Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose, but I'm more of Doctor/River. If they never brought her back for Eleven, I would be making up all kinds of wonderful stories in my head about Ten/River.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I suppose, but I'm more of Doctor/River. If they never brought her back for Eleven, I would be making up all kinds of wonderful stories in my head about Ten/River.
        Same here.
        But I do quite love her with Eleven more.
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
          Aw I love those pics. They are full of cuteness!
          Though.. Is it just me or do people ship Eleven/River more than Ten/River?
          I think it's just because the vast majority of her episodes have been with 11 rather than 10.
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Is anyone reading Sha's Doctor/River fic? I finally got some time to catch up...Fall of the Eleventh I'm reading chapter 7 of 8 so far and it's wonderful!
            sigpic

Comment

She's up to chapter 9 now!
              sigpic

Comment

Sha has chapter 10 of Fall of the Eleventh up!
                sigpic

Comment

I found this on Facebook a few days ago Bunch more, but this was my favorite.

sigpic

Comment

Nice one.

The Doctor's legs seem to be not quite right, though. But who cares?
                    Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      I found this on Facebook a few days ago Bunch more, but this was my favorite.

Oh that's super I love it
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Also from FB...

sigpic

Comment

I haven't been in a shippy mood for ages now but luckily River and the Doctor have managed to kick start it again.

I found some fabulous art on Deviant art and Tumblr. They were painted by someone called Adele Lorienne. She has a website here -> http://www.meadowhaven.net/miscellaneous/fanart-2/ and some of these are available as prints to buy.

Be still my beating heart!

Comment

OMG I Love River Song
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Wow! Be still my beating heart!
                              sigpic

Comment

Aren't they fabulous!?

Check this out. From Doctor Who Confidential. Why was it cancelled... why?

Comment

Working...
                                X