No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Opposites of Attraction was a reasonably good episode. I was a bit afraid it'd turn out to be one of those Hunt as Kirk episodes, but for once things were a bit different. Doyle teasing Harper came out of nowhere, though...
    sigpic

Comment

Trance was my fav character followed by Harper, Beka & Rommie & Doyle was ok
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Harper made Doyle but I never could tell if she knew that or not..........

When I first saw her I thought WTF as she looked like a barbie doll
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

She did! I didn't like the pink either, but luckily her dress sense improved later.
          sigpic

Comment

Saving Light from a Black Sun: which Trance is it?

This ep probably had more CGI than the rest of the season so far put together. That artificial sun was quite something.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
              Saving Light from a Black Sun: which Trance is it?

This ep probably had more CGI than the rest of the season so far put together. That artificial sun was quite something.

The flight through the sun structure was very cool.

Only how do people survive inside the control room when it's running? For that matter how does any of that not melt?

Comment

Good question. Can't find an answer to that one really, although the episode is good if you can suspend your disbelief enough to buy the premise of the structure surviving.

Totaled Recall was brilliant. Gordon Michael Woolvett is a really good writer.
                sigpic

Comment

Good question. Can't find an answer to that one really, although the episode is good if you can suspend your disbelief enough to buy the premise of the structure surviving.

Totaled Recall was brilliant. Gordon Michael Woolvett is a really good writer.
                  I know nitpicking is probably not a good idea with Andromeda

Comment

Or most other sci-fi shows come to that. They have to take some shortcuts to tell stories.

Quantum Tractate Delirium was pretty good too. Rommie's back!
                    sigpic

Comment

Did anyone pick up the SW reference in season 5.

Not sure which episode but Rommie and Doyle were fighting bad guys on the ship and they then say to a guard or something "we're not the droids you are looking for"

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        I know nitpicking is probably not a good idea with Andromeda
                        Ya, realism isn't important after you've accepted humanoid avatars of sentient stars/moons/black_holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                          Ya, realism isn't important after you've accepted humanoid avatars of sentient stars/moons/black_holes.
                          Very true

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                            Did anyone pick up the SW reference in season 5.

Not sure which episode but Rommie and Doyle were fighting bad guys on the ship and they then say to a guard or something "we're not the droids you are looking for"
                            Hmmm, haven't seen that one yet I think. Just glad they keep Doyle as well as Rommie.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, haven't seen that one yet I think. Just glad they keep Doyle as well as Rommie.
                              The episode was "Heart Of The Journey pt 1"

Comment

Yay! Something to look forward to, then.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X