Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which imaginary friend is better - #6 or Harvey?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let me think...extremely gorgeus lady or some weird shrivelled alien.

I think i'll go with the sexy one myself...
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

She's sexy, but deadly, jealous, and likes to watch. It really is until death do you part. (i.e. until she gets pissed off and rips your heart out)

Comment

Originally posted by martyarizona
        She's sexy, but deadly, jealous, and likes to watch. It really is until death do you part. (i.e. until she gets pissed off and rips your heart out)
        That's what makes her so cool, with her, Baltar is getting everything he deserves....he's such a rat.

Comment

I'd prefer to have Six. Sure, there are the obvious reasons of why I'd like to have her over Harvey, but she does come through in a pinch. She's been giving Baltar vital info for a while now, not to mention she saved his life back on Caprica.
          MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexx
            I'd prefer to have Six. Sure, there are the obvious reasons of why I'd like to have her over Harvey, but she does come through in a pinch. She's been giving Baltar vital info for a while now, not to mention she saved his life back on Caprica.
            Good point, I just find half the fun is in trying to figure out where Six is coming from. She's a character that's so hard to figure out.

Comment

This a tough question... Harvey is funny and entertaining while six is incredibly sexy and doesn't mind sharing it...

Overall though, I think Harvey has more utlility. He not only imparts relevant information, but he also can help overcome some stuff. He undid the Nebari mental cleansing in "Clockwork Nebari" and he helped John overcome the Scarran Neural probe in "Won't Get Fooled Again." Very usefull, Harvey... not as distracting either. Though Six hasn't shown any ability to actually take over Baltar...

-IMF
              "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
              "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
              BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Harvey can't push me around and/or possibly kill me so I'll go with him. He's got all Scorpius brainpower to so he'd probably be able to help me engineer an FTL drive and countless other pieces of PK technology in order to make a bizillion billion dollars.

Six has some nice lines but so will the Prowler me and Harvey build in my garage to terrorize our enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
                  Harvey can't push me around and/or possibly kill me so I'll go with him. He's got all Scorpius brainpower to so he'd probably be able to help me engineer an FTL drive and countless other pieces of PK technology in order to make a bizillion billion dollars.

Six has some nice lines but so will the Prowler me and Harvey build in my garage to terrorize our enemies.
                  LOL Harvey before the chip was removed could kill you.
                  Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Awww, and here I thought you meant the original Harvey!

#6 seems to be more... interactive than Harvey, but I don't think I'd want either one inside my head. Now, if it was Helo who was inside my head, THAT might be more fun.

I'm not sure that imaginary "friend" is exactly accurate, either, but nevermind that.
                    # 6 can be annoying, but I like her better. Who was the original Harvey? Never knew there was one.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                      # 6 can be annoying, but I like her better. Who was the original Harvey? Never knew there was one.
                      Oh my dear, please tell me you've at least heard of the movie.

I'd have to go with Harvey. Those were always some of my favorite scenes in Farscape, epspecially the Dr. Strangelove one. And as was said above, pizza and maragarita shooters for everyone indeed!
                      Last edited by Hex.FTB.enabled; 30 March 2005, 08:47 AM. Reason: correcting stupidity
                      And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                      Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                      Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                      Daniel: Oh! You see?
                      Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

LOL Harvey before the chip was removed could kill you.
                        He probably could but he wouldn't. It would go against his whole reason for existing. He only existed to preserve the wormhole knowledge in John's head for Scorpius. He even helped John out of several tight spots since his survival was obviously necessary to complete this objective. Harvey is actually pretty helpful if you want to stay alive. He even gives you neato resistence to supposedly foolproof Nebari mindcontrol drugs and who knows what else. Why the money you could make in drinking contests alone would make it worth keeping him around.

Comment

I'd go for Harvey- all that brainpower plus he could replay all your memories in crystal clarity if you wanted to wonder around in.. What's not to like? Plus when he developed a sense of self preservation and loyalty which worked in your favour that comes in handy too...

Of course having Crichton in my head would be better....but distracting... "er finance reports.. what finance reports... um.. sorry were you saying something?"

Comment

Originally posted by BritAngie
                            Of course having Crichton in my head would be better....but distracting... "er finance reports.. what finance reports... um.. sorry were you saying something?"
                            yeah see that would be like the way Six distracts Gaius, so maybe not so good LOL
                            Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                              Oh my dear, please tell me you've at least heard of the movie It's a Wonderful Life.

I'd have to go with Harvey. Those were always some of my favorite scenes in Farscape, epspecially the Dr. Strangelove one. And has was said above, pizza and maragarita shooters for everyone indeed!
                              The Christmas movie? Yeah, I've heard of it, but I don't remember any imaginery people in it, just "Angels".

Comment

*smacks hand to head* So sorry, my mistake. I was talking to someone about this thread while typing my reply, so they started talking about it's a wonderful life, and my fingers typed in that Jimmy Stewart movie instead. Hate when that happens.

Harvey is an old movie about a guy who has a 6ft. tall rabbit named Harvey as an imaginary friend. Sorry!
                                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Working...
                                X