Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am almost finished with season 2 I like both Trances
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I like Trance more then Rommy or even Beka....... Or even Doyle.

I keep wondering, and it might just be my own perception / personal view but was the idea of "the route of ages" taken from any other story? It felt like a really old idea they borrowed and changed around a bit.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Not sure about the Route of Ages, although it does sound somewhat similar. And I admit to liking the mature Trance much better than the purple one...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
          Not sure about the Route of Ages, although it does sound somewhat similar. And I admit to liking the mature Trance much better than the purple one...
          I actually liked both versions of Trance, purple perky Trance was fun, and golden serious Trance was kind of hot, well she is a sun and all but no I mean she looked hot. But she came across as wise though you couldn't tell with her personality, and kind and loving.

Comment

Definitely, purple Trance was simply an enigma.
            sigpic

Comment

I've been waiting forever for Netflix to make S1 available and I don't think it's ever going to happen, but the other seasons are there, so I need some advice: would it be insane to just start watching this from S2 forward? Would I be cheating myself out of any wonderful reveals?
              sigpic

Comment

here's my Andromeda themed sig there is one site I found still running
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I just received the soundtrack CD

Comment

Cool, I like the music on the show, and I'm enjoying season 4 so far as well.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think they messed up the 2part finale, by finale though I mean the series last 2 episodes.

There's also a huge Star Wars reference in the show

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                        I've been waiting forever for Netflix to make S1 available and I don't think it's ever going to happen, but the other seasons are there, so I need some advice: would it be insane to just start watching this from S2 forward? Would I be cheating myself out of any wonderful reveals?
                        Uncommonly for a sci-fi show, the first two seasons are the best ones. It usually takes a while to get going, but some of the most intense stories happen in the 1st season. So my recommendation is to go to other sources for the first season. You could try to get the 1st season dvd, it shouldn't be too expensive used/second hand.

I just checked amazon.com, the first season is available for about 35 bucks used, and about 160 bucks for the entire set of 5 seasons, new, and some 155 bucks used. If you buy it used, you can always try and resell it afterwards if you don't want to keep it, because they seem to retain their value pretty well.
                        sigpic

Comment

Uncommonly for a sci-fi show, the first two seasons are the best ones. It usually takes a while to get going, but some of the most intense stories happen in the 1st season. So my recommendation is to go to other sources for the first season. You could try to get the 1st season dvd, it shouldn't be too expensive used/second hand.

I just checked amazon.com, the first season is available for about 35 bucks used, and about 160 bucks for the entire set of 5 seasons, new, and some 155 bucks used. If you buy it used, you can always try and resell it afterwards if you don't want to keep it, because they seem to retain their value pretty well.

I just wish that soundtrack had more of season 4 and 5 music in it. We get 2 tracks relating to Rhade and that's it. None of the amazing orchestral stuff with the singing, or the stuff played for the Route Of Ages. I just loved those particular tracks.

Comment

Uncommonly for a sci-fi show, the first two seasons are the best ones.
                            Thanks so much for your detailed answer - that's the information I needed, and I'll go ahead and buy S1 in that case and watch it first. (As of right now, Netflix has S2 as a "short wait," although that could change either way at any minute.)

And I really appreciate the time you took there.

(And now I have to unwatch this thread so that I don't spoil myself for anything - I'll be back when I've finished this series.)
                            sigpic

Comment

Have fun!
                              sigpic

Comment

I am in the middle of season 3 right now and I watched Unconquerable man that was interesting
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X