Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhhh I do hope so! So trying not to be disappointed if she isn't in this series & just enjoy it.

Comment

I don't know. And I'm not getting my hopes up. It's just a bit of wistful speculation. Although, it might be fun to add her in via fanfic after it airs.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Did you see it?

Spoiler:

Blast Moffat!

I think he's teasing again.

Comment

With my bad eyes, I had to have Hubby even read for me

Spoiler:
          Impossible Girl
          sigpic

Comment

Would LOVE for it to be a hint, but it's pretty vague, though. Crossing my fingers, anyway.
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

Yeah it was very vague. But they did put some effort into making sure we saw it.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5588/...0552da42_o.jpg

I'm still praying that the woman in the shop, who wants to make sure the Doctor is never alone, is

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5553/...8fcb4a61_o.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                I'm still praying that the woman in the shop, who wants to make sure the Doctor is never alone, is

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5553/...8fcb4a61_o.jpg
                But then Clara would have recognized her
                sigpic
                My Site || My Blog

Comment

Clara didn't see her. Just heard a voice on the helpline.

Actually no, ignore that, I'm mis remembering.
                  Last edited by Blencathra; 24 August 2014, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Would love to see River again! But, I just re-watched Name of the Doctor and their ending in that seemed so final. *sigh* Cried my eyes out. Again. Loved them!

Comment

I cry at that episode every single time. I don't think I've cried over any TV show like I've cried over Doctor Who.

Comment

Ok, I honestly don't remember the scene in Deep Breath that you are all discussing, but maybe, for a possibility of it being River - could it have been a different regeneration? One between the little girl in Impossible Astronaut and Melody in Let's Kill Hitler?

Clara might not recognize River in that case.
                        Last edited by Everlovin; 26 August 2014, 06:35 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Ok, I honestly don't remember the scene in Deep Breath that you are all discussing, but maybe, for a possibility of it being River - could it have been a different regeneration? One between the little girl in Impossible Astronaut and Melody in Let's Kill Hitler?

Clara might not recognize River in that case.
                          Unless she regenerated twice in New York, then no. Remember Mels' "Last time I did this I ended up a toddler in New York"
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Oh yeah! Forgot about that.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure River's gonna show up for the Capaldi era. She seemed to recognise the Eleventh as her only Doctor in The Name Of The Doctor. Then again, she was confused when Tenth didn't recognise her, meaning that she's been with other Doctors who did...
                              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

It does strongly suggest that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X