Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Earth
    Tooth and Claw
    School Reunion
    The Girl in The Fireplace

Comment

Watched The Romans (1965).

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Watched Attack of the Cybermen (1985).

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Watched Image of the Fendahl (1977).

Comment

The Idiots Lantern
            The Impossible Planet

Also:

Earthshock
            sigpic
            Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma626 View Post
              The Idiots Lantern
              The Impossible Planet

Also:

Earthshock
              Cool. Did you enjoy Earthshock? If you got it on DVD did you check it out the special feature which allows you to watch it with the CGI effects?

This morning I watched my newly arrived DVD of The Seeds of Doom (1976).

On CBBC this evening, from Series 4 of The Sarah Jane Adventures, I watched Part 1 of Death of the Doctor.

Comment

This evening on CBBC, from Series 4 of The Sarah Jane Adventures, I watched the second and final part of Death of the Doctor. Brilliant 2-parter. Great to see another friend and former TARDIS traveller and learn where she is today with her life and it was wonderful to get references to other old friends of the Doctor and hear what they're doing with their lives post-TARDIS travels. Plenty of memories and flashbacks too. It was very nostalgic.

Comment

Stolen Earth
                  Journey's End
                  The Next Doctor

Comment

The Eleventh Hour
                    Flesh and Stone
                    Vampires in Venice
                    Amy's Choice
                    The Hungry Earth
                    Cold Blood
                    Vincent and the Doctor

There's a who marathon going on t<.<t

Comment

On first viewing I didn't like it to much. But I went back and watched a few other Davison storyies. I'm used tithe tone and story telling of classic who now, and I'll be re-visitning it tomorrow! I can't wait, Peter was a brilliant Doctor. Speaking of, today I watched:

Castrovala
                      The Caves of Androzani

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      Cool. Did you enjoy Earthshock? If you got it on DVD did you check it out the special feature which allows you to watch it with the CGI effects?

This morning I watched my newly arrived DVD of The Seeds of Doom (1976).

On CBBC this evening, from Series 4 of The Sarah Jane Adventures, I watched Part 1 of Death of the Doctor.

sigpic

Comment

Look what turned up early!

What episode have I watched? Well, i'll be rewatching this so I may be gone a while! Also, if anyone wants those "Meanwhile In The Tardis" put up, let me know!

And yes, that is my sonic!
                        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

My set (US version) is at home waiting for me!
                          sigpic

Comment

I rewatched Tooth and Claw yesterday. Been catching up on the new Doctor episodes. I've been thinking about watching some of the classic episodes if I can find them online.
                            sigpic

Comment

On CBBC this evening, from The Sarah Jane Adventures, I watched Part 1 of the Series 4 finale story Goodbye, Sarah Jane Smith.

Comment

Inferno
                                sigpic
                                Don't touch Lola

Comment

Working...
                                X