• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i heard, hope it comes to the UK soon

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
      yea i heard, hope it comes to the UK soon
      I've been watching it.. honestly i want to like it more then i actually do lol

its not my kind of show but its really nice to see them on tv again

I miss gord punk rock hair lol. Steve and gord totally steal the show though.

to bad you can't see it...
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I loved Andromeda. It continues to be ne of my favorite shows and along with Stargate it is one of the few shows which I own the box set of every season for.

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
          I loved Andromeda. It continues to be ne of my favorite shows and along with Stargate it is one of the few shows which I own the box set of every season for.
          Im the same way. Andromeda and the Gates are the only Scifi shows i rally got into. Firefly isnt to bad either.
          What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            I've been watching it.. honestly i want to like it more then i actually do lol

its not my kind of show but its really nice to see them on tv again

I miss gord punk rock hair lol. Steve and gord totally steal the show though.

to bad you can't see it...
            i'll find a way

Comment

Season 1 was awesome, and I want a high guard forcelance

Eventually, the show started to go downhill, and season 5 was just, wtf
              The series finale was crap too

Comment

i don't know i loved season 5

i thought season 3 was the weakest but for and five had some great moments
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

See i loved season five. Everybody hated it, but i loved it. Season three and two were the only ones i never got to see. And since SciFi has stoped playing the old reruns, im pissed now.
                  What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*wipes dust from the thread*

geez its been a really long time since anyone posted here, but now its time to dig it out again

last weekend i was at the fedcon in germany and met kevin sorbo and steve bacic, they were both so much fun when i edited my pics i might post some of them

Comment

My god!!! How come I did not see this thread??? I will punish myself and stay in the corner for the rest of the day. Will take my laptop with so I can post here tho . Back on topic now

I saw a few episodes in 2001 and a few months ago I went out and bought the DVDs because I had some free time. I loved this show!!! One of the few shows I liked from S1. I will confess that there were moments in S5 where I wanted to strangle the writers for all those fillers, but I am willing to look past that and enjoy the story and proper acting .

P.S.: If someone wants to learn how to bring back a character, they should have a look at Rhade. Such an original way to put him on the bridge with Dylan .

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                        *wipes dust from the thread*

geez its been a really long time since anyone posted here, but now its time to dig it out again

last weekend i was at the fedcon in germany and met kevin sorbo and steve bacic, they were both so much fun when i edited my pics i might post some of them
                        ...and I did not know there was a con with them? Do I live under a rock????

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          ...and I did not know there was a con with them? Do I live under a rock????
                          i dont know, do you? lol

i know this thread is hard to find, especially since its so quiet, thats why i have subscribed it, so i can never loose it

Comment

Originally posted by Dumper View Post
                            I agree, after he left the series got worse and worse until for me it became unwatchable.
                            What time period are we talking - did RHW leave when Rev Bem left or did he leave at Season 5 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard4eva View Post
                              What time period are we talking - did RHW leave when Rev Bem left or did he leave at Season 5 ?
                              Ouroboros was his last episode.

Comment

Hey all I have not seen this show yet but when I have an income again I do plan on buying the DVD here is a site I found for the show

http://andromeda-web.com/

this site has some great screen caps and does have a forum

I am a scifi fan some of shows I loved are Babylon 5, Star Trek Enterprise, Star Trek The Next Generation, Firefly I am in the middle of Farscape right now and I love it and of course I love SG-1 and SGA how does this show stack up and will the ending wrap everything up?
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X