Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karen Gillan Appreciation/Thunk/WOW Thread (11th Doctor Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    She looks evil there
    Well do to my totally unhealthy attraction to evil women.........gee I wonder why I picked it
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
      Well do to my totally unhealthy attraction to evil women.........gee I wonder why I picked it
      You do know you really worry me right?

And yeah she is still quite hot in that picture though....looks a bit mad too

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
        You do know you really worry me right?

And yeah she is still quite hot in that picture though....looks a bit mad too
        Oh come on....

I think she was upset in that scene....
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Karen Gillan as Sarah Kerrigan?
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

*sneaks in* *sneaks back out*

Comment

Comment

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/...store-matt.jpg

By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney_Mckay View Post
                  http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5884/uyihkhk.jpg

Whoah what's that pic from and why is she wearing a funny hat?
                  Last edited by Madwelshboy; 03 July 2010, 02:28 PM. Reason: Removal of IMG tags
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    Whoah what's that pic from and why is she wearing a funny hat?
                    it fits her. amy's been out of place all season exepct in the first ep. since them she's just been a sliver
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      it fits her. amy's been out of place all season exepct in the first ep. since them she's just been a sliver

It looks almost too tall for her head.... I was thinking the top bit would not even be touching her head unless she has a long head
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        What?
                        sigpic
                        385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

It's a fez she stole from someone on Doctor Who Confidential.

Comment

Hello everyone. Doctor Who, Matt Smith, and Karen Gillan are up for the TV Choice Awards in the categories for Best Family Drama, Best Actor, and Best Actress. If you love all three, then please put your vote in and help Doctor Who, Matt, and Karen be recognised for their brilliance.

Voting takes place here: http://www.completeasurvey.co.uk/sur...oiceawards2010

Voting closes on Friday, 9th July.

Thanks for your attention everyone.

My votes are in! I wish good luck to Doctor Who, Matt, and Karen!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney_Mckay View Post
                              http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5884/uyihkhk.jpg

Only Karen can make fez's look sexy!
                              Last edited by Madwelshboy; 03 July 2010, 02:27 PM. Reason: Removal of IMG tags
                              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Only Karen can make fez's look sexy!
                                Suddenly fez's aren't cool anymore. They're hot.
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X