Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joan of Arcadia?....essshhhhh, my girlfriend watches that show, maybe I will have to give it a gander.
    the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
    Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I wouldn't say they were rejects, just because an actor/actress plays a non-reoccuring role on a show doesn't mean they were rejected. Every show is going to have characters that only appear on one episode, especially a good sci-fi series. If anything I would say that they were accepted as being good actors in their small roles with SG-1 and theu aided them in landing a more prestigous part with another series.

Just my take.
      sigpic

Comment

A show with a name like Joan of Arcadia just tells me not to watch it.

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

Well really, at first when i saw 'Stargate' in a title of a show (i had never seen the movie yet), i thought the samething, "oo... i'm not gonna watch it", but then again, i did... (Good thing i did)
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

The name Stargate is what made me watch it in the first place.

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

My fellow Stargate fans:

Stargate is my favorite show on tv but my second favorite, Joan of Arcadia, is in trouble. Maybe you've seen a eppy of JoA or are a fan too. I'm here hoping to gain aid from my fellow 'Gaters.

If you are a fan of JoA go to http://www.savejoanofarcadia.com and check out the message board to find out how to help try and save to show.

If you've only seen it once or twice but would be willing to help send an e-mail to [email protected]

or send feedback to Sony (to shop the show) at http://www.sonypictures.com/spe/help...ack_index.html

and feedback to CBS at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/joan_of_arcadia/# and click on "Feedback" at the bottom of the page.

I know this is an odd request from a Stargate fan to another but if you've ever seen Joan and liked it a little please let them know. Tell them you liked it, your age and gender, and anything else.

Thanks
              AntiRebel

PS: Remember Jack's mini clone? He was played by Michael Welch who plays Luke Girardi and JoA!
              Last edited by AntiRebel; 27 May 2005, 05:31 PM.

Comment

People take 45secs of your life and help us out. sign the petiton http://www.petitiononline.com/savejoan/petition.html

Thanks!

Comment

I've never seen the show, but I think it's Fantasy, so I've put it in here for better visibility. If it's not fantasy then i'm sure someone will let me know so I can move it back

Madeleine

Comment

Forget wrestling on SCIFI, They are premiering Joan of Arcadia on friday! what the frak! How the heck is that sci fi? some would even argue (Not necessarily me) that is the anti science fiction! this is a new low,

(that being said, it was not a horrible show)

Comment

I actually don't think it's a bad idea, it was a good show and I wish it had lasted longer.
                      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

to be fair, i would say the show is sci-fi, i mean it is centered around a fictional entity that is beyond our scientific understanding
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

It's not sci-fi but it does have that element of the unknown.

What I don't understand is why there's a Prison Break thread in the General sci-fi and fantasy forum.

Comment

I think Joan of Arcadia should be on Sci-fi but not on a friday night alot of shows would get more viewers than that one

Comment

Originally posted by MmmmMcKAy View Post
                              What I don't understand is why there's a Prison Break thread in the General sci-fi and fantasy forum.
                              I asked that question once, but apparently it wasn't relevant to the thread.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                              X