Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    3.6 - The Ark

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Day of the Moon
      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
      sigpic
      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Day of the Daleks
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Terminus

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
            20.3 - Mawdryn Undead

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Planet of the Ood

Comment

Terminus
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  20.4 - Terminus

Comment

Enlightenment

Me thinks I'm not the only one going through The Black Guardian Trilogy. I liked Terminus the best out of the 3. I'll miss Nyssa.

Comment

Originally posted by Savatage View Post
                      Enlightenment

Me thinks I'm not the only one going through The Black Guardian Trilogy. I liked Terminus the best out of the 3. I'll miss Nyssa.
                      Terminus is definitely the best out of the Black Guardian Trilogy. Mawdryn Undead is a close second though. Enlightenment is the weakest of them in my opinion.
                      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Curse of the Black Spot and The Doctor's Wife
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                          20.5 - Enlightenment

Comment

The Christmas Invasion
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The Talons of Weng-Chiang

Comment

Robot

I've been enjoying my trip through classic Who, but the effects in the last episode were pretty bad. Other than that, good story.

Comment

Working...
                                X