Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Doctor/River Song Ship/Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all aired episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

OMG!!! that is so adorable!! lmao!
      sigpic

Comment

Aww, sonic cuteness!
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

They are so cute!!! lmao!
          sigpic

Comment

Just a sort of observation I made today.

I was watching The Librarian today
            http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0412915/combined

and it just occured to me that the character of Ncole is very much like River Song...... The very final scene where she and the hero of the film ride off on a motorbike, he calls her a psycho because they're about to be chased by time travelli ninjas on motorbikes, well that scene when she laughs at being called a psycho just is so very River Song... In fact a lot of her character reminds me of River.

But I think there's a bit of Lara Croft in there too with River so they may have used a lot of ideas for her character.....
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Just watched "Night and the Doctor" shorts. (extras for S6 dvd, but found it on DailyMotions)

SPOILERS!
              Spoiler:

Seeing these snippettes of their relationship has made me both happy and sad.... especially at the end of "Last Night" I want to see more of them together like this. So many parts that made me laugh... I love River... and him saying, "No no, dear, just me. " and River at one point saying, "Two of you? The mind races. Does it not?" And there are so many other goodies. Wish they were longer and more.

Comment

SPOILERS! (Second Vid)
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hey scifan! A ship we agree about.

I also loved those bits. I wish we saw more of that in the actual show. Really, I just want more River Song, period.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    Hey scifan! A ship we agree about.

I also loved those bits. I wish we saw more of that in the actual show. Really, I just want more River Song, period.
                    Woohoo!!! Happy Dance.

I'm with you. River is a hot ticket. I hope she stays for a long time. Hate that we only seen a few times a year though. I want to see some dates.... even if it's in the "B" plot.

Spoilers!
                    Spoiler:
                    Like in these shorts. Amy and Rory are sleeping while he's out with their daughter.... HOW COOL IS THAT! Naughty boy. In the clips they are obviously "married" now, but still. It's the fun of sneaking behind the parents' back that's so funny.
                    But I would still like to see a physical place they go to for one of their "dates" or excursions vs a passing mention. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Woohoo!!! Happy Dance.

I'm with you. River is a hot ticket. I hope she stays for a long time. Hate that we only seen a few times a year though. I want to see some dates.... even if it's in the "B" plot.

Spoilers!
                      Spoiler:
                      Like in these shorts. Amy and Rory are sleeping while he's out with their daughter.... HOW COOL IS THAT! Naughty boy. In the clips they are obviously "married" now, but still. It's the fun of sneaking behind the parents' back that's so funny.
                      But I would still like to see a physical place they go to for one of their "dates" or excursions vs a passing mention. IMO
                      I agree 100%.

Comment

I agree 100%.
                        WOW!! This is a nice change. *HUGS* Just teasing. I don't think we've ever argued over any ships... just was nice enough to avoid the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          WOW!! This is a nice change. *HUGS* Just teasing. I don't think we've ever argued over any ships... just was nice enough to avoid the subject.
                          Yeah, we're always polite about it.

Comment

Yeah, we're always polite about it.
                            That's right... just as it should be.

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Aw I love those pics. They are full of cuteness!
                                Though.. Is it just me or do people ship Eleven/River more than Ten/River?
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X