This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMForeman
    Hurray Doctor Who for maintaining the lead! And Firefly for holding second!

-IMF
    There seems to be a healthy number of Doctor Who fans knocking around...it's great.

Comment

I watch a few of those shows. But Lost is the only one I'd be active in.

Comment

I think they should add the 4400. I started watching this show when they did the replay of season 1 back in May and I instantly fell in love with the show. Now I'm really sad that season two is over. Can't wait for season 3!!!!
        It makes no difference what you do to me. But know this, the Ori are all-seeing.
        [long pause] They are already aware of this affront to their eminence, and shall strike down those who dare to defy them.
        Nothing yet. You?
        Drawing a blank. A little thirsty.
        That doesn't count
        No, it doesn't.

Comment

I'd definitely participate in the Lost and The 4400 subfolders. Possibly in Smallville too, but not as much as the others.

Like many others here, I like the idea of one stop shopping. Saves time and effort and I pretty much know what to expect from the posters and the mods.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
            This folder is for SF & Fantasy. A polar bear on a tropical island and an invisible monster gives a show a sort of SF & Fantasy vibe to it
            O.K I get the Fantasy part but there seems to be a lot of fiction but not much science IMO. Bit like Buffy and Angel, fantasy not so much the SciFi.

Comment

My only interest lies in potential Doctor Who subfolders.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                O.K I get the Fantasy part but there seems to be a lot of fiction but not much science IMO. Bit like Buffy and Angel, fantasy not so much the SciFi.
                Well, since this is a SciFi and FANTASY folder, I guess it doesn't matter.

But Abrams has said that (spoilers for a theme in Lost)
                Spoiler:
                everything that happens on Lost has a real/scientific explanation
                . And if my guess about the invisible monster is right, it's one of the more sciencey staples of scifi.
                Last edited by Madeleine; 11 September 2005, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  Well, since this is a SciFi and FANTASY folder, I guess it doesn't matter.

But Abrams has said that (spoilers for a theme in Lost)
                  Spoiler:
                  everything that happens on Lost has a real/scientific explanation
                  . And if my guess about the invisible monster is right, it's one of the more sciencey staples of scifi.
                  Well maybe the Mods should retitle this thread because the title of the thread is SciFi - show subfolders but hey I don't watch LOST anyway so what do I know. Far be it for me to be one of those nit-pickers.

Comment

I'd go into the Dr Who thread, and would probably have a look at one or two of the others, like Lost and Firefly.
                    sigpic

Comment

I just got around to watching Firefly, which is a great show and I don't know why I did not do it sooner. A Firefly sub-folder would be nice.

Comment

Aw... If I'd seen this thread earlier, I'd have put my vote on "The 4400".
                        The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                        Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                        My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                        Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

And I would've voted for The Dead Zone.

Comment

dont forget sliders!

Comment

I would've ask for a WHEDONVERSE folder that'll include : BTVS, Angel, Firefly, Serenity and future Joss Whedon work of art
                              sigpic
                              sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Working...
                              X