Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Runaway Bride
    sigpic

Comment

DW: The Big Bang
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

not sure "watched" is the right word but

VG: City of the Daleks
        VG: Blood of the Cybermen
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

DW: Voyage of the Damned

Comment

5.05 Flesh and stone and currently watching 5.06 The Vampires of Venice
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

The Runaway Bride and Partners In Crime (love Donna Noble)
              sigpic

Comment

The Beast Below
                sigpic

Comment

Vg: Tardis

Comment

The Girl in the Fireplace
                    sigpic

Comment

Genesis Of The Daleks
                      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

DW: at the Proms 2010

Comment

On Saturday I watched my newly arrived DVD of Time and the Rani (1987). Special story for me because its where Doctor Who all really started for me as a 6-year old and kept me watching all these years later.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Revenge Of The Cybermen

I really liked this one for some reason. I did like Genesis Of The Daleks aswell, but it was stretched out too much.
                            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

From Series 3 of The Sarah Jane Adventures I watched The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith. Great story. Enjoyed the mention of the Key to Time and the hint of the Immortality Gate which later featured in The End of Time.
                              I just absolutely love the departure scene between Sarah Jane and the Doctor which is like a role reversal to their original parting of the ways in The Hand of Fear. It's an incredibly moving scene that never fails to bring a tear to my eye.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

"Vengeance on Varos" and "Flesh and Stone"
                                sigpic
                                Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Working...
                                X