X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    At 0.24
    Spoiler:
    Is that River in the Tardis from the Lodger?
    In a gunfight?

I could be wrong, not very good light and moves on quite quickly

This series definately looks like its going to be amazing and awesome!

EDIT:
    Here are 19 stills from the trailer
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...-23-april.html
    I was right about
    Spoiler:
    River being in the Lodger Tardis =)

And was that Amy firing a gun too in the same episode?

OMG
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Alan, thank for posting the trailer. I'm very excited now for the new season!
      sigpic

Comment

Out of the myriad thoughts I had while watching this amazing trailer, chief among them was...

OH MY GOD,WHAT'S RORY DOING IN THE RUSSELL T. DAVIES ERA TARDIS???
        sigpic
        Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

can't wait
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
            Alan, thank for posting the trailer. I'm very excited now for the new season!
            Your welcome as always, my friend. Anything I can do for my fellow Whovians.

The trailer looked absolutely fantastic! I think that once again Doctor Who is gonna do what it does best and deliver some exciting, dark, fun, mysterious, chilling, mad, adventurous stories mixed with great, eccentric humour!

ROLL ON APRIL 23RD!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              Your welcome as always, my friend. Anything I can do for my fellow Whovians.

The trailer looked absolutely fantastic! I think that once again Doctor Who is gonna do what it does best and deliver some exciting, dark, fun, mysterious, chilling, mad, adventurous stories mixed with great, eccentric humour!

ROLL ON APRIL 23RD!!!
              I agree, Doctor Who never lets me down
              Those two lines from what Im guessing is the Silence and the Doctor about killing Time Lords are absolutely brilliant and totally bad ass lol

Cant wait till Easter now, so many things in that trailer have gotten me excited, and I guess we will have to wait and see whats going on in 10ths Tardis, whatever it is, Im sure it will be completely unexpected and a suprise as Doctor Who is really good at keeping secrets and not giving too much away.

Btw, does anyone know why all of our avatars have turned to pirate ships? Has Gateworld gone pirate? Is it an April Fools?
              Last edited by Teddybrown; 31 March 2011, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Well considering April Fools Day is tomorrow, but my birthday was today, my money is on it being a surprise for me.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  Well considering April Fools Day is tomorrow, but my birthday was today, my money is on it being a surprise for me.
                  Lol, I kinda like my pirate avatar
                  Happy Birthday for today =)
                  Bit late if its for your Birthday =P

Comment

This needed a new post!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8PGp...layer_embedded

New BBC America trailer

And now a biggie spoiler (well not big, just a bit of speculation)!!!
                    Apparently in the online version of the Doctor Who trailer, theres a small variation in the trailer, and the face of The Silence may have been shown.

Speculate away about who or what it is

Comment

A slightly better version of the BBCA trailer:

It looks like the
                      Spoiler:
                      skull creature is indeed The Silence.

A comparison:
                      http://img23.imageshack.us/i/sightingsofthesilence.png/

Also did anyone notice the creatures from
                      Spoiler:
                      The Waters of Mars

Comment

I don't they're the silence but I could be wrong.

Comment

The BBCA Exclusive DOCTOR WHO Extended Trailer 2011 is now online:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVAgy...el_video_title

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
                            The BBCA Exclusive DOCTOR WHO Extended Trailer 2011 is now online:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVAgy...el_video_title
                            Bloody hell, this series is looking awesomer and awesomer (thats probably not a word)!!
                            Every time i see a trailer, my excitement level rises
                            Only small downer is that they have revealed what the Silence looks like, I wanted it to be a suprise, but its not a biggee lol

Comment

Anyone else loving the fact that Mark Shepherd looks to be in the opening episode too?
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by pbellosom View Post
                                You're right, very interesting...
                                Very very very very interesting indeed.... I can't wait

Also that voice... Omega anyone?? It would fit with that thing the doctor was saying about the mirror cos he's in that anti matter universe or somit init?
                                I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Working...
                                X