Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rebel Flesh and The Almost People. Not my favourite story of Series 6.
    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
    sigpic
    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

The Sunmakers
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

Voyage of the Damned
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

A Christmas Carol
          Space
          Time
          The Impossible Astronaut
          Day of the Moon
          The Curse of the Black Spot (this story is actually starting to grow on me more )
          The Lodger
          Closing Time
          The Wedding of Riving Song

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
          The Rebel Flesh and The Almost People. Not my favourite story of Series 6.
          I definitely agree with you there my friend. I recently bought the Series 6 DVD set and I was tempted to skip the two-parter and go directly to A Good Man Goes to War. *shrugs* It's not that the acting was bad or the writing. I think just the story itself didn't really appeal to me. Admittedly, it was a good setup for the idea of the Silence using Flesh Avatars.
          sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
            10.1 - The Three Doctors

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

A Good Man Goes To War and Voyage of the Damned
              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
              sigpic
              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

A Good Man Goes To War and Voyage of the Damned
                Did you watch Voyage of the Damned on BBC3 yesterday by any chance? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                  I definitely agree with you there my friend. I recently bought the Series 6 DVD set and I was tempted to skip the two-parter and go directly to A Good Man Goes to War. *shrugs* It's not that the acting was bad or the writing. I think just the story itself didn't really appeal to me. Admittedly, it was a good setup for the idea of the Silence using Flesh Avatars.
                  Neither the story nor the characters quite worked for me, but it served it's purpose - I'm just not sure it really deserved to be a two parter. To me it felt padded out and underwhelming.

Also, Sarah Smart's pronunciation of 'ganger' bugged me. Does that make me accentist?

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                  Did you watch Voyage of the Damned on BBC3 yesterday by any chance? lol.
                  Actually, I did not. I recorded it instead and watched it today!
                  sigpic

Comment

Haha, I watched it on iPlayer lol.

Comment

Neither the story nor the characters quite worked for me, but it served it's purpose - I'm just not sure it really deserved to be a two parter. To me it felt padded out and underwhelming.

Also, Sarah Smart's pronunciation of 'ganger' bugged me. Does that make me accentist?

I definitely agree that it didn't have to be a two-parter. I kind of feel the same way about the Silurian two-parter in Series 5 to tell you the truth. Though I find the Silurians interesting, something about that particular two-parter just didn't work for me. Can't quite put my finger on it...
                      sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                        20.1 - Arc of Infinity

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Planet of Evil

Comment

Let's Kill Hitler
                            sigpic

Comment

The Next Doctor

I'm still not sure about this one. I wanted to like it more...
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

K-9
                                1.1 - Regeneration

Comment

Working...
                                X