This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NightGloom
    Oh yeah, I even slept on the couch sometimes...

I have done that for that show, and I have woke up really early to catch sliders as well.

Comment

Sci-fi sounds awful.....too bad SPACE doesn't show in the states, they're a gazillion times better then sci-fi (I had family down there vacationing and they were mystified by sci-fi's programming). I hardly watch any other channel then SPACE.

I don't understand how hard it is to air some decent shows that they already have the rights to.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
        Sci-fi sounds awful.....too bad SPACE doesn't show in the states, they're a gazillion times better then sci-fi (I had family down there vacationing and they were mystified by sci-fi's programming). I hardly watch any other channel then SPACE.

I don't understand how hard it is to air some decent shows that they already have the rights to.....
        Yeah, according to their list of the series in their library online, they have most of the great shows. Yet, they repeat the same ones over and over again. Eventually more will disappear from that list as they seem to each year.
        "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
        The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Now theres a campaign that should be started....Lets get Space in the states!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42

I don't understand that either, Sci-fi has lots of good shows they just don't play them. They don't even play the Twilight Zone until 1:00 a.m. The marathons also go on for too long, while sometime they have good shows on, other time it's not that good at all. They also have X-files which would be a good show to have on.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304
              I don't understand that either, Sci-fi has lots of good shows they just don't play them. They don't even play the Twilight Zone until 1:00 a.m. The marathons also go on for too long, while sometime they have good shows on, other time it's not that good at all. They also have X-files which would be a good show to have on.
              They play the X-Files, way too much at that.

Comment

Originally posted by RedGuard
                They play the X-Files, way too much at that.
                They also play Dark Angel too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubistraveler
                  They also play Dark Angel too much.
                  Not any more...
                  Frak! --Apollo
                  Frak you. --Cain
                  FRAK Me! --Kat
                  frakwit! --Tyrol
                  B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

It's sad to see how poorly the Sci-Fi channel has fared, especially considering Gene Roddenberry and Isaac Asimov were involved in its creation. What's even worse is how the improvements the Sci-Fi channel has made a couple of years ago with good programs like the Dune miniseries, the Taken miniseries, Farscape, and picking up SG-1 from Showtime, have been overturned by recent decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                      It's sad to see how poorly the Sci-Fi channel has fared, especially considering Gene Roddenberry and Isaac Asimov were involved in its creation. What's even worse is how the improvements the Sci-Fi channel has made a couple of years ago with good programs like the Dune miniseries, the Taken miniseries, Farscape, and picking up SG-1 from Showtime, have been overturned by recent decisions.
                      Crap...I just looked at Wikipedia...I never knew those two were advisors. The channel is not living up to expectations.

Comment

USA Network has a few good Sci Fi shows going for itself. The 4400 and Deadzone are putting to shame a lot of the Sci Fi series as of late. Much better the Eureka and BSG IMO.

Comment

I'm so tired with TV in general, THat I often concider doing away with cable, and live off DVDs
                          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

The 'Wrestling' through me for a loop! On the SCI-FI network? Not to DOG anyone....but I really have to concider, what to expect next.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                              I'm so tired with TV in general, THat I often concider doing away with cable, and live off DVDs
                              I actually have a friend who does this....I have considered this myself....but I would miss watching sports and the occasional good show so I leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                                Yes, that might be a good idea, if TV continues it's current trend there won't be any good shows on. Plus I am getting so sick of Commercials
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X