Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this show and this coming from a person who doesn't exactly have/enjoy religion. It keeps a really good balance between the reality and the whole God and religion part of it.
    Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
    RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
      My feelings exactly, haha... 7th Heaven is so fake, i know if your an athiest, you can say JoA fake, but 7th Heaven, the acting is just bad, blah blah, enough negativity

7th Heaven is so fake, it's almost funny. OH No!!! I 20 year old is having sex! It's the end of the world!!!!

I don't belive in God, but if I did I would think it's just like the one on JoA, completely pointless, and never explains anything.
      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I just had a funny mental image of Michael Welch as Luke trying to explain something technical to himself as mini-Jack.

At first Luke really bothered me because he seemed like such a sterotype of the science nerd. It was about halfway though the season before he became real. I'm not sure why.

Chalk me up as another big fan of this show. I don't know if you can characterize the God of this television show as liberal just because one form he chose to take was a Goth.

Comment

Originally posted by David85
          7th Heaven is so fake, it's almost funny. OH No!!! I 20 year old is having sex! It's the end of the world!!!!

I don't belive in God, but if I did I would think it's just like the one on JoA, completely pointless, and never explains anything.
          If God is really like the one in JoA, that would be interesting
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Ah, its getting interesting! Anyone watch the episode? With an actual 'evil' character, or evily misguided i guess...

Comment

I've occasionaly watched it but husband keeps turning tv over!
              SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Yeah, things are getting more tricky for Joan--and her mom.

Comment

I was also intrigued by the new plot development in the season finale. It will be interesting to see where they go with it that is if Joan can defeat a bigger opponent..... Cancellation!

Comment

Glad to see someone started a thread for this show, amidst all the reality tv crap it really is one of the best shows on tv right now. I'll be so ticked if it get canceled. Did anyone else catch the double meaning of "I saved Adam's life."? LOVED the season finale.
                    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                    Daniel: Oh! You see?
                    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

the new series of joan of arcadia has two stargate rejects in it!
                      it has mini oniel ns one of the leads and joe from 2010 as another guy, its really weird i was watching it and thinking wait ive seen seen these guys before!
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

lol, i don't usually watch that show, but it's fun to see people from stargate in other shows.
                        Save us from danger, save us from evil
                        Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                          the new series of joan of arcadia has two stargate rejects in it!
                          it has mini oniel ns one of the leads and joe from 2010 as another guy, its really weird i was watching it and thinking wait ive seen seen these guys before!
                          What part does "Joe" play?

Comment

he a lawyer guy, i dont watch it either but a new series just started and now mini oniels in it, who probley the best extra in stargate history that inst a regular( jacob/braytac) i will start to watch it, he still got the whole onielish sarcasm vibe though!
                            sigpic
                            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                            Stargate : Genesis |
                            Original Starship DesignThread
                            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                            11000! green me

Comment

Well, not really rejects. I mean, from what I understand they wanted to get the kid who played younger O'Neill back again for the eighth year, but couldn't because he was busy with Joan of Arcadia. If anything, he rejected us for a much larger role with them.

...that reject!

If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Why would you call them 'Stargate Rejects'?

Comment

Working...
                                X