Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The End of Time pts 1 & 2.

I was blubbing again.

Comment

DW: Tooth and Claw & School Reunion
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

"The Big Bang" and the first episode of "The Tomb of the Cybermen"
        sigpic
        Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Today I watched the second story of the "E-Space Trilogy", State of Decay (1980).

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Doctor's Daughter

Comment

Silence in the Library, Forest of the Dead, The Time of Angels & Flesh and Stone. A sort of mini River marathon.

Comment

The Brain of Morbius

Part 1 was kinda slow, but it quickly picked up in parts 2, 3 and 4.

I feel sorry for Elisabeth Sladen. She had to put up with a lot in this serial.

EDIT: It's too bad that The Brain Of Morbius was released on DVD. I would have liked to seen it released in the same vein the Revisitations boxset with a few changes. First good change would be to replace all those mind bending game "Doctors" with the actual actors faces who would play the role after Tom Baker (Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith), would've been good for overall series continuity.
                Last edited by Billz; 03 October 2010, 03:16 AM.
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

I finished "The Tomb of the Cybermen" and started "Carnival of Monsters"
                  sigpic
                  Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Today I watched the final story of the "E-Space Trilogy", Warriors' Gate (1981).

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Rose
                      The End of the World
                      The Unquiet Dead
                      Aliens of London
                      World War Three
                      Dalek
                      The Long Game
                      Father's Day
                      The Empty Child
                      The Doctor Dances
                      Boom Town
                      Bad Wolf
                      The Parting of the Ways

so yeah basically the whole series 1 in two days
                      oh and "The Christmas Invasion" as well

Comment

Doomsday, on BBC3 right now!
                        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Blink, The End of Time parts 1/2.

My Barnes and Noble has so much Who stuff! Way overpriced though! 79.99 USD per series! Yikes!
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

"Dimensions in Time"
                            Think about this for a minute - The Sixth Doctor having a conversation with Susan. It blows the mind.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
                              "Dimensions in Time"
                              Think about this for a minute - The Sixth Doctor having a conversation with Susan. It blows the mind.
                              The 3rd Doctor with Mel and later Victoria...The 6th Doctor with Ace and later (and at last) finally getting to meet the Brigadier...the 7th Doctor with Leela...Pity its not a canonical story.

Comment

Today I watched The Rescue (1965).

Comment

Working...
                                X