X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    Cold weather and static in your carpet.

Well, it was 65 here today...and well...I am sitting on the floor...
    sigpic

Comment

I thought they were going to reverse the highways.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Aww, no dead punk. But he'll probably never steal anything again. And cry in his sleep for months to come. Plus he probably needs a change of underwear now.

Apparently Nim thinks Caitlin's cool.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
          I thought they were going to reverse the highways.
          They did. It's just that Laura seems to have lost her scruples.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Poor Rich. His would-be savior is easily distracted.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

They did. It's just that Laura seems to have lost her scruples.
              no, what I mean is how is she able to drive down one way past all those people sitting in traffic. Shouldn't they have opened up both sides for traffic leaving?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

no, what I mean is how is she able to drive down one way past all those people sitting in traffic. Shouldn't they have opened up both sides for traffic leaving?
                Don't point out the plot holes.

They did make all lanes outgoing. That's why the cop was complaining. However, people actually using those lanes would interfere with the plot of Laura saving Rich.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Poor Rich. His would-be savior is easily distracted.
                  I noticed that too. this woman is a nut job. seriously; do the words "time is of the essense" mean anything to her?

and the plotholes and convenience writing just keep piling up.

Comment

I noticed that too. this woman is a nut job. seriously; do the words "time is of the essense" mean anything to her?
                    Yay, the brain reunites.

Ouch, talk about insult to injury.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Woo Hoo. Death On Live Tv!
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

that was cool.
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                          that was cool.
                          very very cool. A part of me just rejoiced.

Comment

and the two groups meet.

Comment

They meet!

Now why does the car stop working because he slammed on the brakes?

Also, there should at least be a "and this is Nim" scene.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! Damn Austin Nichols For Getting Another Job!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X