Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which imaginary friend is better - #6 or Harvey?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
    *smacks hand to head* So sorry, my mistake. I was talking to someone about this thread while typing my reply, so they started talking about it's a wonderful life, and my fingers typed in that Jimmy Stewart movie instead. Hate when that happens.

Harvey is an old movie about a guy who has a 6ft. tall rabbit named Harvey as an imaginary friend. Sorry!
    I wonder why I never heard of it. Guess it's way before my time or something

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
      I wonder why I never heard of it. Guess it's way before my time or something
      Oh. .you poor child. Never heard of "Harvey" with Jimmy Stewart? Your education has been sorely neglected.

Seriously. . it is an oldie-moldy classic. Rent it sometime. . .but not when guys are around, or you'll never hear the end of it.

As for comparisons between #6 and Harvey/Scorpy. . .my hubby is ga-ga over #6, . . .but I kinda miss Harvey/Scorpy.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hmmm. How 'bout the "Harvey" rabbit from Donnie Darko? Not sure I'd want him around...
        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
        Daniel: Oh! You see?
        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
          Hmmm. How 'bout the "Harvey" rabbit from Donnie Darko? Not sure I'd want him around...
          I know Donnie Darko!

Comment

Working...
          X