This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AAAHHHH!!!! *falls over*

Wrote a letter to Austin Nichols weeks ago and he actually wrote back!! Hand written letter, nice auto'd pic and everything. Wow. Wow. TOO COOL.

Sounds like things weren't as ad libbed as I'd been led to believe, and Austin seems to be a bit of a method actor. LOVES to do research and whatnot and really delve into his characters. *happy sigh*

And what he wrote on the pic... OMG... As if I wasn't in lust love already.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      AAAHHHH!!!! *falls over*

Wrote a letter to Austin Nichols weeks ago and he actually wrote back!! Hand written letter, nice auto'd pic and everything. Wow. Wow. TOO COOL.

Sounds like things weren't as ad libbed as I'd been led to believe, and Austin seems to be a bit of a method actor. LOVES to do research and whatnot and really delve into his characters. *happy sigh*

And what he wrote on the pic... OMG... As if I wasn't in lust love already.
      Look out! I think she's going to squee...
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
        You'll send him to me when you're done, right?
        Naw...ShadowMaat wants him all to herself!
        sigpic

Comment

It's official! Or almost. NBC's fall line-up has been announced and Surface ain't on it. While there is no literal in-print proof that Surface is dead, I'd say this is pretty much confirmation.

The schedule can be found in a few places, including Futon Critic.

The new line-up looks atrocious.

I guess I won't be seeing any more shirtless Stickboy. At least not until the DVD release of S1.

Comment

This is terrible. I think it's over. NBC has removed Surface from its list of shows. I think that's a pretty good hint of where it stands. Especially considering they still have Joey and Heist on their list and both shows have been cancelled.

TV.com has a list of the shows renewed and cancelled... Surface, oddly enough is not on either list: http://www.tv.com/story/story.html&story_id=4475 But it's not on the schedule either so I'm just going to guess that they've already forgotten it.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Surface has been canceled, I wonder if we'll ever get any type of resolution to the show. Probably not but it would be nice to find out where the writers wanted to take the show.

Suppose its always a possibilty that it could air on Sci-fi but the budget would be greatly reduced.

Comment

There is no official word on Surface yet. It's on the bubble and looking unlikely but it's not definite yet. If it does fail, then it's just more proof the major networks don't know how to handle sci-fi properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Teelie
                  There is no official word on Surface yet. It's on the bubble and looking unlikely but it's not definite yet. If it does fail, then it's just more proof the major networks don't know how to handle sci-fi properly.
                  I would totally agree with that. This show had some real potential, at least IMO. Oh well, I hadn't gotten my hopes up too much anyways. I'll definitely be buying the DVD release though.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Futon Critic now has Surface listed as officially cancelled. I don't think we need an actual press release to confirm the obvious. *sigh*

I hope the Pates tell us WTF they were gonna do in S2.

Comment

Futon Critic now has Surface listed as officially cancelled. I don't think we need an actual press release to confirm the obvious. *sigh*

I hope so too. Maybe it could be something put on the DVD for it's release. All we can do is hope. R.I.P Surface!!!
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, that royally stinks!
                        sigpic

Comment

Uhh... It wasn't a show. It was a warning!

I think I'm going to move further inland...
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I am going to buy the dvds. I hate that they have cancelled it. I hope the dvds give us something to tie up the loose ends. I she the commercials for next season on NBC and ask myself why they were so eager to cancel one of there best shows.
                            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                            Individuality is freedom lived.
                            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                              Uhh... It wasn't a show. It was a warning!

I think I'm going to move further inland...
                              I've been thinking the same damn thing. I've never lived far from the ocean but now I'm thinking it might be a good time to start. You never know when giant sea monsters are going to crack open the earth and cause a massive tidal wave that will wash me into the bay..... or global warming. whichever.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                                I've been thinking the same damn thing. I've never lived far from the ocean but now I'm thinking it might be a good time to start. You never know when giant sea monsters are going to crack open the earth and cause a massive tidal wave that will wash me into the bay..... or global warming. whichever.
                                Indeed! One can never be too careful.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X