Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe!! When I am finished I will post it! lol!

I already have two River/11 fics posted.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8573341/...te-in-the-pool

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8256446/1/The-Doctors-Wife

Enjoy them! lol!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm off and reading!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I read and reviewed! Great job!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks!! lol! when I get the new one done, I will get it posted and post the link here! lol !

I'm glad you enjoyed them! lol!
          sigpic

Comment

Here is my new River and Eleven fanfic AFTERMATH

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8587912/1/Aftermath
            sigpic

Comment

Ooh! I'm off to read!
              sigpic

Comment

What are all of these scenes with the Doctor in a white suit jacket and asking why River is holding her breath? Then River says something about spanking her. Then there are scenes with the Doctor at a coffee shop and someone in says to the Doctor that a woman(?) wants to see him and the Doctor says he's married.

What The fignewton is this?
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                  What are all of these scenes with the Doctor in a white suit jacket and asking why River is holding her breath? Then River says something about spanking her. Then there are scenes with the Doctor at a coffee shop and someone in says to the Doctor that a woman(?) wants to see him and the Doctor says he's married.

What The fignewton is this?

IDK about the one of the doctor in the coffee shop but here are the two with River and the Doctor and he is in a white jacket

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn3...ostfr_creation

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn3...ostfr_creation
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG! That second one was painful!
                    sigpic

Comment

Aww. That was funny, and sad. Why was there French subtitles?
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I watched all of the little shorts. *Cute* Tumblr was killing me with the gifs and BBC America has a habit of editing scenes out, and I just didn't want to miss the sexiness that is Doctor/River.

Matt: Alex can flirt with a fish
                        Alex: Matt is easy to flirt with, cause he is so flirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                          Aww. That was funny, and sad. Why was there French subtitles?
                          IDK the deal with the french subtitles! lol! But I love them so much! lol!

I watched all of the little shorts. *Cute* Tumblr was killing me with the gifs and BBC America has a habit of editing scenes out, and I just didn't want to miss the sexiness that is Doctor/River.

Matt: Alex can flirt with a fish
                          Alex: Matt is easy to flirt with, cause he is so flirty.

I would love to know about the coffee shop one you were tlaking about! lol! I would love to hear the Doctor say he's married! lol!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          OMG! That second one was painful!
                          It was so sad! It kills me to even think about it!!
                          sigpic

Comment

His face...*sniff* *sobs* OMG!!!!! Just rip my heart out of my chest, stomp on it with cleats and drop kick it against the wall.

I love Matt and Alex! The chemistry they have just make D/R hotter and sexier and freakin YUMMY!

Comment

So, who got tuned into a fish? Liked the shorts.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

His face...*sniff* *sobs* OMG!!!!! Just rip my heart out of my chest, stomp on it with cleats and drop kick it against the wall.

I love Matt and Alex! The chemistry they have just make D/R hotter and sexier and freakin YUMMY!
                                IKR!! omg!!! River makes me love Eleven all the more!!! They just sizzle on the screen when they are together!!

Also I have a small snippet of a new River/11 fic for you guys! lol !

Spoiler:
                                The Doctor stood in the Library remembering the first time he met River; remembering the message he had gotten on the psychic paper. She knew all about him, yet, he knew nothing about her. Replying the scene of their first conversation he saw the look of pain in her eyes. He had caused his sweet River pain. Looking around now it all came flooding back. Locked deep in the main frame River was in there, the last chance he had had to save her. The Doctor stepped to the console and brought it online. What would he do? Would he type in RIVER and see if she responded? That sounded absurd even to him. “Oh, River, I wish you were here.” He didn’t know how long he stood there staring at the interface screen knowing that nothing was going to happen.

River stood in the shadows of the dark core computer room watching her love as he stood hunched over a computer console. He was remembering. She wasn’t angry at him. How could she be? Yes, he knew from the moment he met again, how she was gong to die. But he couldn’t have told her. It would have changed time and he never would have met her. That was a fate worse than death, never knowing the Doctor. Of course if she brought attention to herself how would she explain standing in front of him as a new flesh and blood person? River looked down at her hands seeing her hands. What would her Doctor see? She wasn’t a flesh avatar. She wasn’t another version of herself back in time. She was River, her consciousness in a cloned body from her very own DNA minus her Time Lord tricks. She had given up her regeneration a long time ago to save him. “Hello Sweetie.”

At first the Doctor thought he had been hearing things. It would be the first time. His back went rigid as he turned to gaze at River. She was there. She was really there in the shadows wearing her enigmatic smile that he loved so much. He didn’t give much thought to his actions. Going to her, the Doctor scooped River into his arms and held her close. She was real; she was solid, and not a trick of the mind. “Oh River!” he lifted her off her feet, spinning about. River held on laughing. “River!” He set her down, his hands immediately cupping her face. “How are you…? Who? I’ve missed you.” In his experience the universe was never this nice. He couldn’t form a coherent thought seeing her there, seeing her alive in front of him.

“The man who hired me, he felt guilty about what happened, and he paid whatever it cost to have my DNA cloned and my consciousness put back into my body.” River answered the way she had been told when she had asked. “A brand new body with the same face,” She smiled bringing her hand up to straighten his bow tie. “Watch out that bowtie.” River teased.

“Hello.” The Doctor said just as he had that day at Demon’s Run.

River smiled, “Hello.” She said in the same tone she had used at Demon’s Run. River draped her arms over his shoulders o she could hug him. She needed to feel him close to her again. Her entire body shuddered. It was her Doctor, her husband, her love. Now, there was the chance they would have a life. No more back to front moments.

The Doctor hugged River tighter reveling in the feel of her against him again. Tears clouded his eyes at the overwhelming amount of emotions flying through him. The first time he had met River was on the day she was going to die. He always knew that, even when he saw her again, even when he married her. “You escape death almost as often as I do!” He teased joyfully.

“I wouldn’t be your wife if I didn’t.” River replied kissing the side of his neck before hiding her eyes. All she wanted to do was fell her Doctor against her. She wanted to breathe in the scent of him she had missed so much. He smelled of the universe, the TARDIS, and a wild storm all rolled into one. He was her oncoming storm.

The Doctor pulled back from River, his hands still cupping her face. He angled his head claiming her lips, filling her with all the passion, the sorrow, the happiness he was feeling. The kiss was ardent, it was sad, it was happy. He had River back. Greedily he feasted at her mouth. “River….” He gasped nipping at her bottom lips.

“Yes, sweetie…” River was out of breath. He had sucked all the air out of her lungs just from one kiss. “You still know how to kiss me.” She said against his lips that were still pressed to hers. Her fingers tangled into his hair as they started to breathe together.

“I leave you alone for ten minutes and already you’ve found someone else.”

The Doctor jumped away from River to see Oswin standing in the open doorway wearing a read dress. “Oh, Oswin…. Umm… Hello.” He shouldn't have been so jumpy to have Oswin see him with River, after all River was his wife.

“A new traveling companion, honey?” River asked stepping around her Doctor to look at the brunette. “At least you’re not traveling alone.” Her Doctor never did well when he was alone.

“Who is she?” Oswin asked looking back ad forth between the woman with the really curly hair and the Doctor.

“Oswin this is River. River this is Oswin.” The Doctor spoke quickly. “River is… uhhh… my… wife.” He stumbled with his words. River, for her part, just waved at Oswin smiling.

“Is this why you wanted to come here? To pick up your wife?” Oswin shrugged, “You could have just told me that.” She laughed extending her hand to River. “Hi, I’m Oswin Oswald.”

"Hello, Professor River Song." River shook the young woman's hand. She was happy to see her husband wasn;t traveling alone. He never did well when he was alone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X