Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karen Gillan Appreciation/Thunk/WOW Thread (11th Doctor Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
    Ah, you could be right but she's still hot.
    Hubba hubba hubba, wahay wahay, whoop whoop......

Comment

Wow. It's not often you hear people on the internet saying an actress is too thin. I think she's a stunner as-is, I hope she stays exactly as-is
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I think she is juuussttt right

Comment

Karen's gorgeous. There's nothing about her I would want her to change. She is as she is.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Karen Gillan puts the hot in hot........ She rocks...

Reheads do rule don't you know?
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              Karen Gillan puts the hot in hot........ She rocks...

Reheads do rule don't you know?
              Yes they do.

Comment

I like the character of Amy, she's cool I like Rose and Donna to.

Comment

it's funny to read the Amy thread and find people with Donna envy

Having said that I am a Donna fan but Amy rocks too.....

Comment

Seeing as people are talking about companions other than Amy...

...Susan, Ian, Barbara, Vicki, Steven, Katarina, Dodo, Polly, Ben, Jamie, Victoria, Zoe, Liz, Jo, Sarah Jane, Harry, Leela, K-9, Romana, Adric, Nyssa, Tegan, Turlough, Kamelion, Peri, Mel, Ace, Rose, Jack, Mickey, Martha, Donna, Amy, and now Rory...(and those are just the people he's travelled with on TV!)

...They ALL rock in their own individual ways as far as I'm concerned. I think they're all wonderful characters. The Doctor said that he only travels with the best so that means that every single one of those people I mentioned up there are the best.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Except Liz
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        Except Liz

I like Liz too but why do others?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                          I like Liz too but why do others?
                          No no....Alan listed Liz among the awesome. I disagree, I think she was really annoying

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            No no....Alan listed Liz among the awesome. I disagree, I think she was really annoying

I know... I just wanted to know why other people liked Liz.

Comment

Gun toting woman, with attittude. "I am the bloody queen mate, in other words, I rule "

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                                Gun toting woman, with attittude. "I am the bloody queen mate, in other words, I rule "
                                Is that a Liz Shaw thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X