Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I first heard about his show when Art Bel was doing a interview with some of the cast one saturday night about two years ago. Since he has been playing the music from the show in his bumper every time he can. While it sad that it was cancaled we should be happy for what we have and that it didn't drag on like the simpsons to the point where we have no respect for it.

Enjoy it for what it is. Funny, Sad, and full of great music.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
      You should see\hear the original version. I never would have thought they would have brought this to normal TV without ruining it with editing. But I guess scifi editors must be doing a decent job. I watch it on HDNET on Time Warner cable, they don't edit it (I dont think) and no commercial breaks.
      I did watch it on Showtime when it first aired, that's why I'm amazed they stuck it on at 7. Of course Sci-fi stuck BSG on at 5 or 4 on Fridays recently and that is really out of place.

Comment

i don't think they worried too much about it.... younger children don't really watch SciFi that much.... those who do like it are ussually of a much more mature nature imo.... i for one didn't really get interested into the scifi craze until i was 14, and even then i was much more mature than the majoity of my peers
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Dead Like Me was a great show amd Showtime should die a horrible and grisly death as depicted in several episodes for cancelling it...and Jeremiah...and Odyssey 5...and The Outer Limits...and Total Recall...and SG-1...and on, and on, and on, and on....
          Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Major Woody
            Dead Like Me was a great show amd Showtime should die a horrible and grisly death as depicted in several episodes for cancelling it...and Jeremiah...and Odyssey 5...and The Outer Limits...and Total Recall...and SG-1...and on, and on, and on, and on....
            yea, but like someone once said... "The Owners of Showtime must be kicking their own Butts for getting rid of SG-1" [( i paraphrased )] in conjuction w/ the S10 premeire
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
              yea, but like someone once said... "The Owners of Showtime must be kicking their own Butts for getting rid of SG-1" [( i paraphrased )] in conjuction w/ the S10 premeire
              tobably not with the terrible numbers it got.

Comment

I agree Dead Like Me was a great show. Just curious who is everyones fav character. (mines Betty as she is an awesome character and if the show would've been really good if we could of seen a bit more backstory around her even though she's gone. (and how about the reaper killed guy that was plaugeing Daisy, even though he's gone how did everyone recover.))
                I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

I like Betty, the brown haired woman who only stayed a few episodes. I hate that blonde haired *****, HATE her. She get's better in season 2 but still.

Comment

I think Dolores was the most random character on that show - loved her! She had some of the best lines!

And I know it's the easy answer, but I really did like George. The beginning 'coming to terms' episodes are a bit annoying to go back and listen to, but watching the character's journey from that through to the end was really enjoyable.

Comment

I loved Betty, I really didn't like Daisy at first but she grew on me. My favourite character though has to be Dolores, she was just so funny.

Comment

So is there any chance that this show might be saved by Scifi? Has it been off to long that the actors are involved in other things? I watched the whole first season in one day it was so good and I would love to see this show saved.

Comment

I would love if this show was saved!

Not sure if it will be, as Mandy Patankin (sp?) and Callum Blue were in other shows last fall. I know Mandy's show, "Criminal Minds" has been renewed for this fall, not sure if Callum's show "Related" has... it was on the WB, which is doing that whole merging-networks thing.

Comment

did you know the set for the waffle house is the same set used for the Astral diner on sg1

Comment

Originally posted by gatebuster64
                              did you know the set for the waffle house is the same set used for the Astral diner on sg1
                              The first thing I said when I saw that was, "Daniel is sitting at Rube's favorite table!"
                              Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

There is no chance of this show coming back.

Comment

Working...
                                X