X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cortana.
    Mmmmm

Comment

Any time you saw a full shot of the T-Rex it was CGI, they only used the animatronics for the head shots.

I like Gollum, especially in TTT. But my favourite if Sunny from I, Robot.
      Like art? Buy prints.

Comment

I gotta go with the crowd and say Gollum!

Comment

my presioussssss tehehehe

Comment

Yoda from Return of the Sith

The Lion from The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

The crazy little squirrel from Ice Age

Shrek (all the characters)

Toy Story (all the characters)

Toy Story 2 (all the characters)

The Replicators (SG-1) (Well.....they looked just so real)

sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson

The Replicators (SG-1) (Well.....they looked just so real)
              Thats cos they are real DUH!

Comment

Scrat

Comment

Someone mention new Captain Scarlet?

For the record, I wish to state that I find Destiny Angel and Lt. Green very attractive...
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Yup, it was me Brutak. I thought Destiny Angel was, ahem... very 'attractive'. Oh my gawd!

What did you think of the new series? I liked how the creators weren't afraid to kill characters (well, they had to) in a show aimed at a younger audience.
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                      Yup, it was me Brutak. I thought Destiny Angel was, ahem... very 'attractive'. Oh my gawd!

What did you think of the new series? I liked how the creators weren't afraid to kill characters (well, they had to) in a show aimed at a younger audience.
                      I loved it, even speaking as a fan of the original show (and of Gerry Anderson's stuff in general), it was very well done.

It was clear to me (and several of my buddies) that the animators were all red-blooded heterosexual males - otherwise we wouldn't have seen all those long lingering shots of Destiny's backside, or indeed Lt. Green in her jammies.

Liked Capt. Ochre as well, but I couldn't find a piccy of her.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Ah Brutak, you just brought back a flood of memories. The sheer amount of sci-fi puppet and live-action shows produced by Gerry Anderson is astonishing!

Personally, I was a Joe 90 kid myself. It had one of the funkiest theme tunes ever.

And what about Space 1999! Starring Martin Landau of all people. I never used to miss an episode. I used to have the die-cast models of the Eagle Transporter. What a cool design for a ship. It was such a good design, it almost looked as if it could work in the real-world.

When I think back to my school days, we used to call spotty kids "Moon Base Alpha" LOL. We could be so cruel when we were children!
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                          Ah Brutak, you just brought back a flood of memories. The sheer amount of sci-fi puppet and live-action shows produced by Gerry Anderson is astonishing!

Personally, I was a Joe 90 kid myself. It had one of the funkiest theme tunes ever.

And what about Space 1999! Starring Martin Landau of all people. I never used to miss an episode. I used to have the die-cast models of the Eagle Transporter. What a cool design for a ship. It was such a good design, it almost looked as if it could work in the real-world.

When I think back to my school days, we used to call spotty kids "Moon Base Alpha" LOL. We could be so cruel when we were children!
                          I'm old enough to remember Space: 1999 on its first run in the UK...

Even today, over 30 years later, the model work still looks amazing.

Anyway, back on-topic. I've got a soft spot for Pvt. Isabelle "Dizzy" Flores in Roughnecks: Starship Troopers, I think it's the green eyes and the turned-up nose. I'd post a picture of her, but I can't find a good one.
                          Last edited by BruTak; 07 April 2006, 05:42 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caskin
                            But some of my favorite CG characters as far as just looking at them goes, I'm going Disney, the Iquanadons from Dinosaur. By tottaly ignoring the plot-line (which makes me cringe insanely), and kinda brushing aside some of the lighting and texture rendering, I just love watching Aladar move and run.
                            Those CGI's are nice. (The movie itself is good, too, in my opinion.)

But my absolute favorite CGI character thus far would be Draco.
                            Nothing beats a Dragon.

Second favorite would be Zippo from Dinotopia.

Third would be SG1's Thor.

Last edited by McClance; 08 April 2006, 08:51 PM.
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance
                              But my absolute favorite CGI character thus far would be Draco.
                              Nothing beats a Dragon.
                              Oh yes, nothing dare beat a Dragon!
                              Unfourtunately I set such high standards and know my beasties so well that I have yet to see a dragon in a movie that truly blows me away as being both original, and well done.
                              Although the Horntail from Harry Potter certainly did make me smile. He was great fun to watch with the horns upon his head that could flex up and down. Although fighting with one's tail just seems impratical to me.

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                                Second favorite would be Zippo from Dinotopia.
                                Zippo is my favorite too.

Comment

Working...
                                X