Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It the Christmas special available online? I don't have the correct channel.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      It the Christmas special available online? I don't have the correct channel.
      Where do you live? If its in the UK then you'll find it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b018nrhp

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        Where do you live? If its in the UK then you'll find it here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b018nrhp
        The U.S. That site does not work, but thanks for trying.
        sigpic

Comment

The U.S. That site does not work, but thanks for trying.
          That's okay. Do you not get BBC America? I thought that The Doctor, The Widow and The Wardrobe was airing on that channel for fans like you in the U.S.?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            That's okay. Do you not get BBC America? I thought that The Doctor, The Widow and The Wardrobe was airing on that channel for fans like you in the U.S.?
            It is, I just happen to lack that channel.
            sigpic

Comment

It is, I just happen to lack that channel.
              That's a great pity. I hope you find it somewhere soon.

Comment

The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe

Comment

May be on iTunes soon, if it's already aired in the USA...?

Re Xmas Who

My tradition with watching Doctor Who on Christmas Day began I think with Day of the Daleks, circa 1988... It was continued in 1990 with An Unearthly Child... and so on.

Yesterday (Christmas Day) we watched The Five Doctors, which my brother got (again) on DVD, and The Tenth Planet, as my son got a Tenth Planet Cyberman action figure (amongst others).
                  Last edited by cosmichobo; 26 December 2011, 03:55 PM.
                  back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                  "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                  "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                  and lots more!

Comment

The Caves of Androzani

Since I could not watch the new holiday special, I decided to watch a classic.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Caves of Androzani

Since I could not watch the new holiday special, I decided to watch a classic.
                      And what a curious happenstance that you should choose that particular episode... Shh, spoilers...
                      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                      and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                        And what a curious happenstance that you should choose that particular episode... Shh, spoilers...
                        It was totally on purpose. I picked up on a reference earlier.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Creature from the Pit
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
                          Originally posted by Jonzey
                          Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

The Doctor, The Widow, and the Wardrobe

Oh, and please don't mention, even in passing, any illegal means of acquiring access to programming. Huge no-no.
                            sigpic

Comment

33.00 The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe

I just finished watching the encore presentation.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X