Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking forward to the whole fic, Ares!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hi all

Not sure if anyone's seen this but they have a shipper cage match going on over at live journal. River/Eleven got through the first round but they're up against Tony Stark/Pepper Potts in round two and aren't doing well. You can vote here (hope the link works!). If you know of other places River/Eleven fans might see, please post a link there as well ... it would be a shame to see them knocked out in round two
      sigpic

Comment

Already voted, otherwise I would have done so just then.
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I'm looking forward to the whole fic, Ares!
            I have more! lmao! It's taken a turn towards the naughty side... cause it's River and Eleven! lmao!! Hopefully I can get it posted soon, maybe next week! lol!!
            sigpic

Comment

11/River can easily drift into the naughty direction!
              sigpic

Comment

On the vote, it was hard! I am such a slasher! some of the pairings I had to go noooooo. But chose anyway.

I think that with River, The Doctor just knows that because of what happens in TFoTD, that it is okay to love her. Not because of the end (sniffs) but because of the journey that it will be to get there with her. I hope that made sense. Mawwidge and flirting and well everything that goes along with it.
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  11/River can easily drift into the naughty direction!
                  The second part of this story started out with River in the wardrobe looking for clothes to wear and the Doctor is with her just to keep her insight.... then he comes to her and lifts her shirt over her head, and takes his shirt, his bowtie, and his suspenders off! lol!

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                  On the vote, it was hard! I am such a slasher! some of the pairings I had to go noooooo. But chose anyway.

I think that with River, The Doctor just knows that because of what happens in TFoTD, that it is okay to love her. Not because of the end (sniffs) but because of the journey that it will be to get there with her. I hope that made sense. Mawwidge and flirting and well everything that goes along with it.
                  River i think is the ONLY woman the Doctor can COMPLETELY love with both of his hearts. He knows her and she knows him in return. Many of his companions have seen sides of him, but River has seen all of him. I love the complexity of their relationship. They are awesome! lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post

takes his shirt, his bowtie, and his suspenders off! lol!
                    In that order?
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                      In that order?
                      lol!! No... reverse it!! lmao! Though if it could be done that way... the Doctor would be the one to do it! lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

Now I have mental images of the Doctor stripping! I blame you guys!
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

LMAO!!! You're welcome!! hehe! Hopefully my new fic will be up by next week! lol !
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post

Oh, I love every blooming minute of it. I'm so very glad we're in the middle of the squishy happy stage, personally. But there is a very small part of me that can't help but remember how very painfully this will/has end.

The second part of this story started out with River in the wardrobe looking for clothes to wear and the Doctor is with her just to keep her insight.... then he comes to her and lifts her shirt over her head, and takes his shirt, his bowtie, and his suspenders off! lol!

River i think is the ONLY woman the Doctor can COMPLETELY love with both of his hearts. He knows her and she knows him in return. Many of his companions have seen sides of him, but River has seen all of him. I love the complexity of their relationship. They are awesome! lol!
                            I adore River/Doctor. Completely. I also have a soft spot for Rose/Doctor. I think each woman touches the Doctor in different ways. In a totally PG way of course. Get your minds out of the gutter.

LMAO!!! You're welcome!! hehe! Hopefully my new fic will be up by next week! lol !
                            Woot! I'm looking forward to it!
                            sigpic

Comment

I love the Doctor with all his companions, but I never shipped any of them until I saw River and the Doctor. She had this way with him and it was EPIC! lol!
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X