling in. Oops me forgot to use commas again. I think I need one of those cushions to wear as a cap so Sis doesn't hit me on the head with a stick or something

Your computer is up to speed again which is good, see you might make an IT person yet, what with all the fixing your computer and scanning pics and stuff, the possibilities are out there Btw thank you for the pic.

Sis, Sting is one of the very few or maybe the only artist whose cd's I have to get right away, in fact I would get them before he released them if that was possible Ooh, ooh I have a name for the TV show although it's not that good and I came up with it a few seconds after reading what you said, we could call it 'They came from Telemarketing!!' Insert scary music or better still put the music you get when people put you on hold, that would fit in rather well I think. Now we have to think up a couple of episodes, after all what's the fun of making a tv show without having a few eps there in case it gets picked up by a station. In fact our e-mail's through wormholes show was a rather good idea me thinks, those tv people were just jealous they didn't come up with it and so decided not to make the show.

Okay enough for this post.

lpl

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
        Oh yes I noticed the 'Squirtle' one and I must say I loved that nick! It made me laugh actually! Well it actually reminded me of Pokémon 'cos there is a Pokémon called Squirtle (I am not a fan, I just watched it to many times when my little brother used to watch it)! I haven't been on Delphi for a long time actually! I just pop onto our old forum to look at what once was! Our post counts were so high...
        LOL oh yes, I am not thinking of a certain French man! If that is what you mean!
        *giggles* That's probably where my sis got it from then...it's what she & her hubs call me(I guess 'cos my name's hard to rhyme with anything). Ah so your little brother's a Pokémon fan then?
        Well there were a couple of forums on Delphi I used to play on, mainly 'cos of GW...they seem to be deserted now though, so there's just the one now, and i'm quite glad that's still around! I know, every post counted & you could just pop into other threads & make a comment, somehow I don't feel I can do that on here....
        LOL, well i'm definitely thinking of a certain Frenchman . Hehehe!

It has indeed! It's a mad world as that song by Gary Jules say's!
        ROTFL but I haven't been eating or drinking anything sugary, I swear! I am sane you know! Yeah there is, let’s hope it is at least over half the population (but of course it will be)! now I have a mental image of that catsuit again!
        Or Tears For Fears depending on how old you are .
        *giggles* Ok...you're sane . Sorry for that lovely mental image, it is quite disturbing, I know.... I was quite happily watching T in the Park last night until they went and put The Darkness on, needless to say I whined('cos obviously they could hear me) & turned the tv off!

Hehe yep I am sure! We only have another 2 months and a bit to go after all! Hehe I no and we both can just watch and thunk over RDA too!
        Ok, is it just me or does that seem ages away? Wah! But yes, wearing out the dvds will no doubt help!

Oh and if Aliens have beamed them up maybe they will torture them into not calling people up and annoying them again!
        You can only hope!

I know! It is very annoying! I got 30 today ! I have the filter on the highest level you can have it! So I guess not! Hotmail is quite crap to be honest! I don't have a problem like this with yahoo!
        Did you see they're improving it? Hotmail I mean, not the spam! So I wonder what they're going to do, it's not so long since they changed the format the last time!

And I have done that to, clicked paste when it was meant to be copy *d'oh* ! It is so annoying 'cos you can't click back to get it! And then you have to think about what you wrote, and write it all out again!
        LOL yeah 'cos we both know we love to scare people!
        Yeah just when you think you're about done....you're not. It's very much a 'bang your head on the desk' type moment, and certainly not good if you're not very patient right then....

Oh yes, that happened to us too! I had read the paper the day before though, which said don't leave when the credits start! So I didn't, but a lot of other people did! Donkey and Dragon are so funny and cute!
        *Yay* Finding Nemo rules! And Dory is so cool!
        I think the cinema practically emptied, & then along comes dragon & the people left in there all turn round, and you can almost hear them thinking 'doh!'. It was kind of an accident us being there anyway, and I think they did the same with the first one too so we stayed...
        Yeah Dory definitely stole the show. I still can't believe my aunty found the bit with the whale frightening!

It is down on my memo thingy in my phone so I won't forget it!
        LOL you would send then letter even though it makes you cringe, just so he won't get killed! Aaaawwww
        Cool! I hope it's worth it after all this, it is quite a mad film!
        I'd be like Phoebe in Friends & be oblivious to the sad bits...well, you know, the blowing up/getting shot/general dying bits! Speaking of him though, I saw the first piccies of the new Pink Panther film yesterday and, and, and...no beard...no facial hair at all...it's very odd to see 'cos it's kind of his trademark. I did a double take LOL!

That is very true! After reading people might think we are nuts but very nice people who have some very good friendships in here!
        Or just nuts! Hazelnuts, pecan nuts, coconuts! The whole lot!

Which must have been just after Christmas and just before Sat went off on her travels! LOL yeah you did! And didn't he keep stepping on your toes? If I remember you wanted to push him on Sat and I because of it! Byers was a good dancer but we all know we all wanted Frohike!
        Yeah we were posting like mad to get to a new thread before Sat left, and of course we managed it! *grins* Yep lots of stepping on toes, and I remember Loopy being worried about those 2 annoying agents showing up, but they hadn't been invited so that was good!

Oh btw, I will reply to your email. I was going to do it now but I keep getting the busy thing....

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

I think that's a very good name for it...suits it perfectly! And after all, watching S9 eps I did tend to get distracted by other things, or, should I say, I let myself get distracted by other things . I do however remember you mentioning the whale sounds, but that's probably 'cos you weren't in S9 XF.... Ok I should shut up now before I embarrass myself!

Aww I would never hit you over the head with a stick, it might make you make sense & that would never do! A cushion yes, but never a stick!
          And I think you're right, if it was our intention to take over the world by rambling, we surely would have succeeded by now *giggles*.

Originally posted by frootloopisi
          ....the possibilities are out there
          Just like the truth?

They came From Telemarketing? LOL It sounds like it should be a B Movie or something! And yep, the music they put on when you're on hold is just as scary, if not scarier, than scary music! As for eps, you'd have to set up the whole concept, so you could focus on one house, showing just how many cold calls they get in a matter of hours, then cut to the house next door, and then the whole street(just to show how evil these telemarketers really are). Then all of a sudden the phones would stop ringing and..... that's where i'm out of ideas....

Originally posted by frootloopisi
          In fact our e-mail's through wormholes show was a rather good idea me thinks, those tv people were just jealous they didn't come up with it and so decided not to make the show.
          Totally jealous, I mean, just look at all these fab ideas we can come up with...we're just too talented for them!

Sis

Comment

I agreew ith Sis, that name is a good name! There were a few good episodes in S8&9 (and I stress a few btw ) but mostly crap so the name is very fitting! Ok so I do remember the whale sounds but I still had only half of an idea of what you were talking about!

oh that would be an excellent prize! Hm so can you send me an Eeyore cushion by any chance? And I promise I won't throw this one back at you because Eeyore is cute! Here, have this cushion instead *throws one at Loopy, which then hits Sis too*! Wow my aim is good!

Oh yeah, I so forgot we invited Mulder and Scully as well! And I remember you wanting to take Scully off Mulder but he didn't want to! What a great party! You know Sat, I think we should have another party soon! Well maybe when we start a new thread again (so that won’t be exactly yet)!

Erm I did listen to the whole album but which songs in particular where you talking about again? I forgot *d'oh*!
            Well yeah, people may get confused but like I said to Sis, they would see we are just a bunch of nice, nutty people!

LOL that is true! IT isn't so bad, but it still won't be career choice for me! And you are very much welcome for the piccies. Check your inbox, I sent you the last 2!

LOL I love your idea for a new tv show btw!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

*giggles* That's probably where my sis got it from then...it's what she & her hubs call me(I guess 'cos my name's hard to rhyme with anything). Ah so your little brother's a Pokémon fan then?
              Well there were a couple of forums on Delphi I used to play on, mainly 'cos of GW...they seem to be deserted now though, so there's just the one now, and i'm quite glad that's still around! I know, every post counted & you could just pop into other threads & make a comment, somehow I don't feel I can do that on here....
              Aaaawww that is your nickname? That is so cute! I don't have a nickname . Although it is probably a good thing! Well he was a Pokémon fan when everybody else was a huge fan! But then the craze passed (as it does with most things in kids eyes) and he doesn’t watch it anymore!

GW was actually the first delphi forum I was on (and first forum ever anyway) and I didn't really venture to others! Oh except the Wolf one, but that was it!
              It did, even in our food fight thread, which sadly we don't go on anymore! I had over 1,200 posts and you were over 2000 weren't you? I know what you mean! And I think when delphi went, a lot of people did too (well they don't post as much anymore). Although that is not to say this forum is great, 'cos it is! Ok I have gone on enough....

Or Tears For Fears depending on how old you are .
              *giggles* Ok...you're sane . Sorry for that lovely mental image, it is quite disturbing, I know.... I was quite happily watching T in the Park last night until they went and put The Darkness on, needless to say I whined('cos obviously they could hear me) & turned the tv off!
              Tears for Fears! Yes that is a good one!
              Glad you finally realised I am sane! Was a bit worried there! No problems, just as long as you don't do it again! They were on T in the park then! Good job I was out and couldn't see it! I have Party in the Park on 'cos Alanis was on! I have no idea if The Darkness are on but I am not really watching it anyway!

Ok, is it just me or does that seem ages away? Wah! But yes, wearing out the dvds will no doubt help!!
              No it is not just you, it is damn well ages away! Maybe it is about time I emailed Sky One and asked them when the actual airdate is! And if the are getting Stargate Atlantis too!

Did you see they're improving it? Hotmail I mean, not the spam! So I wonder what they're going to do, it's not so long since they changed the format the last time!!
              I did! I got one of the hotmail services emails a couple of days ago! I didn't read it all but I am surprised there are more changes! Like you said, they only recently changed their whole look! I hope they give us more limit space like yahoo have!

Yeah just when you think you're about done....you're not. It's very much a 'bang your head on the desk' type moment, and certainly not good if you're not very patient right then....
              LOL oh yes it is (not that I do bang my head on the desk...it wouldn't exactly be the best thing to do, plus you might then actually forget what you wanted to say ) and yes, especially when your not always patient, like certain people in here!

I think the cinema practically emptied, & then along comes dragon & the people left in there all turn round, and you can almost hear them thinking 'doh!'. It was kind of an accident us being there anyway, and I think they did the same with the first one too so we stayed...
              Yeah Dory definitely stole the show. I still can't believe my aunty found the bit with the whale frightening!
              Maybe cinemas should warn people not to go when the credits start! It is a bit silly though 'cos most people know that everyone always gets up as soon as the credits come along! I usually leave when the credits start though too but as the newspaper said stay, so I did!
              She did indeed! *Giggles* oh me too! Did she find the bit when Bruce turned into 'hungry blood thirsty Shark' scary at all? Not that any of the movie is scary anyway!

I'd be like Phoebe in Friends & be oblivious to the sad bits...well, you know, the blowing up/getting shot/general dying bits! Speaking of him though, I saw the first piccies of the new Pink Panther film yesterday and, and, and...no beard...no facial hair at all...it's very odd to see 'cos it's kind of his trademark. I did a double take LOL!
              That's why I want to see it, because it is a mad film and in the 80s too!
              *Giggles* oh I love Phoebe and her 'missing' the sad bits... what film was it? It is a good thing to do btw, and then you won't get sad about the rule being broken!
              no beard? For you that is like RDA shaving off his gorgeous silver hair (that is an image I never want to see)!

Or just nuts! Hazelnuts, pecan nuts, coconuts! The whole lot!
              ROTFL! Oh how about walnuts, monkey nuts and KP nuts! I'll shut up now otherwise people may think we are nuts!

Yeah we were posting like mad to get to a new thread before Sat left, and of course we managed it! *grins* Yep lots of stepping on toes, and I remember Loopy being worried about those 2 annoying agents showing up, but they hadn't been invited so that was good!
              I remember that very well! 'Cos we had about 50 posts left till 1000 and Sat said either we finish it our keep it until she gets back, which wouldn't couldn’t have been an option, so we posted lots and lots! <G> I remember that too! I wonder if they ever tried to sneak in?

And no problem about the email...reply when you can! I know how much of a pain hotmail can be!

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Aaaawww that is your nickname? That is so cute! I don't have a nickname . Although it is probably a good thing! Well he was a Pokémon fan when everybody else was a huge fan! But then the craze passed (as it does with most things in kids eyes) and he doesn’t watch it anymore!
                Yep! Although why i'm not entirely sure.... Aww you don't have one? I bet you get called Trace a lot, but that's not really a nickname is it it's more of a 'one letter off your name' type thing.
                So, passing fad then, i'm quite glad all the fuss has died down anyway, 'cos it used to be everywhere you turned there was some Pokémon related something or other!

GW was actually the first delphi forum I was on (and first forum ever anyway) and I didn't really venture to others! Oh except the Wolf one, but that was it!
                Yeah it was mine too, I think I discovered it through imDb actually(I love that place...home of useless info!).
                The food fight's really not the same on here, there's only so many times you can clobber someone with a trifle before it starts to get a bit boring...and Delaese disappeared on us, she made it fun! Wacky dragon adventures 'n' all!
                2496 to be precise (luckily I was logged into Delphi when I read that), and yeah I do miss the old style forum....

Glad you finally realised I am sane! Was a bit worried there! No problems, just as long as you don't do it again! They were on T in the park then! Good job I was out and couldn't see it! I have Party in the Park on 'cos Alanis was on! I have no idea if The Darkness are on but I am not really watching it anyway!
                You were worried that you weren't sane, or that I hadn't realised you were? I promise not to do it again...intentionally anyway, it's enough to put you off your food! Yeah T in the Park had been quite good up until that point, Muse rocked as usual, and Keane were really good too, and then they had Pixies on last night...tres cool! So how was the bit of Party in the Park that you saw? No Darkness?(well obviously not, it was daylight *giggles*)

Maybe it is about time I emailed Sky One and asked them when the actual airdate is! And if the are getting Stargate Atlantis too!
                Ooh that's a good idea, I never think to do things like that! I always assumed they'd show it just 'cos it's Stargate but we don't really know do we....and I wonder if they'll show The Lowdown?

I hope they give us more limit space like yahoo have!
                Me too, and I hope they let us attach bigger files. Before they changed format I could send 2 or 3 scans together, but now i'm lucky if I can send one from there!

LOL oh yes it is (not that I do bang my head on the desk...it wouldn't exactly be the best thing to do, plus you might then actually forget what you wanted to say ) and yes, especially when your not always patient, like certain people in here!
                No it's not really a good idea, you might hurt the poor desk , not that I really have room to do that anyway....
                Certain people...whoever could you mean?!

Maybe cinemas should warn people not to go when the credits start! It is a bit silly though 'cos most people know that everyone always gets up as soon as the credits come along! I usually leave when the credits start though too but as the newspaper said stay, so I did!
                She did indeed! *Giggles* oh me too! Did she find the bit when Bruce turned into 'hungry blood thirsty Shark' scary at all? Not that any of the movie is scary anyway!
                Most people leave then, that's why I tend not to...so you're not queuing for the exit! Although my best friend's boyfriend's best friend takes it to extremes & likes to stay until the very end!
                You know I think she found the whale scarier than the sharks, but then she did find Monsters Inc scary too, and the robots off the old Smash advert, so who knows, bless her!

*Giggles* oh I love Phoebe and her 'missing' the sad bits... what film was it? It is a good thing to do btw, and then you won't get sad about the rule being broken!
                no beard? For you that is like RDA shaving off his gorgeous silver hair (that is an image I never want to see)!
                Well I was just talking about any of his films in general, but the one that's on after Subway is Nikita, kinda violent but it's a good film!

Yep, unimaginable! http://www.dvdrama.com/news.php?8770&detailsvotes= Now is that strange or is it just strange?!!

ROTFL! Oh how about walnuts, monkey nuts and KP nuts! I'll shut up now otherwise people may think we are nuts!
                *giggles* And macadamia nuts! Or maybe they'll just think we're nuts about nuts!

I remember that very well! 'Cos we had about 50 posts left till 1000 and Sat said either we finish it our keep it until she gets back, which wouldn't couldn’t have been an option, so we posted lots and lots!
                I've just been reading it actually, and I have come to the conclusion...we're nuts! Spontaneous pudding combustion indeed! LOL!

And hey, *throws cushion back at you* you're not in the food fight now you know!

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

Yep! Although why i'm not entirely sure.... Aww you don't have one? I bet you get called Trace a lot, but that's not really a nickname is it it's more of a 'one letter off your name' type thing.
                  So, passing fad then, i'm quite glad all the fuss has died down anyway, 'cos it used to be everywhere you turned there was some Pokémon related something or other!
                  Nope I do not have one! I do actually (nice guess ) and it is kind of annoying sometimes! People say it when they want something! Family and friends do it constantly (and I tell them not too) and work people do it sometimes too!
                  Yep and it was, it was all over sky, in shops every where! I am so glad it is mostly gone now! Although there was some ads on ITV yesterday showing some new Pokémon toys!

The food fight's really not the same on here, there's only so many times you can clobber someone with a trifle before it starts to get a bit boring...and Delaese disappeared on us, she made it fun! Wacky dragon adventures 'n' all!
                  2496 to be precise (luckily I was logged into Delphi when I read that), and yeah I do miss the old style forum....
                  You do love imDb don't you? I use it too, not as much as you though!
                  No it is not! It just does not have the same feel! I have no idea why though? Although this thread is great still, at least we still post here! GW is still our home (or the XF thread is our home anyway) I suppose!
                  But we would always clobber each other with trifle and stuff and in delphi and it was fun! Yeah, I miss Delaese ... the big, green dragon was the queen of the food fight thread!
                  Wow! Mine was 1205! We posted a lot! Although mine was over a year and a few months! But still, we should have been able to keep our old post counts!

You were worried that you weren't sane, or that I hadn't realised you were? I promise not to do it again...intentionally anyway, it's enough to put you off your food! Yeah T in the Park had been quite good up until that point, Muse rocked as usual, and Keane were really good too, and then they had Pixies on last night...tres cool! So how was the bit of Party in the Park that you saw? No Darkness?(well obviously not, it was daylight *giggles*)
                  *Giggles* would I be seen as insane if I said both? It was that you hadn't realised I was sane of course! I'll keep you to that promise btw!
                  Oh Muse were on?? They are so cool and I am glad they rocked! So there we a lot of good people then?
                  The bit with Alanis? It was very cool actually! She did acoustic versions of 'ironic' and 'Head over feet' and they were pretty cool! And you know in 'Ironic' near the end when she say's 'it's like meeting the man of my dreams and then meeting his beautiful wife' she said 'husband' instead of wife! Weird but funny! Nope, No Darkness, I was shocked!

Ooh that's a good idea, I never think to do things like that! I always assumed they'd show it just 'cos it's Stargate but we don't really know do we....and I wonder if they'll show The Lowdown?
                  Yeah, I have a day off tomorrow so I will make up an email then. It usually takes them 4-7 days to get back to people! They have always gotten back to me when I have emailed them before (and a personal letter too, not just an automated one)! Ooohh I forgot about The Lowdown too! I shall add that in as well! Although they showed last years Lowdown so I guess they'll do it this year! But as you said, you never know!

Me too, and I hope they let us attach bigger files. Before they changed format I could send 2 or 3 scans together, but now i'm lucky if I can send one from there!
                  Yeah me too! It is hard to scan and attach things! When I was sending those piccies to Loopy, I had to send them one-by-one and reduce them 50% just so Hotmail would let me send them!

No it's not really a good idea, you might hurt the poor desk , not that I really have room to do that anyway....
                  Certain people...whoever could you mean?!
                  *Giggles* hurt the poor desk? Me either, not with our new printer, it takes up most the desk space!
                  LOL hm let me give you a little hint! People with the nicks beginning with t & T!

Most people leave then, that's why I tend not to...so you're not queuing for the exit! Although my best friend's boyfriend's best friend takes it to extremes & likes to stay until the very end!
                  You know I think she found the whale scarier than the sharks, but then she did find Monsters Inc scary too, and the robots off the old Smash advert, so who knows, bless her!
                  Yeah that is true! I hate queuing up at the exits...especially 'cos most of the time I need the loo after I have watched a film! He stay's until the very end? One question, why?????
                  Aaaawww yes, bless her indeed! *Giggles* I used to love that smash advert!

Well I was just talking about any of his films in general, but the one that's on after Subway is Nikita, kinda violent but it's a good film!
                  I have never watched Nikita either! So you said it is violent but what is it actually about? Yeah I can't be bothered to look it up so I thought you could just explain it to me!

wow he does look strange! It is very weird. Steve Martin looks weird with a moustache too!

*giggles* And macadamia nuts! Or maybe they'll just think we're nuts about nuts!
                  LOL that is a possibility too! Although nuts are nice (well some anyway)!

I've just been reading it actually, and I have come to the conclusion...we're nuts! Spontaneous pudding combustion indeed! LOL!
                  So you read all the posts to finish the thread? I should read them too! In fact I will and I will tell you next time what I think! Which will probably be that I agree that we are nuts! Spontaneous pudding combustion? Hm I think I need to read the posts!

*Giggles and is hit by the cushion* I know, it was not my fault Loopy's head is like a rubber ball and bounces everything back!

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I do actually (nice guess ) and it is kind of annoying sometimes! People say it when they want something! Family and friends do it constantly (and I tell them not too) and work people do it sometimes too!
                    You have one of those names where you can just see people shortening it when they want something.... although, so have I! However if people want an answer they know better than to do it! I think you just need to train them a bit more!

You do love imDb don't you? I use it too, not as much as you though!
                    No it is not! It just does not have the same feel! I have no idea why though? Although this thread is great still, at least we still post here! GW is still our home (or the XF thread is our home anyway) I suppose!
                    But we would always clobber each other with trifle and stuff and in delphi and it was fun! Yeah, I miss Delaese ... the big, green dragon was the queen of the food fight thread!
                    I do, it's fab! Even if the information isn't always right.... it does rely on people's input after all.
                    I think part of it is that you could direct your response to someone & have them know it was to them, whereas you do have read the whole thread here, and I know I for one don't have that kind of time anymore. That's not to say I don't like the new forum, it's just different. And food fights should have a compulsary dragon, much more fun that way....who else can fly us to a jello factory, freak out over cold pasta, bother MS & RDA at their houses & kidnap a very confused Viggo!

*Giggles* would I be seen as insane if I said both? It was that you hadn't realised I was sane of course! I'll keep you to that promise btw!
                    Oh Muse were on?? They are so cool and I am glad they rocked! So there we a lot of good people then?
                    I think you might!
                    Yeah Muse were on, they were excellent.... as they were at Glastonbury, I watched that too! There's nothing like a festival from the comfort of your own home . Erm, well I didn't get to see all that much but I didn't have to turn over too many times so in answer to your question, yes!
                    Those songs, well that whole album always reminds me of GCSE art! We could bring our own music in and it always seemed to be 'Jagged Little Pill', and Radiohead's 'The Bends' that were played.
                    Well maybe The Darkness were still up in Scotland or something? Not that it matters...be glad you didn't see them!

Yeah, I have a day off tomorrow so I will make up an email then. It usually takes them 4-7 days to get back to people! They have always gotten back to me when I have emailed them before (and a personal letter too, not just an automated one)!
                    So how's the day off going? Nice to not work?
                    Well maybe if enough people email about Atlantis they'll have to buy it!

Yeah me too! It is hard to scan and attach things! When I was sending those piccies to Loopy, I had to send them one-by-one and reduce them 50% just so Hotmail would let me send them!
                    Oh, you're doing better than me then, I can't even send anything other than full size...I must read that instruction book!

*Giggles* hurt the poor desk? Me either, not with our new printer, it takes up most the desk space!
                    LOL hm let me give you a little hint! People with the nicks beginning with t & T!
                    Desks have feelings too!
                    Hmmm *scratches head* nope, I have no clue who that could be....

He stay's until the very end? One question, why?????
                    I think he just likes to read the credits, he's something of a film buff so maybe that explains it...he could of course just go to imDb!

I have never watched Nikita either! So you said it is violent but what is it actually about? Yeah I can't be bothered to look it up so I thought you could just explain it to me!
                    *giggles* Well ok then! It's about a junkie who commits a robbery & kills a cop, she's given a choice between a death sentence and working as a government assassin, she chooses the latter...and that's pretty much it for the plot. Jean Reno plays a "cleaner". It got remade in America as The Assassin with Bridget Fonda, and spawned a god darn awful tv show called La Femme Nikita with that bird from The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in.

wow he does look strange! It is very weird. Steve Martin looks weird with a moustache too!
                    See, I told you, it makes him look older I think, or I could just be in shock still! And Steve Martin just looks like his usual self with a 'tache added.

LOL that is a possibility too! Although nuts are nice (well some anyway)!
                    Uhuh, they're all nutty & er, nutty....?

So you read all the posts to finish the thread? I should read them too! In fact I will and I will tell you next time what I think! Which will probably be that I agree that we are nuts! Spontaneous pudding combustion? Hm I think I need to read the posts!
                    Oh good grief no! I'd still be doing that now if i'd even attempted that! It was the start of the new thread, just after Christmas, and I had a house full....you'll see what I mean if you go look!

*Giggles and is hit by the cushion* I know, it was not my fault Loopy's head is like a rubber ball and bounces everything back!
                    *giggles* You might get another cushion thrown at you if he hears what you just said!

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

You have one of those names where you can just see people shortening it when they want something.... although, so have I! However if people want an answer they know better than to do it! I think you just need to train them a bit more!
                      Yep I do! I think it is always the way when you have a 'y' at the end of your name! What a curse to have! So people go 'kirst' to you then?
                      Train them might be a good idea! Hm if they say it then I could threaten to throw water at them or something like that!

I do, it's fab! Even if the information isn't always right.... it does rely on people's input after all.
                      I think part of it is that you could direct your response to someone & have them know it was to them, whereas you do have read the whole thread here, and I know I for one don't have that kind of time anymore. That's not to say I don't like the new forum, it's just different. And food fights should have a compulsary dragon, much more fun that way....who else can fly us to a jello factory, freak out over cold pasta, bother MS & RDA at their houses & kidnap a very confused Viggo!
                      Yeah, the information can be a bit wrong at times. But it is a good thing to use! I used it on David Duchovny before I think!
                      Oh that is it! I was thinking what was missing from the old forum and that is it (I can't believe I didn't think of that)...I loved that you could send your message directly to others! It was much easier. And now you have to scroll through all of the pages (if the thread is popular) just to see if you got a response! You can quote (which is good) but directly was better!
                      yes, wasn't it nice to have RDA and MS with us! Oh and remember when we got them on our pool of jello! Oh and we cannot forget her un-missable SPLORKS!!!! Those were some great puddle splorks she used to do!

Yeah Muse were on, they were excellent.... as they were at Glastonbury, I watched that too! There's nothing like a festival from the comfort of your own home . Erm, well I didn't get to see all that much but I didn't have to turn over too many times so in answer to your question, yes!
                      Those songs, well that whole album always reminds me of GCSE art! We could bring our own music in and it always seemed to be 'Jagged Little Pill', and Radiohead's 'The Bends' that were played.
                      Oh how nice!
                      Oh I watched Glastonbury too and that is so true! The comfort of your own home is definitely a good place to be! Especially when it was so muddy this year (although it is mostly every year). Although it would be good to go there even if you may get many, many bruises! Glad it was a good line up (well form what you saw) this year!
                      I do like 'Jagged Little Pill' it is a good album! Oh really? That is so cool and it is a nice little thing that it reminds you of old times . We didn't get to bring in music, but in yr 11 when did get to listen to the radio! Art GCSE is such a good one to do!
                      Either that or they just got banned from going to party in the park!

So how's the day off going? Nice to not work?
                      Well maybe if enough people email about Atlantis they'll have to buy it!
                      It has been a good day actually! Well apart form feeling a bit crap! As I said in the email I sent you this morning, I have a cold and sore throat! I am like a haven for these little bugs! But apart from that it was a nice day and definitely nice to get away from BHS!
                      I emailed them but I don’t know about getting a reply this time! I have read a thread someone started about season 8 in the UK and some people have emailed Sky One too but haven't get replies as yet! I hope I get one!

Oh, you're doing better than me then, I can't even send anything other than full size...I must read that instruction book!
                      Well it was my brother who showed me how to do it! When you scan something you save it! Well he went onto paint and opened the piccie and did something to reduce it on there! I think I know how to do it on my own now!

Desks have feelings too!
                      Hmmm *scratches head* nope, I have no clue who that could be....
                      They do indeed!
                      *Giggles* I thought not!

I think he just likes to read the credits, he's something of a film buff so maybe that explains it...he could of course just go to imDb!
                      That would explain it! LOL he could, it is reliable after all!

*giggles* Well ok then! It's about a junkie who commits a robbery & kills a cop, she's given a choice between a death sentence and working as a government assassin, she chooses the latter...and that's pretty much it for the plot. Jean Reno plays a "cleaner". It got remade in America as The Assassin with Bridget Fonda, and spawned a god darn awful tv show called La Femme Nikita with that bird from The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in.
                      sounds good! And good she chose the latter, if she chose the first then there wouldn't be much point to a film would there! Oh now I have heard of The Assassin (not watched though)! And I have heard of La Femme Nikita and that looks so crap! I had no idea that spawned from the Jean Reno film and had the bird (good name) from TLOEG in it! You learn something new every day!

See, I told you, it makes him look older I think, or I could just be in shock still! And Steve Martin just looks like his usual self with a 'tache added.
                      Yeah it does actually! Yeah, Steve Martin always looks like Steve Martin I guess! Oh to keep you from shock (and 'cos I have been reading our old posts) I have a RDA piccie! It is the one from Descent...get ready ....

http://www.stargate-sg1.com/home/epi.../Descent2.html

Oh good grief no! I'd still be doing that now if i'd even attempted that! It was the start of the new thread, just after Christmas, and I had a house full....you'll see what I mean if you go look!
                      *Giggles* oh that is true! There are a lot of posts to get through and most are very long! I read the end of our old thread and about all our Christmases and then I read the start and ROTFL.... I can't believe I forgot about the spontaneous pudding combustion! I said 'the pud mysteriously set on fire all by itself' and then in the next post you came up with that! Oh I love our old posts! And did Mulder and Scully ever solve that mystery btw?

*giggles* You might get another cushion thrown at you if he hears what you just said!
                      *Giggles* Oopps I might! Oh well, he knows we are nutty so he will know it is not meant to be mean!

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Yep I do! I think it is always the way when you have a 'y' at the end of your name! What a curse to have! So people go 'kirst' to you then?
                        Train them might be a good idea! Hm if they say it then I could threaten to throw water at them or something like that!
                        Definitely, it's trying to find a short was of saying something that isn't very shortenable. No, no they don't *insert evil grin here*. As far back as I can remember i've hated being called that so nobody does, which i'm quite glad, I can tell you!
                        Or you could bribe them with treats....which would cost money, so your way's probably the best!

Oh that is it! I was thinking what was missing from the old forum and that is it (I can't believe I didn't think of that)...I loved that you could send your message directly to others! It was much easier. And now you have to scroll through all of the pages (if the thread is popular) just to see if you got a response! You can quote (which is good) but directly was better!
                        yes, wasn't it nice to have RDA and MS with us! Oh and remember when we got them on our pool of jello! Oh and we cannot forget her un-missable SPLORKS!!!! Those were some great puddle splorks she used to do!
                        Yup, which is why it's easier to just stay with what you know, i.e here! Some threads move so fast that you don't know where you are anymore.
                        OHH! The splorking!!! So much fun...and a new word too! Still we always have the archive....

Oh I watched Glastonbury too and that is so true! The comfort of your own home is definitely a good place to be! Especially when it was so muddy this year (although it is mostly every year). Although it would be good to go there even if you may get many, many bruises! Glad it was a good line up (well form what you saw) this year!
                        I do like 'Jagged Little Pill' it is a good album! Oh really? That is so cool and it is a nice little thing that it reminds you of old times . We didn't get to bring in music, but in yr 11 when did get to listen to the radio! Art GCSE is such a good one to do!
                        Either that or they just got banned from going to party in the park!
                        Yep all that mud & I have problems standing up for that long, i'd have to find something to lean on LOL! Oh & tents , I don't do tents!
                        I used to like Jagged Little Pill a lot, by the time i'd got to uni though I hadn't listened to it for ages. I think there were about 3 of us all looking to give our copies of it away...i'm pretty sure mine went to the charity shop... But it was good we could have music, and the radio's better than nothing.
                        If I was in charge of party in the park, I probably would have banned half the acts there, nevermind The Darkness.... Mwahahahaaaa!!!!

It has been a good day actually! Well apart from feeling a bit crap! As I said in the email I sent you this morning, I have a cold and sore throat! I am like a haven for these little bugs! But apart from that it was a nice day and definitely nice to get away from BHS!
                        I emailed them but I don’t know about getting a reply this time! I have read a thread someone started about season 8 in the UK and some people have emailed Sky One too but haven't get replies as yet! I hope I get one!
                        Oh no! You really do get lots of colds don't you! But it could be worse, you could be sneezing all over the food at work !
                        From the sounds of it they have lots of emails to get through, maybe it's just a case of being patient.

Well it was my brother who showed me how to do it! When you scan something you save it! Well he went onto paint and opened the piccie and did something to reduce it on there! I think I know how to do it on my own now!
                        God bless brothers! For useful computery knowledge anyway...I don't know about anything else . It sounds simple enough in theory but we have about 3 programmes(also known as whatjimathingys) that you can use to scan & I barely know how to use the one, so, I really need that instruction book!!!

sounds good! And good she chose the latter, if she chose the first then there wouldn't be much point to a film would there! Oh now I have heard of The Assassin (not watched though)! And I have heard of La Femme Nikita and that looks so crap! I had no idea that spawned from the Jean Reno film and had the bird (good name) from TLOEG in it! You learn something new every day!
                        It is actually, I figured it was by the same guy who did 'Leon' and I liked that(even if Jean Reno does die, wah!) so i'd give it a go. ROTFL! No there wouldn't be much point if that was the case, the film would be over & done with in 10 minutes LOL! I have to say the tv show is one of those cases where they really shouldn't have done it, it's like, fine you remade it once - do you really have to do it again, in little snippets, and prolong the agony?!Although my sis loved it...but then there's no accounting for taste .

Oh to keep you from shock (and 'cos I have been reading our old posts) I have a RDA piccie! It is the one from Descent...get ready ....
                        Oh bless you hun! How is it that that pic gets nicer every time you look at it? *happy sighs*

*Giggles* oh that is true! There are a lot of posts to get through and most are very long! I read the end of our old thread and about all our Christmases and then I read the start and ROTFL.... I can't believe I forgot about the spontaneous pudding combustion! I said 'the pud mysteriously set on fire all by itself' and then in the next post you came up with that! Oh I love our old posts! And did Mulder and Scully ever solve that mystery btw?
                        Very long, although I guess if you took out the quoted bits they wouldn't be that long.... Oh didn't we have to split some of our posts up 'cos they were so long? We really must have had a lot of nothing to talk about!
                        I think they pretty much decided it was spontaneous pudding combustion, or Santa, or the tooth fairy! I kicked them out before Mulder could make anymore bad cups of tea! Speaking of tea, I quite fancy a cup now...

*runs off to put the kettle on*

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

ARGH! I did what you did with one of your last posts! I accidentally clicked the paste button and lost half of the post! I hope I can remember what I wrote!

Definitely, it's trying to find a short was of saying something that isn't very shortenable. No, no they don't *insert evil grin here*. As far back as I can remember i've hated being called that so nobody does, which i'm quite glad, I can tell you!
                          Or you could bribe them with treats....which would cost money, so your way's probably the best! ]
                          Yes, that is exactly what it is! Be glad you don't get called Kirst then! You must have you family trained good! With me, even though they do it, sometimes they don't! It is so nice when people know I hate it!
                          *Giggles* that’s a good idea, 'cos everyone loves sweets! But yeah, could be expensive, I think I shall stick with the free water!

Yup, which is why it's easier to just stay with what you know, i.e here! Some threads move so fast that you don't know where you are anymore.
                          OHH! The splorking!!! So much fun...and a new word too! Still we always have the archive....
                          Yeah that is very true! Consistency is a good thing and we have that in here! They do indeed, I guess the ones that just go so fast are the shipper thread and the RDA thunk thread!
                          It was indeed! Especially when there were just loads of weird foods in a big pile and then the splork made it go everywhere!

Yep all that mud & I have problems standing up for that long, i'd have to find something to lean on LOL! Oh & tents , I don't do tents!
                          Yeah, that is when you need to invest in some good wellingtons! Oh I hate tents too! Especially when the ones I have been in, fall down 'cos they were not put up good!

I used to like Jagged Little Pill a lot, by the time i'd got to uni though I hadn't listened to it for ages. I think there were about 3 of us all looking to give our copies of it away...i'm pretty sure mine went to the charity shop... But it was good we could have music, and the radio's better than nothing.
                          If I was in charge of party in the park, I probably would have banned half the acts there, nevermind The Darkness.... Mwahahahaaaa!!!!....
                          I went off it for a long while but then went back on it, then went off again and now I am beginning to listen to it again (I do that with quite a few albums actually)! You gave yours to a charity shop? I should actually do that with some of my old cds that I wish I had never brought and could forget I did. Not that a charity shop would need some of the bad taste in music I had when I was younger!
                          LOL oh me too! Especially bands like Sugababes etc!

Oh no! You really do get lots of colds don't you! But it could be worse, you could be sneezing all over the food at work !
                          From the sounds of it they have lots of emails to get through, maybe it's just a case of being patient.
                          I do indeed! I have a blocked up nose and a sore throat still! My voice sounds weird so you can tell I have a cold! I was on till for 6 hours today and my voice is, well, lets say it is very quiet at the moment! I wasn't allowed to serve food today because of my cold!
                          Yeah that is true. I guess I just have to wait! I am sure if someone on here gets a reply they will post the dates and stuff anyway!

God bless brothers! For useful computery knowledge anyway...I don't know about anything else . It sounds simple enough in theory but we have about 3 programmes(also known as whatjimathingys) that you can use to scan & I barely know how to use the one, so, I really need that instruction book!!!
                          Hehe! It is weird that I am actually agreeing with that statement because as we both know brothers (well both brothers and sisters) are just pains! But yeah, god bless him for this! *Giggles* 'whatjimathingys'...I love it! I don't know what programmes we have, well I don't think we do as the scanner is in the printer! All I have to do is press the 'scan' button on the printer and it does it! I love simple things!

It is actually, I figured it was by the same guy who did 'Leon' and I liked that(even if Jean Reno does die, wah!) so i'd give it a go. ROTFL! No there wouldn't be much point if that was the case, the film would be over & done with in 10 minutes LOL! I have to say the tv show is one of those cases where they really shouldn't have done it, it's like, fine you remade it once - do you really have to do it again, in little snippets, and prolong the agony?!Although my sis loved it...but then there's no accounting for taste . .
                          LOL yeah it would! And what a short film it would be! It would then get an award for being the shortest movie ever! Ok so I may be going overboard there....
                          Yeah, sometimes I just don't think tv makes actually think! Sometimes they make a show and you have to think whether they actually have read what they had written! And also 'why' they had actually let it get shown! Your sis loved it? She has some weird tastes especially those dread "rockers" The Darkness! But then every one has their own tastes!

Oh bless you hun! How is it that that pic gets nicer every time you look at it? *happy sighs*
                          I thought you would love that! I know! You just look at it and you start to melt! Come on September! *happy sighs too*

Very long, although I guess if you took out the quoted bits they wouldn't be that long.... Oh didn't we have to split some of our posts up 'cos they were so long? We really must have had a lot of nothing to talk about!
                          I think they pretty much decided it was spontaneous pudding combustion, or Santa, or the tooth fairy! I kicked them out before Mulder could make anymore bad cups of tea! Speaking of tea, I quite fancy a cup now....
                          LOL then I guess they would not be! Although the quoted stuff doesn't take up as much room as these quotes in this forum! Is it me or are these posts getting longer? Which isn't bad of course! . Oh yeah, we did have to spilt our posts up otherwise we would have had a 'truncated' post! *Giggles* yes we must have!
                          Ooohh yeah, I was thinking of the tooth fairy or aliens and then we stuck with the combustion one! LOL I remember that so well, and didn't he leave you or Scully?? to do all the washing up after him?

Did you have your cup of tea btw?

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel(Sam_rules)
                            ARGH! I did what you did with one of your last posts! I accidentally clicked the paste button and lost half of the post! I hope I can remember what I wrote!
                            It's easily done...in fact i've just done it again, arg! Only this time I previewed & clicked back *bangs head on desk*

With me, even though they do it, sometimes they don't! It is so nice when people know I hate it!
                            Oh i'm very glad I don't get called it! So your family still call you Trace even though they know you don't like it, and not all the time either....you'd think they could be consistent!

They do indeed, I guess the ones that just go so fast are the shipper thread and the RDA thunk thread!
                            It was indeed! Especially when there were just loads of weird foods in a big pile and then the splork made it go everywhere!
                            Yup, i've given up with the thunk thread, it's impossible to know where I was last time I read it!
                            Hehe, that thread should have been called Weird Food Splodges Inc.!

Yeah, that is when you need to invest in some good wellingtons! Oh I hate tents too! Especially when the ones I have been in, fall down 'cos they were not put up good!
                            Not some bad ones? You could always get the pretty ones with stars/flowers/patterns etc on!
                            ROTFL! The tents fell down, oh that's too much!!! *giggles* I have to say the only tent i've stayed in was one of those posh ones with beds & a fridge & cooker in, but still, it was enough for me! A solid roof is a very good thing & traipsing around a campsite in the middle of the night just to go to the loo is not my idea of fun!

I went off it for a long while but then went back on it, then went off again and now I am beginning to listen to it again (I do that with quite a few albums actually)! You gave yours to a charity shop? I should actually do that with some of my old cds that I wish I had never brought and could forget I did. Not that a charity shop would need some of the bad taste in music I had when I was younger!
                            Oh I do that too, but never with that album. Hence it being charity shop fodder! Sometimes you get a song in your head & you just have to dig out the album it's on, which leads to listening to the whole album again. That's always fun to do! I don't think i've actually got any cringeworthy albums(i'd say cd's but they were all tapes!) anymore, I probably gave them away or sold them. I did have some taste at least, I have a Green Day tape, and a Lemonheads one...I think they're about the best though!

I do indeed! I have a blocked up nose and a sore throat still! My voice sounds weird so you can tell I have a cold! I was on till for 6 hours today and my voice is, well, lets say it is very quiet at the moment! I wasn't allowed to serve food today because of my cold!
                            Yeah that is true. I guess I just have to wait! I am sure if someone on here gets a reply they will post the dates and stuff anyway!
                            Awww! So they wouldn't let you sneeze all over the food at work then...probably a good thing! You know what i'm going to say next....honey & lemon for a sore throat!!!
                            Yeah i'm sure whoever finds out first of all will let everyone on here know....you have to love the internet!

Hehe! It is weird that I am actually agreeing with that statement because as we both know brothers (well both brothers and sisters) are just pains! But yeah, god bless him for this!
                            I don't know what programmes we have, well I don't think we do as the scanner is in the printer! All I have to do is press the 'scan' button on the printer and it does it! I love simple things!
                            *giggles* But they do have their uses sometimes!
                            Oh see now i'm all jealous that that's all you have to do, I wish ours was as simple as that! So does it talk to you when it's scanning like it does when it's printing?

LOL yeah it would! And what a short film it would be! It would then get an award for being the shortest movie ever! Ok so I may be going overboard there....
                            Yeah, sometimes I just don't think tv makers actually think! Sometimes they make a show and you have to think whether they actually have read what they had written! And also 'why' they had actually let it get shown! Your sis loved it? She has some weird tastes especially those dread "rockers" The Darkness! But then every one has their own tastes!
                            I think maybe it would get the shortest long film, or the longest short film, 'cos there's a bunch of short films out there...er...what was I talking about again?!
                            They don't! I'm sure that's why we have all this reality tv nonsense...to save on brain power! And that's probably why all the good things get cancelled too!
                            Yeah, her taste is very different to mine I have to say. We do like some of the same things but The Darkness!!!!

I thought you would love that! I know! You just look at it and you start to melt! Come on September! *happy sighs too*
                            It's a completely gorgeous piccie...thunks for posting it yet again!

LOL then I guess they would not be! Although the quoted stuff doesn't take up as much room as these quotes in this forum! Is it me or are these posts getting longer? Which isn't bad of course! .
                            LOL I remember that so well, and didn't he leave you or Scully?? to do all the washing up after him?
                            That's very true actually, but it's nice to see clearly what you're replying to! I'm trying to cut down on the quotiness so we'll see what this post looks like when i've posted, er.... if that makes sense....
                            I think they were fighting over who got to wash & who got to dry, I didn't mention that we had a dishwasher....

Did you have your cup of tea btw?
                            I did indeed, and very nice it was too! I have one now in fact....

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis - tea fiend!

Comment

It's easily done...in fact i've just done it again, arg! Only this time I previewed & clicked back *bangs head on desk*
                              LOL. Ok so we should at least try and get through one whole post soon without losing half of it and typing it out again!

Oh i'm very glad I don't get called it! So your family still call you Trace even though they know you don't like it, and not all the time either....you'd think they could be consistent!
                              *Giggles* yep and yep! But some people don't like consistency! They do it when they want to annoy me or something like that! I just ignore it though and they stop! No one has done it for a while though (thank god)!

Yup, i've given up with the thunk thread, it's impossible to know where I was last time I read it!
                              Hehe, that thread should have been called Weird Food Splodges Inc.!
                              Oh me too! Plus with delphi, when you clicked on a thread it would usually throw you into where you last read a post (well sort of anyway). Besides, we have our own sort of thunking of RDA in here!
                              ROTFL I love that name! And the Inc. bit just makes it sound smarter!

ROTFL! The tents fell down, oh that's too much!!! *giggles* I have to say the only tent i've stayed in was one of those posh ones with beds & a fridge & cooker in, but still, it was enough for me! A solid roof is a very good thing & traipsing around a campsite in the middle of the night just to go to the loo is not my idea of fun!
                              LOL well you could have some bad ones but mud would probably get into good ones and wreck them anyway! You could, and you would stand out then! Well actually, maybe you wouldn't!
                              It isn't funny when you are in it and it comes down on you! A posh tent? Lucky you! At least you had one that didn’t fall on you! Oh me too! Camping can be fun, just as long as you have somewhere nice to sleep at night!

Oh I do that too, but never with that album. Hence it being charity shop fodder! Sometimes you get a song in your head & you just have to dig out the album it's on, which leads to listening to the whole album again. That's always fun to do! I don't think i've actually got any cringeworthy albums(i'd say cd's but they were all tapes!) anymore, I probably gave them away or sold them. I did have some taste at least, I have a Green Day tape, and a Lemonheads one...I think they're about the best though!
                              Charity shop fodder! *giggles*! Yeah I have done that some many times! It is always great to rediscover a song or and album you haven't heard in a long while! Especially when the album is a brilliant one in the first place! I do have them but they are locked away in my indoor wardrobe (where everything I don't use anymore is stored ) where they can do no harm! I should try and sell some stuff on eBay too! Ooohh you do have taste, Green Day are ok!

Awww! So they wouldn't let you sneeze all over the food at work then...probably a good thing! You know what i'm going to say next....honey & lemon for a sore throat!!!
                              Yeah i'm sure whoever finds out first of all will let everyone on here know....you have to love the internet!
                              Nope and yep it is for the best! I am still not allowed on either! I just basically do tables and tills at the moment! Aaawww yeah I knew you would say that! I have been using it! I don't really have a sore throat now, just a very sniffling nose and a bad cough! It is one of those chesty ones so it hurts when you cough! I hope I get rid of it soon! But the weather is so bad at the moment, it is raining all the time but it is warm! It is madness!
                              Hehe yeah, the internet is definitely the source of all knowledge!

*giggles* But they do have their uses sometimes!
                              Oh see now i'm all jealous that that's all you have to do, I wish ours was as simple as that! So does it talk to you when it's scanning like it does when it's printing?
                              That is true!
                              Aaaawww! No it doesn't actually! I thought it would but it does not! It seems it only talks when you are printing something! But maybe that is a good thing, if everything talked I am sure I would go batty!

I think maybe it would get the shortest long film, or the longest short film, 'cos there's a bunch of short films out there...er...what was I talking about again?!
                              They don't! I'm sure that's why we have all this reality tv nonsense...to save on brain power! And that's probably why all the good things get cancelled too!
                              Yeah, her taste is very different to mine I have to say. We do like some of the same things but The Darkness!!!!
                              ROTFL I love our confusing conversations, and to be honest we do it a lot! Although this is what this thread if for I guess. Well that and the occasional talk about XF.
                              Oh yeah! Reality tv is going to far! There is too much of it on our tvs! Soon it will be nothing but reality shows! It is complete madness! Yeah, good things like Angel *sniffle*!
                              The Darkness definitely not one of them! If you ever start to like them in any way (you won't though) I will have to hit you (not in an evil way of course). And the same for me as well, I give you permission to hit me!

It's a completely gorgeous piccie...thunks for posting it yet again!
                              That it is! No thunking problem (It isn't intended to be in place of a bad word btw, just wanted to add thunk in my sentence).

That's very true actually, but it's nice to see clearly what you're replying to! I'm trying to cut down on the quotiness so we'll see what this post looks like when i've posted, er.... if that makes sense....
                              I think they were fighting over who got to wash & who got to dry, I didn't mention that we had a dishwasher....
                              Yeah it is! Hehe me too! But sometimes I can't be bothered to cut it down (not that I can't be bothered to reply to you btw, 'cos of course I love to reply to you, ok I'll shut up ) and so I just quote the whole thing. Like I am doing now!
                              LOL well that is our Mulder and Scully! LOLthat is a good thing, they shouldn’t be lazy!

I did indeed, and very nice it was too! I have one now in fact....
                              That is good!
                              Btw I love your name...tea fiend seems to fit you at the moment!

Btw will reply to your email soon! Hotmail is being slow again and when I am ill I don't feel like being on here with slowness!

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

LOL. Ok so we should at least try and get through one whole post soon without losing half of it and typing it out again!
                                I'm trying!!! So far i've only typed that, and the quotey/bold/colour codes...it's going well right now...

They do it when they want to annoy me or something like that! I just ignore it though and they stop! No one has done it for a while though (thank god)!
                                Yeah I can see they'd do it 'cos of that, especially your brothers!

Oh me too! Plus with delphi, when you clicked on a thread it would usually throw you into where you last read a post (well sort of anyway). Besides, we have our own sort of thunking of RDA in here!
                                ROTFL I love that name! And the Inc. bit just makes it sound smarter!
                                Well if you click on the little v type symbol at the beginning of the thread title it'll do that, as will clicking on last page(although that doesn't help if there's only one page!). Oh we do have our own thunking in here, and it's so nice you let me ramble on & on about a certain frenchman too .
                                *giggles* It's like it's own little food splorking company!

LOL well you could have some bad ones but mud would probably get into good ones and wreck them anyway! You could, and you would stand out then! Well actually, maybe you wouldn't!
                                It isn't funny when you are in it and it comes down on you! A posh tent? Lucky you! At least you had one that didn’t fall on you! Oh me too! Camping can be fun, just as long as you have somewhere nice to sleep at night!
                                Isn't that what wellies are made for though...mud? I always remember those ones they had in Clarks when I was little - the green ones with eyes on so they were like frogs *giggles* I wonder if you can still get them?
                                You were in it at the time?! Eep! I'm assuming there were no tent related injuries...just shock!
                                Yes camping is fun as long as I get to stay in a nice b&b or a cottage somewhere! A posh tent is still a tent!

Yeah I have done that some many times! It is always great to rediscover a song or and album you haven't heard in a long while! Especially when the album is a brilliant one in the first place! I do have them but they are locked away in my indoor wardrobe (where everything I don't use anymore is stored ) where they can do no harm! I should try and sell some stuff on eBay too! Ooohh you do have taste, Green Day are ok!
                                Yeah, i'm kind of doing that now with my Silverchair album, so ok I only got it last year but I only bought it for one song & I didn't really listen to it that much. It's really good though....one of the songs has the great line "you brighten my life like a polystyrene hat, but it melts in the sun like a life without love". *giggles* Bonkers lyrics are the best sometimes!
                                Oh is that the famous wardrobe that if you open it everything will fall out?
                                Ebay's a very good idea actually, even if I can never find anything on there i'm sure someone will want whatever it is that you've got!
                                Well they were pretty much the only decent things in a sea of Mariah Carey & the like! *cringes* I was only young...I didn't know what I was doing!!!!

I don't really have a sore throat now, just a very sniffling nose and a bad cough! It is one of those chesty ones so it hurts when you cough! I hope I get rid of it soon! But the weather is so bad at the moment, it is raining all the time but it is warm! It is madness!
                                Oh no! I hope you have plenty of cough syrup! ((((hugs))))
                                Well isn't it kind of your typical British summer...rainy one minute, humid the next. I just wish it would thunder & get it over with!

ROTFL I love our confusing conversations, and to be honest we do it a lot! Although this is what this thread if for I guess. Well that and the occasional talk about XF.
                                Oh yeah! Reality tv is going to far! There is too much of it on our tvs! Soon it will be nothing but reality shows! It is complete madness! Yeah, good things like Angel *sniffle*!
                                The Darkness definitely not one of them! If you ever start to like them in any way (you won't though) I will have to hit you (not in an evil way of course). And the same for me as well, I give you permission to hit me!
                                Somehow we manage to confuse ourselves and other people! Maybe it's our purpose in life! It seems to be the purpose of this thread at least!
                                I really really really don't like reality tv. I don't see the fascination in watching what however many people stuck in a house get up to, quite frankly it's boring! And there are much better things to watch(The West Wing's on this week yay!!!).....
                                LOL, you can hit me but only with a cushion...and not one filled with nasty heavy things either. I really doubt you'll have to though!

Yeah it is! Hehe me too! But sometimes I can't be bothered to cut it down (not that I can't be bothered to reply to you btw, 'cos of course I love to reply to you, ok I'll shut up ) and so I just quote the whole thing. Like I am doing now!
                                So in theory your posts should be longer than mine...well the quotey bits anyway, it all depends on what you put between them I guess!

Btw I love your name...tea fiend seems to fit you at the moment!

Btw will reply to your email soon! Hotmail is being slow again and when I am ill I don't feel like being on here with slowness!
                                LOL Should I take that as a complement? I'm not as bad as some people, one of my uni friends made a tea pot for her final project 'cos she loved the stuff so much!

Ok, whenever, you did have to wait for me last week after all! And slowness is not a good thing when you're not feeling your best.

Oh & another thing, i've just looked at the Odeon's website & in the coming soon bit it has Before Sunset, so fingers crossed it'll be in Brum!

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

Working...
                                X