Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite villain of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q isnt evil.

The Borg Queen.
    The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
      I don't know if giving James Bond cool gadgets counts as villany.
      Yeah, that Q is awesome as well!
      Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        I know it's cliche and not terribly original but I'm going to have to go with Darth Vader because he's timeless. And he was the first villain that I remember that really scared the bejeezus out of me. I wasn't born when Star Wars came out and I: was a very wee child when I first saw it so Darth Vader was incredibly frightening to me.
        i'd have to agree, darth vader rocks. he's so much better than darth maul.

Comment

Darth Maul was a complete joke. Was he a sandperson or something(check the horns)? What was the deal with that ridiculous double-bladed lightsabre?

IM A SUPER-SOLDIER NOW!!!!!!!!!
          [email protected]
          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
          One nation under dog
          There of which I stand alone
          A face in the crowd
          Unsung, against the mold
          Without a doubt
          Singled out
          The only way I know

Comment

Yep.My fave villain is Darth Vader too !
            Mainly because of his cosmic coolness...and because I adore James Earl Jones who voiced D.V....very talented actor,IMO !
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

The Martians from War of the Worlds were pretty freaky. They just come down out of nowhere and start disintegrating people with no warning. Cities topple, fires rage, people screaming in the streets... and we never find out WHY, we never learn anything about them or their motivations. All we have are guesses. I love that.

Agent Smith from the Matrix movies was kinda fun.

How about the Visitors from V? The were kind of Aschen-like, proclaiming themselves friends of humanity and acting like they were helping us out when they really had anti-human ulterior motives at work.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                I adore James Earl Jones who voiced D.V....very talented actor,IMO !
                Yeah, his voice is one of the best of all time...along with my very pretty singing voice.
                "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  Agent Smith from the Matrix movies was kinda fun.

How about the Visitors from V? The were kind of Aschen-like, proclaiming themselves friends of humanity and acting like they were helping us out when they really had anti-human ulterior motives at work.
                  I found Agent Smith pretty adorable...I have a thing for cool villains...Ba'al is pretty high on my list, too.

Toward the Visitors I have a rather strange feeling....my fellow pupils at school always called me "V", the visitor, because I always insisted on my last name being pronounced correctly with a German "V" (which is in fact an "f" ), and as the series was called "V" in Germany...you get the point.

But scariest of all, I have to say...definitely Darth Vader. I was 6 when I watched Star Wars for the first time and he *reall* scared the **** out of me.

But later, in Star Wars 3 (I mean the old one...), the Emperor was even scarier with his lightning stuff....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                  Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                  ~CELLO!~
                  ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

A bit like the Teolons from Earth:Final Conflict, only more scary that dull and laughable. Also the Lizard thing was quite awesome...
                    [email protected]
                    http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                    One nation under dog
                    There of which I stand alone
                    A face in the crowd
                    Unsung, against the mold
                    Without a doubt
                    Singled out
                    The only way I know

Comment

yeah, darth vader. He just so, a-typical villian, in a very great sort of way. He never lets them go willingly, doesnt have other doing his dirty work. He knows his job, and he does, HIS job! cause hes the villan!

par example!

agent smith: well vader, we meet again
                      darth vader: you will die, coward *breath menacingly*
                      agent smith: we shall see

ament smith trys to kick him, and dartj sticks him with his light saber, end of story

I wonder if darth vader could beat up superman *hmmm*

Comment

Sure. He only needs a little cryptonite to throw at him. Green glowy stuff suits Vader anyway, goes well with lightsaber colours....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                        ~CELLO!~
                        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

One villain i can think of that was great was Trevelyn(006) from James Bond: Goldeneye. Sean Bean did a great job of making him a sarcastic b****.
                          Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
                          - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
                          - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
                          Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
                          Mayboune: *shrugs*
                          - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathox
                            From any show, movie, whatever. Whoes the guy (or girl) you found the greatest of all evil.

For me, I think the greatest of all time for some strange reason is Lord Zedd from MMPR. I know it was kiddy stuff but that guy was the coolest.
                            We...are...the...Borg......You will be assimilated. Prepare to be boarded....Resistence is futile.
                            or

III...aamm...Aanuubiss.

or

Luuke...I am your...faatherr.

All good choices (maybe it's that voice.)
                            Last edited by Ancient 1; 11 August 2004, 11:48 AM. Reason: attachments failed

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I dunno if I'd call him my fave villain of all time, I don't think I could name ANYONE to something as lofty as that, but for a while I thought that Sloane on Alias was a pretty cool villain. He was suave and outwardly friendly-seeming, but utterly cold and ruthless. Then they started making him more caricature-ish and cliched (IMO) and he's kinda blah now.
                              Yeah, in his day slone was the guy you LOVED to HATE. That guy really killed me in Alias. In the stargate world it would have to be Kinsey. I have never hated any Goa'uld more than him.
                              Last edited by Supreme Commander Thor; 07 August 2004, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Mr. Burns.

Well, that's odd ... I've just robbed a man of his livelihood, and yet I feel strangely empty. Tell you what, Smithers - have him beaten to a pulp.

I could crush him like an ant. But it would be too easy. No, revenge is a dish best served cold. I'll bide my time until ... Oh, what the hell. I'll just crush him like an ant.

What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

Just give the great unwashed a pair of oversized breasts and a happy ending, and they'll 'oink' for more every time.

I'm looking for something in an attack dog. One who likes the sweet gamey tang of human flesh. Hmmm, why here's the fellow ... Wiry, fast, firm, proud buttocks. Reminds me of me.

Mr. Burns: This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you.
                                Smithers: You are noble and poetic in defeat, sir.
                                "Let's make it TEN. Ten's a nice...round...number..." -- Morty

Comment

Working...
                                X