Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only ever managed to see it a couple of times, but it was quirky, funny and quite brilliant.

I will never fathom how such a good show got cancelled
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

It was a great series. It's too bad it got cancelled after only two seasons.

Comment

I love this show I hope it gets signed or the long haul....maybe Sci Fi will take it on and make new ones
        McKay:...ZedPM
        O'Neill: Zed?
        Jackson: He's Canadian
        O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          I only ever managed to see it a couple of times, but it was quirky, funny and quite brilliant.

I will never fathom how such a good show got cancelled
          It was probably on Fox. They cancel good shows and leave the dreck aka reality TV.
          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
          -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
            It was probably on Fox. They cancel good shows and leave the dreck aka reality TV.
            It was originally on HBO
            McKay:...ZedPM
            O'Neill: Zed?
            Jackson: He's Canadian
            O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

It was on Showtime.

Stargate was on Showtime, same with Jereha (?), Odyssey 5, DLM. See a patern?

It was a good show, not the best but every fun, hope people like it.

Comment

Weird as I had never heard of this show before, but watched both episodes tonight. What a cool show - funny, sad, and I really liked George. I hope SciFi continues to show all the episodes.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Dead Like Me was a fabulous show!!! I have my DVD's, and I watched the pilot on Scifi. They haven't edited the language too hard yet, but George and Mason's dialouge may get weird soon.

The execs at Showtime had no reason to cancel it either.
                  "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

dude... i wanted to watch that show soo badly when it first came out on Showtime.... but i didn't have showtime.... watched the poilet on SciFi on tuesday... luv that show.... George reminds me so much of me except, i actually want to be a grim reaper
                    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

Showtime makes really good shows, i really hated Showtime for a while after cancelling this superb show, but i cant really say anything, i dont know if showtime cancelled it, or something the actors/crew wanted.

Nonetheless, good two seasons of yummy stories.
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Showtime canceled it because it's sci-fi. The only reason it got a second season was because of the praise of the first season. The ratings were never amazing and dropped. But mainly because it's a sci-fi fantasy show is why Showtime canned it.

I like the first 5-6 episodes the best, some real drama and emotion. Plus I like the charaters blend.

Comment

I only caught S2 when it was on Sky but instantly got addicted. The characters are quirky and the situation their in was refreshing. The dark humour was really good. It felt like Scrubs but very intense. The S2 pilot had me wetting myself the first half but I was so close to crying in the second. And I don't cry alot at TV.

I went to a lot of trouble to get S1 and I really wish they'd bring S2 out here in the UK.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I have just seen a few episodes and i think its a good show so far
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Did George have to take her first soul yet? That is amazingly well how she acts and everything. I think that might be this weeks episode.

I do find it funny that they have this show on at 7pm. It's not really family friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo
                                Did George have to take her first soul yet? That is amazingly well how she acts and everything. I think that might be this weeks episode.

I do find it funny that they have this show on at 7pm. It's not really family friendly.
                                You should see\hear the original version. I never would have thought they would have brought this to normal TV without ruining it with editing. But I guess scifi editors must be doing a decent job. I watch it on HDNET on Time Warner cable, they don't edit it (I dont think) and no commercial breaks.
                                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X