Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
    The Last of the Time Lords.

I really think they should remake all the old episodes...
    Pray. Pray long and hard that I never find you.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

I really think they should remake all the old episodes. It would be EPIC with modern graphics. I would really like to see all the Gallifreyan/Time Lord conflicts, like with the Great vampires, or see the Last great Time War.
      I wouldn't want to see that come to pass, as much as I don't really like someone replacing Shatner as Kirk.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gormagon

I really think they should remake all the old episodes. It would be EPIC with modern graphics. I would really like to see all the Gallifreyan/Time Lord conflicts, like with the Great vampires, or see the Last great Time War.
        I wouldn't want to see that come to pass, as much as I don't really like someone replacing Shatner as Kirk.
        Sacrilege! To both!
        sigpic

Comment

I mean remake the old shows with better acting, modern effects and better props. But the same story lines.
          No. Just no.

The Invasion (the first 2 parts - watching the rest tonight. )

Comment

I mean remake the old shows with better acting, modern effects and better props. But the same story lines.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              DOCTOR WHO
              9.1 Day of the Daleks

The special edition's CGI effects are great and definitely enhance story in many places and especially the decaying 22nd century Earth and UNIT Vs. Daleks & Ogrons battle. The newly filmed footage fits in with the story flawlessly, and the Dalek voices provided by Nicholas Briggs are a VAST improvement on the original 1972 voices. Fantastic stuff!
              Ah, but! A close inspection will show that the "new" UNIT trooper is wearing the wrong camouflage pattern for 1972, and is also wearing a modern olive green tac-vest rather than the more accurate '58 pattern webbing.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                6.7 The War Games
                7.1 Spearhead from Space

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

23.04 The Ultimate Foe
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The God Complex, ready for tonight...

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                      11.5 Planet of the Spiders
                      12.1 Robot
                      32.12 Closing Time

Comment

Closing Time.

I was right.
                        I knew that I was ages back, but I called it.
                        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Closing Time. Great episode.
                          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Closing Time
                            I will not admit it just yet!! Lol. The season isnt over!

Comment

Closing Time....natch.
                              sigpic
                              Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Doctor Who
                                612 Closing Time
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X