Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! Look where her hand is going?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Some more art - The Singing Towers by The-Singing-Towers-by-MikazukiRisa

Comment

Well, someone knowed how to use a pencil, I give her that. But these picturs remind me faaar too much of Bella & Edwart *shakes her head to get rid of the thoughs*
          Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Is that Twilight? Sorry I've never read it or seen it.

Comment

I don't know how many of you get the Doctor Who Magazine but I saw this in the latest edition and thought people here would be interested.

Someone asked Steven Moffat about how River got her name. This is his answer.

Many years ago when Russell was running the show, we had a sort-of competition to make up Doctor Who titles with really rude acronyms. I was still on the forums back then, and everyone would refer to the episode titles by their initials (Aliens of London would be AOL and so on) and we thought it would be every so funny to make everybody on the internet swear. Yeah, that is childish. That is seriously childish. I'm tremendously sorry on behalf of us both. We work long hours, it gets silly sometimes.

Trouble was, Russell with his giant brain was always much quicker and ruder on his acronyms than I could ever be, and they always sort of made sense. The best I would come up with was A River Song Ending. But what the hell does that mean? And what's a river song? Pondering that, I sort of started to like it as a name. And the name sort of attached itself to a character. And reader, he married her.
              I think we need that last bit in big bolded letters.

And reader, he married her.

Comment

I'm watching The Pandorica Opens now. Love all the Doctor/River stuff. Wish Big Bang were on next. I have to wait until tomorrow though.
                sigpic

Comment

You know what I realized this morning? I a bit slow on the uptake, but! Given some of the plot devices of a couple of eps in the last year or so - including one with Clara - there is enough tech stuff in place for the Doctor to go rescue River from the computer in the Library.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have a theory that might have some bearing on that. I've been speculating about Clara's identity.

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...ara-s-identity

BTW I do understand if you don't want to read it and leave the surprise until the end.

Comment

Interesting theory! I'm curious to see how it'll play out. Totally not in the direction I was thinking, but interesting.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thank you! I've had a lot of fun putting it together.

Comment

Oh, I so want some more Doctor/River goodness!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Oh, I so want some more Doctor/River goodness!

Yes more saucy pictures of River and the Doctor.....And hey Clara might be River
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Can we pause a moment to wish the Doctor and River a happy wedding anniversary - married on 22nd April at 5.02 pm.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X