X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-6-fi...ails-26851.htm

I definately think its not River in the suit from this line
    We discover the truth about the astronaut at the lake
    I think the whole River Song revealing herself to the Doctor will happen, but they will then concoct a plan...

Comment

Having just rewatched "The Pandorica Opens" & "The Big Bang", we've had an entire season (near enough) WITHOUT answering the big question from the end of the last one: why the TARDIS was trying to blow up. And, to be honest, nothing from the trailers suggests we'll find out on Saturday, either... Just when we thought we had an uber-arc (the Silence wasn't the crack, but something else) we might have something beyond that. Oh you tease, SM!

Comment

We know the voice in the TARDIS from season 6 is still to be answered, its almost like Moffs tenure is going to consist of the Doctor working his way towards the brain behind everything from Matt Smiths beginnings in season 5, almost like whomever the brain is has many contingencies in place to stop the Doctor incase he breaks through them.

- The first being the Alliance and the Pandorica
        - The second being Kovarian/Silence/Anglican Marines
        - Third is possibly River Song, but i dont think so.
        - Fourth and onwards is unknown

Its like a video game where you fight through the game defeating many bosses along the way and the end of the game you fight the big bad boss.

To me, River seems to be the wrench in the gears as it were, she may not have been part of the original big bad's considerable contingencies against the Doctor, but decided to use her as the timeline played out.

Its River thats been present at every single major point where the Doctor has been in peril or seemingly trapped, the Big Bad may have just decided to use some Timey-Wimey himself and go back, give Kovarian the idea to use River against the Doctor, it might also explain Rivers Artron energy in her cells, as it took the Time-Lords a billion of years to become what they were and it happens in a single night for a human?

Looking back it seems that the traps for the Doctor started simple enough and then started becoming more complex, for instance, the Pandorica was simple, lay clues for the Doctor leading him to The Pandorica through Amy Pond, use the Aliiance to contain the Doctor.

Then you have the Astronaut, new aliens, and then the Kovarian regime who seems to be almost as duplicitous as the Doctor is ingenius.

Anyone else thought this?

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
          We know the voice in the TARDIS from season 6 is still to be answered, its almost like Moffs tenure is going to consist of the Doctor working his way towards the brain behind everything from Matt Smiths beginnings in season 5, almost like whomever the brain is has many contingencies in place to stop the Doctor incase he breaks through them.

- The first being the Alliance and the Pandorica
          - The second being Kovarian/Silence/Anglican Marines
          - Third is possibly River Song, but i dont think so.
          - Fourth and onwards is unknown

Its like a video game where you fight through the game defeating many bosses along the way and the end of the game you fight the big bad boss.

To me, River seems to be the wrench in the gears as it were, she may not have been part of the original big bad's considerable contingencies against the Doctor, but decided to use her as the timeline played out.

Its River thats been present at every single major point where the Doctor has been in peril or seemingly trapped, the Big Bad may have just decided to use some Timey-Wimey himself and go back, give Kovarian the idea to use River against the Doctor, it might also explain Rivers Artron energy in her cells, as it took the Time-Lords a billion of years to become what they were and it happens in a single night for a human?

Looking back it seems that the traps for the Doctor started simple enough and then started becoming more complex, for instance, the Pandorica was simple, lay clues for the Doctor leading him to The Pandorica through Amy Pond, use the Aliiance to contain the Doctor.

Then you have the Astronaut, new aliens, and then the Kovarian regime who seems to be almost as duplicitous as the Doctor is ingenius.

Anyone else thought this?

N.C
          Nice idea, I was also thinking that maybe they are all panws in a bigger game...

Also, maybe its part of Moffats big 50th Anniversary plan, bring all the Doctors in to help fight against this big bad...

Comment

It will not happen of course, but I was thinking, wouldn't it be the television coup of all-time if Moffat snuck the regeneration and the start of the 12th Doctor into the close of the season finale and no one even saw it coming?
            sigpic
            Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
              Nice idea, I was also thinking that maybe they are all panws in a bigger game...

Also, maybe its part of Moffats big 50th Anniversary plan, bring all the Doctors in to help fight against this big bad...
              No that sound bleh.......Done before wasn't it with The Five Doctors?
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

What is up with all the photo's of 11, Amy, Rory and River and the bleeping eyepatches????????????

I have been watching the eps over and over and well, i am sooooooo reading stuff in EVERY FREAKIN THING.

yah I'll just be over here bitting my nails and scratching my head.
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
                  But how many Time Lords were actually conceived in a TARDIS within the vortex?

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
                    But how many Time Lords were actually conceived in a TARDIS within the vortex?
                    Not too many I gather unless they like the rumpy pumpy in the TARDIS while in flight......
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Amy was right! River/Melody really DID have a Time Head and had 3 heads. Not literally, of course. In The Impossible Astronaut and Moon Episode, River was a fetus, a child and River! 3 heads!
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Just skimmed through the second half of the season, checking the Doctor's wardrobe:

LKH - frock coat
                        NT - tweed jacket
                        TGWW - frock coat
                        TGC - tweed jacket
                        CT - frock coat

Now, we can presumably assume that wardrobe department aren't that careless and that they haven't been so clumsy with continuity. So, what's SM up to? I'd guess it's one of two reasons: one of the two (and I can't quite work out which) is a 'ganger, or that one is his 200-year-older self.

My problem with the latter is the timeline. He's had (at least) ten regenerations in c.900 years of life, yet manages to squeeze out another two hundred without needing a single one. I think I'll go with 'ganger, with SM using the clothes (since he did that pointedly in "The Almost People") as the marker of difference. However, just to confuse us, the Doctor's clothes are apparently identical (apart from hats) in "The Impossible Astronaut".

Comment

He's had (at least) ten regenerations in c.900 years of life, yet manages to squeeze out another two hundred without needing a single one.
                          The Doctor has always burned through his regenerations much faster than the average Time Lord, due to the nature of the risks his lifestyle entails. Time Lords living the safe life on Gallifrey could go nearly a thousand years between regenerations. Maybe he took it easier in that last 200 years.
                          sigpic
                          Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-prom...wers-26836.htm
                            All but one question will be answered!

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/corden-want...turn-26873.htm
                            James Corden wants Craig return!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                              http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-prom...wers-26836.htm
                              All but one question will be answered!

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/corden-want...turn-26873.htm
                              James Corden wants Craig return!
                              All but one question, eh? One of the things I want to know is who Madam Kovarian really is and why she hates the Doctor so much.

As for Craig, I'd love to see him return one more time next season. Hopefully, he'll get to see the inside of the TARDIS at least.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                                All but one question, eh? One of the things I want to know is who Madam Kovarian really is and why she hates the Doctor so much.
                                Extrapolation of the Alliance formed in "The Pandorica Opens". In the same way that the Teselecta cleans up bad people, she's taking down the biggest influence of countless words, the destroyer of plans and schemes, the universal meddler...

Comment

Working...
                                X