No announcement yet.

"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are 6 episodes to go. The first of the six airs on April 8th.
    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
    Individuality is freedom lived.
    'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Trying not to frustrate anyone, but on the official site there's an interview of what's going on soon.
      Andromeda Official site

Comment

I stopped watching in the begining of season 4, when Tyr left the show. He was really the only reason I even watched it, very interesting character.
        "If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." -

Comment

Beka has a Genetic Reincarnation on Seefra Nine.
          Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

I absolutely loved Andromeda during season 1 and season 2, but then season 3 just became too confusing and random to enjoying watching. I saw the first half of season 4 but it was such an effort to watch them (even though it did have Steve Bacic ).
            I'm not surprised Sky One didn't pick it up for S4.

I also noticed that when Channel 4 were showing season 3 it was insanely early in the morning.
            Ses
            James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

I'm still not sure what Season I actually got up to ... I'd go and check it out by the titles but they were always so long and confusing I don't think that'd help either!!!

I saw the one that had the eps with both Michael Shanks and Christopher Judge in together .... think was the last one anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                I'm still not sure what Season I actually got up to ... I'd go and check it out by the titles but they were always so long and confusing I don't think that'd help either!!!

I saw the one that had the eps with both Michael Shanks and Christopher Judge in together .... think was the last one anyway!
                That was the end of season 3 I do believe
                Ses
                James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
                  That was the end of season 3 I do believe
                  Ah thanks for that ... least I know which Season I'm looking out for now!

Comment

Ahhh- ROMMIE's back! (finally...)!!! I dont care if shes evil, but hey, its time for her to kick some Doyle booty, who i've been very irritated by.
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                      Ahhh- ROMMIE's back! (finally...)!!! I dont care if shes evil, but hey, its time for her to kick some Doyle booty, who i've been very irritated by.
                      Wouldn't that be a spoiler?

Personally, I think the show should have ended after the third season, but that's me. I find the fifth to be interesting but excessively confusing at times.
                      'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                        Wouldn't that be a spoiler?

Personally, I think the show should have ended after the third season, but that's me. I find the fifth to be interesting but excessively confusing at times.
                        The preview was on tv, so yah, is that a spoiler??

Comment

Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                          I find the fifth to be interesting but excessively confusing at times.
                          I've always found most of the episodes in all seasons confusing ......

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                            I've always found most of the episodes in all seasons confusing ......
                            To me, i find the episodes to be sooo simple its hard to 'think more into things' not knowing if its something really important or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                              To me, i find the episodes to be sooo simple its hard to 'think more into things' not knowing if its something really important or not...
                              Ah maybe that's my problem ... I'm looking at it on too deep a level!!!

Comment

Am I the only one here from the USA?

What happened to Beka's inner Nietzschean? I miss that!

Beka/Rhade, Andromeda/Dylan, and Rommie/Gabriel shipper
                                Last edited by Schrodinger's Cat; 15 April 2005, 09:14 AM.
                                Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X