This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cymro
    You know whoever says money doesn't make you happy must be on smack.
    And whoever said Your schooldays are the happiest days of your life was a damn liar.

I want to see season two of Twin Peaks on DVD, but there's some complicated ownership rights or some such involved I believe.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
      I want to see season two of Twin Peaks on DVD, but there's some complicated ownership rights or some such involved I believe.
      Just FYI:

According to dugpa.com , "...official word from Paramount that they will be pushing back the DVD release of Twin Peaks Season 2 on DVD to Spring 2006. The reason for the delay is to work with David Lynch to oversee the transfer of new masters. While it is another delay in such a long wait, at least it will be done right, which is by far the most important thing."
      It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Comment

Two Guys and a Girl is one of those shows I feel I shouldn't like, but I do.

Of course, it's kinda nasty that Mal is basically the same sort of guy, and actors do like their variety, though he got to be the opposite in Buffy

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by Cymro
          Two Guys and a Girl is one of those shows I feel I shouldn't like, but I do.

Of course, it's kinda nasty that Mal is basically the same sort of guy, and actors do like their variety, though he got to be the opposite in Buffy
          I don't think Johnny was like Mal, I don't really see Johnny as being ruthless the way Mal can be.

Comment

Well, Jonny was sort of the everyman kinda character, especially in the way he liked to do things on the cheap...

Star Trek Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by Sci-Fi
              Just FYI:

According to dugpa.com , "...official word from Paramount that they will be pushing back the DVD release of Twin Peaks Season 2 on DVD to Spring 2006. The reason for the delay is to work with David Lynch to oversee the transfer of new masters. While it is another delay in such a long wait, at least it will be done right, which is by far the most important thing."
              I'm surprised that it hasn't been transferred into DVD format already...

Loved the show... hated the ending... Still annoyed with David Lynch about that...
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily

Loved the show... hated the ending... Still annoyed with David Lynch about that...
                Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Don't tell me!
                I missed the last episode when it was originall transmitted - I don't want the surprise spoiled for me...

Speaking of David Lynch - whatever happened to that weird thing he did with Jim Belushi a few years ago, "Wild Palms" I believe it was called. Did anyone understand it?
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I was looking at The Invisible Man on IMDB.com and it said that it's out on DVD in the UK and Germany! Lucky b*stards... I wish they would release it out on DVD over in US and Canada... I love that show!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                    Speaking of David Lynch - whatever happened to that weird thing he did with Jim Belushi a few years ago, "Wild Palms" I believe it was called. Did anyone understand it?
                    Understand? David Lynch? I think you have to be partly brilliant and partly insane to do that.
                    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                    Daniel: Oh! You see?
                    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

I would like to see the Dark Shadows update they did with Ben Cross.

Comment

1) RDA's previous series: Legend, Seven Brides for Seven Brother, and Emerald Point, N.A.S.

2) The Quest -- Kurt Russell and Tim Matheson western series

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          Space: Above & Beyond, Cupid, Now & Again, Strange Luck, The Collector, Da Vinci's Inquest (S2 and beyond), Cold Squad (S2 and beyond), Brimstone, Misfits of Science (which probably looks incredibly stupid, now), probably more as I think about it.

Oh, yes, I agree on Space: Above and Beyond. My tapes are wearing out!

Da Vinci's Inquest starts in syndication in the US beginning this Fall! Whee!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

earth2
                            JAG
                            SMK

but then the series /season DVD's for a lot of shows are so damned expensive.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily

The ending wasn't Lynch's fault. Twin Peaks wrapped season two, expecting to go to season 3, hence the cliffhanger ending. ABC canceled the show after all shooting had ended, and never gave Lynch the chance to finish it.

I would like to see Lois and Clark on DVD. To me, Terri Hatcher will always be Lois Lane. Physically, Dean Cain wasn't a prototype Superman (not 6' 4" and a rippling 230 pounds), but acting wise I always liked him as Superman/Clark.
                              Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                              O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                              O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

J.A.G.

I can't think of anymore right now but I'm sure there are loads
                                meh

Comment

Working...
                                X