No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over the last couple of days I'm up to Dance Of The Mayflies and In Heaven Now Are Three...

Both of these episodes were actually enjoyable.....
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I just got my DVD's dug out and am on the pilot episode!! YAY!!

I can still remember the little cast interviews and one of them was with Kevin Sorbo talking about Dylan and Tyr butting heads. Kevin Sorbo joked in the interview saying, "If I was Hercules I would kick his @$$" LMAO!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        I just got my DVD's dug out and am on the pilot episode!! YAY!!

I can still remember the little cast interviews and one of them was with Kevin Sorbo talking about Dylan and Tyr butting heads. Kevin Sorbo joked in the interview saying, "If I was Hercules I would kick his @$$" LMAO!

Where did you see that? The set I have has very little in the way of extras... Just bloopers at the end of each season, and an introduction by Kevin Sorbo for the 100th episode

Comment

When the show premiered on WB, about a couple weeks before during the promo's there would be little second interviews with some of the cast as they intro'd their characters and one of them was Kevin Sorbo joking about his time with Tyr! LOL!
          sigpic

Comment

I never really had any favourite episodes in season 1 but in season 2 there was Belly Of The Beast which I really liked..

Season 3 had more then a few...

If The Wheel Is Fixed
            Cui Bono (didn't liked this the 1st time around but do now)
            The Lone And Level Sands
            The Leper's Kiss
            The Unconquerable Man
            Delenda Est
            The Dark Backward

Episode 15 has me puzzled. Was there a blooper in the episode. When Rev is saying bye to Tyr it sounded like he used the actor's real name..

Point Of The Spear

Comment

Season 4's "Trusting the gordian maze" was a so so episode. Was that Lisa Ryder playing two parts in this episode?

And TriGemma good the b***h died

Comment

http://www.spaceanswers.com/deep-spa...romeda-galaxy/

What so there really is a "Triangulam galaxy?" I honestly thought that was made up for the show?

Comment

No, they're three very close neighbors, as far as intergalactic distances go. Since both the Milky Way and Andromeda exist, why shouldn't Triangulum?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                    No, they're three very close neighbors, as far as intergalactic distances go. Since both the Milky Way and Andromeda exist, why shouldn't Triangulum?
                    I just thought the name was a made up name for the show

Comment

Just finished season 4 again. 2nd time around I felt more involved in the 2 part finale..... I wanted to jump into the screen and kill Magog..........

If the Abyss is so powerful why does it need a spaceship or minions?

Comment

Anyone help with an episode? I have asked girlbot as she's a fan but in case she doesn't answer......

Anyone know which episode Beka was in where she was in the Maru and about to be shot by a Nietzchean woman in another ship, they almost sound like they'd be friends but in the end Beka had to shoot her ship down?

Comment

I think she replaced the Doctor in later episodes!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMills View Post
                            I think she replaced the Doctor in later episodes!
                            Doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                              Anyone help with an episode? I have asked girlbot as she's a fan but in case she doesn't answer......

Anyone know which episode Beka was in where she was in the Maru and about to be shot by a Nietzchean woman in another ship, they almost sound like they'd be friends but in the end Beka had to shoot her ship down?
                              i know the eppy uou are talking about. Dylan and Tyr are on Acheron, trying to take the High Gaurd station from the Drago Kasov.... Beka and Harper are guiding a convoy of doctors and med supplies.

The episode is in S2E7 called UNA SALUS VICTUS
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                                i know the eppy uou are talking about. Dylan and Tyr are on Acheron, trying to take the High Gaurd station from the Drago Kasov.... Beka and Harper are guiding a convoy of doctors and med supplies.

The episode is in S2E7 called UNA SALUS VICTUS
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X