Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power Rangers - What would you classify them as?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would classify them as crap.....
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
      i would classify them as crap.....
      I second the motion!

The two pieces of Power Rangers tirvia I'm fond of apssing on are: 1) Watch the fight scenes in the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers closely and you may notice that the Yellow Ranger (female in the US version) has a rather - masculine bulge - in the trouser department. This is due to the character being played by a male actor in the original Japanese version.

2) The stunt performer who did the action sequences for the Pink Ranger is also Sarah Michelle Gellar's stunt double.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I guess I'd say they were plain silly, but if I had to classify them, I'd say quasi-sci-fi. Not true sci-fi, but sorta sci-fi. Maybe living anime? heh. I dunno. I used to watch it when I was little, but even back then, I thought it was plain silly. Sorry <blush>. I used to have a power range costume though. Man, I was such a geek.

Comment

Wow, this was like... on page million Never expected this to come back, haha... But newho, i only liked one power ranger, and that was the yellow ranger in the original, but i was so sad, when i read in real life that she died
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I actually still watch Power Rangers and I' am 22. I do admit that I stopped when Turbo came on and I didnt start watching it again till about 3/4 years ago when I was flipping through channels and watched an episode of Time Force. It was so good, it got me hooked again. I really like the current series, Dino Thunder. Its a nice throwback to the original plus having the greatest ranger ever, Tommy Oliver.

Comment

Ahh, i hate Tommy, haha...! I stopped watching after... lost in space, or something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas
                I actually still watch Power Rangers and I' am 22. I do admit that I stopped when Turbo came on and I didnt start watching it again till about 3/4 years ago when I was flipping through channels and watched an episode of Time Force. It was so good, it got me hooked again. I really like the current series, Dino Thunder. Its a nice throwback to the original plus having the greatest ranger ever, Tommy Oliver.

Ahem to that Jonas Tiem Force got me hooked again too. I never liked Wild Force.

Comment

I liked the power rangers really much when I was a kid and I find the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers the best (the original show) then I liked also Zeo but after that it went down the hill. I found the Green Ranger the best and Lord Zedd really cool and evil. I sometimes rewatch the old episodes. I have them in German because it was the only channel (RTL) that aired it and that way I learned how to understand and speak German. There are now new seasons (I looked it up) Anubis is even a Power Rangers !!! but Anubis looks there like a pale Scooby Doo
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                    I liked the power rangers really much when I was a kid and I find the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers the best (the original show) then I liked also Zeo but after that it went down the hill. I found the Green Ranger the best and Lord Zedd really cool and evil. I sometimes rewatch the old episodes. I have them in German because it was the only channel (RTL) that aired it and that way I learned how to understand and speak German. There are now new seasons (I looked it up) Anubis is even a Power Rangers !!! but Anubis looks there like a pale Scooby Doo
                    I didn't like how the Green Ranger automatically became the leader of the original power rangers, and just removed Jason from saying 'its morphing time' and dumped him off along with my other two favorite rangers! Very depressing...

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                      I didn't like how the Green Ranger automatically became the leader of the original power rangers, and just removed Jason from saying 'its morphing time' and dumped him off along with my other two favorite rangers! Very depressing...
                      Yea, and it got on my nerve when Jason didn't say anything about it But I did write a fic based on this Red and White and sequel Golden Homecoming

But Giving Tommy the leadership had to with behind the secnes. Thuy, Walter and Austin wanted pay rise, due to - I believe - the populaty of the show. Instead they got kicked out
                      Last edited by SilverRider; 16 July 2005, 01:00 AM. Reason: left out another link

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                        Tommy was first the green ranger. As Green Ranger he never was the leader of the Power Rangers. When Tommy became the White Ranger he became the leader of the Power Rangers but I have to agree with you that Jason was the best leader ! But I liked the Green Ranger above all the other(even white) I liked the Dragonzord very much.I still remember the tune when the Green Ranger played his flute to summon Dragonzord. Witch Zord did you found the coolest. By the way I saw some time ago an Wild Force episode where all red rangers appeared (except Rocky) and I must say it was great seeing Tommy and Jason back but I found it really stupid that the Wild Force Ranger destroyed Serpentera. How laim was that. I had high hopes for it. Showdown with remaining zords like the shogunzord and the red battlezord and others
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                          Tommy was first the green ranger. As Green Ranger he never was the leader of the Power Rangers. When Tommy became the White Ranger he became the leader of the Power Rangers but I have to agree with you that Jason was the best leader ! But I liked the Green Ranger above all the other(even white) I liked the Dragonzord very much.I still remember the tune when the Green Ranger played his flute to summon Dragonzord. Witch Zord did you found the coolest. By the way I saw some time ago an Wild Force episode where all red rangers appeared (except Rocky) and I must say it was great seeing Tommy and Jason back but I found it really stupid that the Wild Force Ranger destroyed Serpentera. How laim was that. I had high hopes for it. Showdown with remaining zords like the shogunzord and the red battlezord and others

I soo hated "Forever Red" Epsoide. Cole is PR most lamest Red Ranger. God he's soooo cheesy.

Tommy as green was the best, but he wasn't good in white God.....

He was ok in Zeo.

I love the Thunder Zords. My only complain....no cockpit was shown

Comment

Working...
                          X