No announcement yet.

Harry Potter Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so anyone heard that Gary Oldman isn't coming back for OotP? This is the stupidest thing ever! I am not going to watch it if they don't cast him...
    they dont have any Sirius Black and all now, which is pretty darn stupid for this movie because we all know what happens!!!

Comment

Got some good news for you then Erised, he has now be confirmed as being in the film, Oldman is made for the part so i am glad that he will be in the movie, no one else could play the role nearly as good IMO
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        Got some good news for you then Erised, he has now be confirmed as being in the film, Oldman is made for the part so i am glad that he will be in the movie, no one else could play the role nearly as good IMO
        Glad to hear it! I was surprised to see him in Potter 4 in such a small role.

Comment

yea, Gary has confirmed it and there was someone else who confirmed that they would be back too..oh yea..Lupin, David said he would come back
          sigpic

Comment

oh yay!

Comment

w00t So are we all set with their casting? They shouldn't have as much trouble for 6, fewer additions.
              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
              Caboose: They could be worse?
              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

no, we still don't...or at least i don't...know who is playing young snape for the pensieve/snapes worst memory part
                sigpic

Comment

I would like to know that too.
                  The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

who would you want it to be?
                    sigpic

Comment

I have no idea. I don't really know of very many young male actors.

Comment

Wow this one's hard. I think Harry with some important alterations would have worked fine for a young James.
                        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                        Caboose: They could be worse?
                        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I think they should definately look a little alike.

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                            yea, Gary has confirmed it and there was someone else who confirmed that they would be back too..oh yea..Lupin, David said he would come back

That's good news. I like Lupin's character I was glad to see him again in later books.

Comment

I must save the thread!!!

Comment

When is the 5th movie supposd to come out?
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X