Harry Potter Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    On tje other hand, I'm old enough to be her dad...
    As your avatar says
    FRAK

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      As your avatar says
      FRAK
      Hey, if I'm old enough to be her dad, then I'm old enough to be your dad.

How d'ya like them apples, huh?
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

you guys are silly
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info!!

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          you guys are silly

I'm 2 years younger than you!!

How hard is to find a half-decent picture of Moody drawn by the artist?!?! Found it at the end of OotP and that's iffy!!

This is my new favorite quote: "They're very clean, these Muggles. It's unnatural." N. Tonks

AMC, you only like that quote because it's an excuse to avoid cleaning the house!!
          AMC: *stupid grin* Totaly!!
          *facepalm*
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

why do you think I said that?
            you guys are silly
            that is why you love us?

I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
              Thanks for the info!! This is my new favorite quote: "They're very clean, these Muggles. It's unnatural." N. Tonks

AMC, you only like that quote because it's an excuse to avoid cleaning the house!!
              AMC: *stupid grin* Totaly!!
              *facepalm*
              :LOL: yeah...I like that quote too. I just flat out love Tonks. :-) She's cool!

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
              why do you think I said that?

that is why you love us?

I hope.
              Of course I do!
              sigpic

Comment

JK Rowling, Harry Potter books, Prisoner of Azkaban DVD top Amazon's Best of Decade lists

Author JK Rowling and her books The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows have ranked high in Amazon's authors and books of the decade lists.

On the "Top 10 best-selling books of the decade" list, Deathly Hallows took the number one spot, Half-Blood Prince followed in second place, and Beedle the Bard took sixth place.

JK Rowling ranks as the number one best selling author of the decade. She is followed by Twilight author Stephenie Meyer, Julia Donaldson, and Terry Pratchett.

On a separate list, the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban DVD ranked as the second best selling DVD behind Mamma Mia!

Source: MuggleNet

*personal note* IDK how it ranks second place when the link the article sends you to says it ranks 6th place.
                Last edited by LtColCarter; 16 December 2009, 10:38 AM. Reason: added personal note
                sigpic

Comment

As a matter of interest, has anyone seen Natalia Tena's band "Molotov Jukebox" play?
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Odd to see Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban at second place as it made the least amount of money of all the films. (Maybe a lot of people couldn't go see it at the time!) Although it is my favorite HP film! With all this success it will baffle me if J.K. rowling doesn't create a follow up series in the next decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                      Odd to see Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban at second place as it made the least amount of money of all the films. (Maybe a lot of people couldn't go see it at the time!) Although it is my favorite HP film! With all this success it will baffle me if J.K. rowling doesn't create a follow up series in the next decade.
                      They were saying HP: PoA was the 2nd place DVD behind Momma Mia. However, when you click on the link on the article it says that HP: PoA is in 6th place. Since this list is done by amazon.com, I wonder if it is just talking about Amazon's DVD sales?
                      Last edited by LtColCarter; 16 December 2009, 05:37 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

:LOL: yeah...I like that quote too. I just flat out love Tonks. :-) She's cool!

People, keep in mind that AMC only likes that quote becuase it gives her an excuse not to clean the house.
                        AMC: Not true!!
                        You said it youself woman!

As a matter of interest, has anyone seen Natalia Tena's band "Molotov Jukebox" play?
                        0o0o0o Must search!!

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        For some reason, I don't find it odd............

Hopefully somebody else will take her place and write the "next generation". But as far as I know, J.K.Rowling is done with HP.
                        Last edited by AlbinoMonkeyC; 16 December 2009, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Latest Wizarding World of Harry Potter construction photos

BrianOrndorf.com - a site that has provided plenty of Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park construction photo updates in the past - has posted yet another update.

This latest one shows the finishing touches going on Hogwarts Castle as well as what may be some new construction on Hogsmeade and the queues.

See all the photos at this link! For all we've got on the theme park, click here.

Source: MuggleNet
                          sigpic

Comment

Why am I so skpetical about that? *ponders*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                              Why am I so skpetical about that? *ponders*
                              Skeptical about what?
                              sigpic

Comment

Molto Bene

Comment

Working...
                                X