Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karen Gillan Appreciation/Thunk/WOW Thread (11th Doctor Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah those pics are awesome Not that I'm looking....you know in that way or anything *giggles* But I had someone just share this vid with me and thought you all would appreciate it here. Don't forget about the Christmas special that is to air soon.

Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      yeah those pics are awesome Not that I'm looking....you know in that way or anything *giggles* But I had someone just share this vid with me and thought you all would appreciate it here. Don't forget about the Christmas special that is to air soon.

OMG I love that..... Love the christmas ncis piccy too
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        OMG I love that..... Love the christmas ncis piccy too
        thanks

Comment

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

LEGS!

Ahem....carry on.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm not looking at the legs...

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                I'm not looking at the legs...
                I normally look for the hips and curve of the figure. I'm all for the hips, but in those photos the legs stood out

Comment

Passing this along after a friend just shared this with me..... anyone interested in seeing a trailer for the new series of Who??.... Caution spoilers....obviously .....

Comment

Passing this along after a friend just shared this with me..... anyone interested in seeing a trailer for the new series of Who??.... Caution spoilers....obviously .....

Oooh I love you...... That was fantastic. No I don't love you, not in that way. I love you for posting the video.

Spoiler:
                    Are they filming in the USA? Looked like it.

And please not the frelling Ood again?

And looked like a scene with the Vashta Narada... Black helmet?
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 01 January 2011, 11:31 PM. Reason: tagging spoilers.

Comment

Oooh I love you...... That was fantastic. No I don't love you, not in that way. I love you for posting the video.

Spoiler:
                      Are they filming in the USA? Looked like it.

And please not the frelling Ood again?

And looked like a scene with the Vashta Narada... Black helmet?
                      *giggles* I know...you love the vid...not me... I understand completely And what I love is the whole Stetson thing
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 01 January 2011, 11:31 PM. Reason: tagged quote.

Comment

*giggles* I know...you love the vid...not me... I understand completely And what I love is the whole Stetson thing

Yeah He lost his faovur for the fez?

Oh and if you were a cute girl I could love you. I like all things female

Comment

Yeah He lost his faovur for the fez?

Oh and if you were a cute girl I could love you. I like all things female
                          well I'm a female...but a squirrel....and I'll have you for breakfast!

Comment

Miss Gillan looked especially hot in the Christmas Special. I approve, though she was rather underused. Pics to come.
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                              Miss Gillan looked especially hot in the Christmas Special. I approve, though she was rather underused. Pics to come.
                              Yeah she and Rory were in the Honeymoon Suite of the Orient Express spaceship....... Amy in her police kissogram outfit

Comment

Yes I know. It's almost like I watched the episode and commented on it and Amy's outfit.
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X