Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Series 7 News/Speculation/Discussion SPOILERS !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
    The aborted timeline was only what happened after River failed to shoot the Doctor: the prison was "after" that.

Keeping a low profile is because he's supposedly dead, shot and cremated - but in the main timeline.

I thought we had seen the Doctor in prison a bit earlier then River failing to shoot him? So which timeline did the FBI capture him in?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      I thought we had seen the Doctor in prison a bit earlier then River failing to shoot him? So which timeline did the FBI capture him in?
      The real one, in his personal timeline before the shooting but after the companions saw it.

Comment

In regards to the Dwarf Star Alloy prison, that wasnt fully explained so we dont know yet how they aquired it.

Also:
        http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/doctor-who-...know-27371.htm
        A wrapup of what we know for Series 7.
        Last edited by Teddybrown; 31 December 2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
          In regards to the Dwarf Star Alloy prison, that wasnt fully explained so we dont know yet how they aquired it.

Yes that thing..... It looked very cool but was a huge "how the hell?" kind of thing.. Did they leave it on purpose as a loose end?

Comment

The third Doctor probably gave the formula to U.N.I.T at some point in the early 70's.
            sigpic
            Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
              The third Doctor probably gave the formula to U.N.I.T at some point in the early 70's.
              Good try..... But they were in the USA in the 60s hehe.

Comment

From the Roswell crash maybe??
                sigpic
                Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                  From the Roswell crash maybe??
                  That's good because I think that was mentioned in the series in one of the early series. I think in Stanton's museum

Comment

Right, time to revive this thread with some updates on Series 7!

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/first-offic...ails-30986.htm
                    Our first official set photo.

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/bradley-gra...es-7-30987.htm
                    David Bradley and and Rupert Graves to guest star.

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-7-fi...iams-30927.htm
                    Mark Williams to guest star too and we have our first speculation that he could play Rorys dad.

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-7-fi...pain-30881.htm
                    And finally, we will have some filming in Spain!

Comment

Now lets have some speculative discussion!
                      We have lots of new interesting news that we can discuss.

We have a trailer in all its glory!

We will be seeing the
                      Spoiler:
                      Weeping Angels and Daleks again

We have a new companion played by Jenna-Louise Coleman.

Comment

Time to revive this thread for Series 7 spoilery discussion!

Lets discuss!
                        Also, how do I get the thread name changed to just Series 7 News/Speculation/Discussion SPOILERS?

Comment

All I can say.. by watching that new trailer.. that moment when the doctor iis carrying Amy, I doubt Amy is dead at that moment because I heard when reading an article Matt said:
                          Spoiler:
                          the last scene is in a tardis.. and there are lots of tears

+ someone did suggest that that moment occurs in the first episode whereas Amy and Rory leave in the
                          Spoiler:
                          5th
                          episode.
                          Sherlock; the only one in the world + The Doctor; the last of his kind = THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME

~~~

WATCHING:
                          - Doctor Who (series 7)
                          - Arrested Development (season 3)

WAITING:
                          - Sanctuary (season 5)... but wont get.. RIP Sanctuary, thanks for the memories!
                          - Sherlock (season 3).....MOFFAT!
                          - Arrested Development (season 4 and the movie)... can't wait!

I AM WHOLOCKED.

Comment

Not that I think it'll happen... but as Moffat is so keen on screwing with time/reality/etc...

Kill Amy in the first episode of the season... and have the remaining 4 set in the past, relative to that episode... So that scene with the Doctor carrying her body - is her actual dead body... yay. I mean... yay!
                            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                            and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                              Not that I think it'll happen... but as Moffat is so keen on screwing with time/reality/etc...
                              I don't know about "Press Gang" but he was certainly doing parallel views/timelines and alternate views since "Coupling". As you say, having half the season being out of order would simply be an extrapolation. It's arguable he was halfway there with "Wedding of River Song".

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Right, so was I just seeing it, or was Osman played by Jenna??
                                So, the question is, how does this fit in with her joining us in the Christmas episode?
                                Last edited by jasminaGo; 01 September 2012, 12:37 PM. Reason: adding spoiler tags

Comment

Working...
                                X