No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weight, pt. 2 was IMO even better than the first part of the episode. Can't wait to see Harper again.
    sigpic

Comment

Phear Phactor Phenom was great, even if the name was stupid. Got to see Harper, and he seemed to finally have found love. I wonder what the catch is this time...
      sigpic

Comment

Decay of the Angel was pretty good too. I'm really enjoying the Seefra storyline. Doyle was cool too.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
          Decay of the Angel was pretty good too. I'm really enjoying the Seefra storyline. Doyle was cool too.

Yeah but all that pink is a turn off....... She looks like a live action barbie tryhard
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Phear Phactor Phenom was great, even if the name was stupid. Got to see Harper, and he seemed to finally have found love. I wonder what the catch is this time...
            I'm glad someone enjoys the fifth season.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
              I'm glad someone enjoys the fifth season.

Hey I did too. Not all the episodes but on the whole I enjoyed season 5 as well as the others. Probably season 1 is my favourite though.

Comment

Yeah, seasons 1 and 2 are great and 3 is pretty solid. So far, at least, season 5 seems better than 4, where most episodes were far too centered on Hunt. So far, the ensemble cast seems to be back, but admittedly I'm only 4 episodes in. But I do like Telemachus Rhade much more than I ever liked Tyr Anasazi.
                sigpic

Comment

The Eschatology of the Present was cool too. Great to see Don S. Davis again as well. I loved the mystery.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, seasons 1 and 2 are great and 3 is pretty solid. So far, at least, season 5 seems better than 4, where most episodes were far too centered on Hunt. So far, the ensemble cast seems to be back, but admittedly I'm only 4 episodes in. But I do like Telemachus Rhade much more than I ever liked Tyr Anasazi.

Tyr was a great big douchebag

Comment

Agreed on that. Especially as I knew all the time from spoilers that he'd betray the crew eventually...

When Goes Around and Attempting Screed were both very good episodes, especially the former, as it reminded me a bit of one of my favorite SG-1 episodes, Window of Opportunity. Of course, finding out what Paradine means and who Dylan Hunt really is felt a bit Doctor Who to me... But at least he's not alone.
                      sigpic

Comment

And I made this just because...

sigpic

Comment

As well as this one...

sigpic

Comment

Those are great.
                            no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, glad you like them.

Hope you like this one too:

sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed What Will Be Was Not. So Burn the Untamed Lands was okay too. Quite frankly, this season is much better than the 4th.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X