• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    Indeed! One can never be too careful.
    I second that!
    sigpic

Comment

I'll grab Jackson and we can go hide in some remote mountain cabin and prepare for the end of the world. I imagine we'll get in lots of practice at repopulating the planet. Just in case...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        I'll grab Jackson and we can go hide in some remote mountain cabin and prepare for the end of the world. I imagine we'll get in lots of practice at repopulating the planet. Just in case...
        Hmmm, I didn't see that one coming Shadow.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hmmm, I didn't see that one coming Shadow.
          What can I say? He's irresistible. And not in the squicky way that guy on Atlantis is gonna be.

Comment

Hey! Was that Myles on The 4400 tonight?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
              Hey! Was that Myles on The 4400 tonight?
              Indeed it was. It's just nice to see him working.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

There's a Save Surface campaign. Bit too late, IMO, but hey, I'm game to help. Especially if it means more half-nekkid Jackson. Oh, and a resolution to that completely aggravating cliffhanger storyline too, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  There's a Save Surface campaign. Bit too late, IMO, but hey, I'm game to help. Especially if it means more half-nekkid Jackson. Oh, and a resolution to that completely aggravating cliffhanger storyline too, of course.
                  I too would love some resolution to that cliffhanger. I really wish this show had been given a second season. I think it earned it by the end of Season 1.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Indeed it was. It's just nice to see him working.
                    It looks like he's going to be in CSI: Miami in the season premiere....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
                      It looks like he's going to be in CSI: Miami in the season premiere....
                      Really? Good for him. Not as good as having your own show, but hey, it's work.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                      X