Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The God Complex
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

23.02 Mindwarp

32.11 The God Complex
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

23.03 Terror of the Vervoids

Strange bit of storytelling here. I was not anticipating that the previous story would be Peri's last, fullstop. And that, despite being plucked from time for his trial, he shows the court...his future? With a new companion from...where? This is all a bit odd, but I DW for just these strange reasons
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Rewatched the Waters of Mars.
          sigpic
          Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

"The Girl Who Waited", for the 8th time!

It broke my heart when the Doctor kept older Amy locked out. Yeah, it was to avoid a huge paradox which could have ripped the TARDIS apart, but still, being cruel to be kind, just felt awful.

Actually, if 2 Amy's can't exist within the TARDIS at any one point, then how did the 2 Amy's exist in the TARDIS without blowing it up in the Red Nose Day mini-episodes "Time" and "Space"?
            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Because the younger Amy leaving in the TARDIS would negate the older Amy's existence. So, instant paradox.
              sigpic

Comment

The God Complex

Comment

The Deadly Assassin

Comment

The Last of the Time Lords.

I really think they should remake all the old episodes. It would be EPIC with modern graphics. I would really like to see all the Gallifreyan/Time Lord conflicts, like with the Great vampires, or see the Last great Time War.
                    sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

I'd rather see them insert modern effects into the old shows, they shouldn't remake the older stories as that would invalidate the original series which should never be done.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Parting of the Ways
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

I'd rather see them insert modern effects into the old shows, they shouldn't remake the older stories as that would invalidate the original series which should never be done.
                          End of time part one.(Part way through.)

I suppose that could work, but I did mean any invalidating. I mean remake the old shows with better acting, modern effects and better props. But the same story lines.

And people still love classic Runscape(Which you can still play.) for example but new Runescape has under gone massive graphical updates.
                          sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Here is a glimpse of the Time War as it might have been.

sigpic

Comment

I mean remake the old shows with better acting, modern effects and better props. But the same story lines.
                              That would require new actors to play old Doctors, I wouldn't wish to see that come to pass.
                              sigpic

Comment

Forest of the Dead

one of my faves

teehee!!
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!
                                The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X